Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 110

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

How long does the battery last? I think this is the most annyoying feature of the 405,as it doesnt last very long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

How long does the battery last? I think this is the most annyoying feature of the 405,as it doesnt last very long.
    Claims to be 10hrs, but when your finished with it you turn it off, no 'time mode', so its not wasting battery life pretending to be a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭seanynova

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Exactly. Its light enough that you really dont notice it.

+1, got the 305 yesterday, and its VERY light and not awkward to wear...the screen might even be better to see while on the go!

i bought the 305 due to cost, but the 405 ans 110 are lighter.

im happy with the 305!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭thebishop

Having recently bought a pink garmin 110 I love it but wondering what the difference between speed and pace is as you set it up????Also,I set auto lap to mls and cannot find km option now?If auto lap is off do you get average pace throughout entire run? If you connect to pc is each lap available

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hi TheBishop, don't mean to sound patronizing, but it sounds like you could do with a flick through the manual, which you can find here.
    Speed: The distance you can cover in an hour (e.g. 8 miles per hour).
    Pace: How long it takes you to cover a specific distance, for example a mile or kilometer (e.g. 7:30 minutes per mile).
    To choose between metric/statute go to: [Menu], [Setup], [Units].
    If auto-lap is off, you will get average pace for the entire run.
    If you upload to Garmin Training Centre or Garmin Connect, you will get the splits for each lap (where you determine the length of each lap).

• Advertisement
Advertisement