Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Years Today: Navan Bus Crash

Options
  • 24-05-2010 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

Thought I'd start a thread to remember and give our thoughts and prayers to the families of the victims of the Navan Bus Crash.

Girls, not one day passes when you dont cross my mind, I miss you all x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Froggyplait

It only feels like yesterday. They are truly missed xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Such a tragedy, RIP x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

RIP.

I remember the day so well. I was with my mum in Navan hospital when it happened, and the victims started to arrive in A&E.

Sincere condolences to all the families affected by that horrible horrible tragedy. I'll say an extra prayer tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭gipi

RIP.

I get a shiver up my spine any time I pass the 5 trees on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 taffy1973

God bless you all, RIP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭FewToLose

When Navan shopping centre held a competition to name the new road there I had lots of entries for it to be called 'the five angels' after the girls. I didn't know them but I think we all felt we did after it. I will never forget that moment that I was watching RTÉ news and I heard about it. God bless you all and your devastated family and friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

RIP.

Its a pity the road hasn't been made any safer such as installing cats eyes, its still a dangerous road to drive on during dark winter nights.

Advertisement