Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to i request a username change?

Options
  • 24-05-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭

title says it all :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi meg.

Name changes are done for current subscribers only (link has details on subscribing).

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

I know, I'm currently a subscriber :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Smarty pants:p This is why we should really check these things for people who don't have their stars displayed (I've made the same mistake)

Pop a request into the Subscriber forum, they're done every few days.

Aside, I'm guessing you've never visited the forum or you'd have noticed so have a look at the First Class Lounge too, it's a subscriber-only subforum of the Subscriber forum.

sceptre wrote: »
    Smarty pants:p This is why we should really check these things for people who don't have their stars displayed (I've made the same mistake)

Pop a request into the Subscriber forum, they're done every few days.

Aside, I'm guessing you've never visited the forum or you'd have noticed so have a look at the First Class Lounge too, it's a subscriber-only subforum of the Subscriber forum.

I did pop my head in there for a look but thought this was the place to query about name request. My bad, and thanks :)

how do i display my stars?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's a sticky thread in the subscriber forum called "How to use subscriber features" that gives you all the info on using the subscriber features. You'll also see how to do the other things like changing your tagline and so on there.

To get your pink stars and display yourself as a subscriber, click here, then select "subscriber" as the usergroup on that page (next to "Identify me as a member of this group") and click "update display group". All done!

Advertisement