Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hear of child being approached in pinewood

Options
  • 24-05-2010 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi ya, heard a rumor, hope to God its not true.Did anyone hear of a child age 12 being approached by a teen age 18+ in pinewood.God almighty, its enough to keep me awake all night.thanks cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Could it maybe have been mixed up with the attempted abduction in Ridgewood a while back? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055896678

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

no, its probley only a rumor!A child approached by a teen, its the same teen that attacked the two women on the ring road in Balbriggan.
    Maybe just gossip.Well I hope it is.Thanks,cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Thanks for the update Cathy. Closed.
    If you have more solid info & want this reopened, dopr me a PM.

HB

Re-opened at request of poster with more info.
    Folks - please keep any speculation out of this & stick to the facts.

Thanks,

HB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

It's not a rumor. It was one of my younger sisters friend's that were approached. The Gardaí have been notified and have said they'll be doubling up on the bikes as well as the squad car in the next couple of weeks in order to pick them up and all residents are to keep an eye out. The other kids have informed their parents and their teachers on what happened and they're also keeping a vigilante eye out.

I haven't heard of the school sending letters or taking any other sort of warning actions but I think the J-Lo will be present at St.Teresa's N.S along with the lolly pop lady for the next couple days.

Try not to speculate and start Chinese whispers. Whether it was the same person that assaulted the two females on the ring road a while back is unknown. At least to me anyway. It could be the same person but try not to dwell on uncertainties.

Keep in mind the confirmation is tomorrow so if he is still watching he may be seen around the church.

All are advised not to approach the suspected male in case they are carrying a weapon of some sort. Contact the Balbriggan Gardaí immediately if you see someone acting suspiciously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

No harm in putting the Balbriggan Garda Station in your phone right now!

01 841 2202

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

And their other number.

01 802 0510

Thanks all.

Advertisement