Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asda Living, is tthis a regular Asda?

• 25-05-2010 9:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭

hi
    I just noticed that there is an Asda Living in Belfast. Never heard of that before. Can anyone tell me if this is a regular Asda or a special one like for house furniture etc?
    Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭seventyeight

Zxc01 wrote: »
    hi
    I just noticed that there is an Asda Living in Belfast. Never heard of that before. Can anyone tell me if this is a regular Asda or a special one like for house furniture etc?
    Tks

The Living store is described as:

"...the company's first "general merchandise" store, containing all its non-food ranges including clothing, home electronics, toys, homewares, health, and beauty products."

There's a general grocery-type one around there too as my mum often buys stuff in it when she's around Belfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Zxc01

Thanks a million
    It is what I thought......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yup as described above. It's located in Yorkgate which is about 15/20 minute walk from city centre. They carry a big range of clothing and also tvs, games, outdoor furniture etc.

Advertisement