Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fertility drugs: clomis AND metformin at once?

Options
  • 24-05-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi folks
    Just wondering if anyone has the experience of taking both drugs at once. Was wondering if there is double the side effects with that enormous chemical onslaught..?
    Any advice appreciated. I'm at the start of all this, have never taken anything before.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Pinklady828282

I took clomid & met together for about 8/9 months - unfortunately didnt work for me so just on met for the moment while waiting on S!MS appt . .
    I had absolutely NO reaction to clomid & met together - no hot sweats,weight gain, nothing . . hopefully it will work for you & you dont have the symptoms too!
    Good luck in your ttc journey x

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SMCG

Thanks; I have been looking everywhere and haven't managed to find one person who has taken both. I'm glad you had no side effects but sorry that it didn't work for you - good luck for the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Pinklady828282

I sent u a private message . .

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

Yes I took both, seperately and together on different occasions. Metformin makes me feel sick unfortunately, had to stop taking it. Didn't work for me.

Advertisement