Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clit hood piercing

• 25-05-2010 5:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

im interested.... is it sore??? how long does it take to heal....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

Hey,

I have a Vertical Clitoris Hood piercing. I got it after four months of research and much deliberation.

Like any piercing, it'll hurt but it won't hurt as much as you think. When I got it I had only my ear lobes and a helix piercing. I didn't find any of these painful and so I wasn't sure how a VCH would feel.

When the needle went through there was an intense pinch that lasted about 2-3 seconds and then there was nothing. It heals up really nice and quick (Usually about 3-4 weeks. That area heals very quickly!) and the good news is girls do not have to practice abstinence during the healing process! ;)

However if you are having sex when it's healing, I was advised to try positions where there wasn't too much friction on it as it may irritate it.

If you have any concerns or questions then I'd advise meeting the piercer a day or two before the event to settle any doubts and that. Also, you may forget the questions you want to ask on the day as you sit in a room with your pants down! :p

Hope this helps!

CR

Advertisement