Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Parent & Baby/Toddler Meet...

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It has got worse here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

come to wexford ladies its lovely here :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

lovely summer's day in navan... so i'm off to kildare!! hahaha bringing the picnic with me.. :D that's what i get for being organised!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Just back from the park and the sun is shining but the wind is unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

I only read this thread today and didn't realise the meet up was supposed to be today! It was cancelled yeah?

When's it rescheduled for? Might actually keep myself up-to-date and come along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Provisionally next weekend hopefully. Does anyone know anywhere indoors we could take our own food in case weather doesn't agree with us again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Promoteland

so guys are we goin? i would love to go with something delicious and with my baby who is nearly 2. have you thought when to go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Sorry folks, will have to give next week a miss :( Had the drive from hell with my little lady today.
    The usual 2 hour drive took 4 hours, she was teething like mad, would be fine one minute then screaming like a banshee the next. I'd to pull in about a dozen times to try pacify her, wouldn't be able for that again so soon :o

Gutted it didn't go ahead today, I would've loved to meet up with all of ye :(
    Kind of glad too though as that wind was unbelievable today.
    I think any of the littlies (me included!) would've blown away :p

Pity :( Was looking forward to meeting you and Rose for the first time! Oh well! We'll organise an indoor meet up next time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Sorry folks, will have to give next week a miss :( Had the drive from hell with my little lady today.
    The usual 2 hour drive took 4 hours, she was teething like mad, would be fine one minute then screaming like a banshee the next. I'd to pull in about a dozen times to try pacify her, wouldn't be able for that again so soon :o

Gutted it didn't go ahead today, I would've loved to meet up with all of ye :(
    Kind of glad too though as that wind was unbelievable today.
    I think any of the littlies (me included!) would've blown away :p

Aww no sorry to hear that Caprilicious hope Rose settles ok for you tonight such a pity you had to travel all that way and that happens. :(

Just had an image of loads of babies being blown away and us shouting 'someone stop those boards babies' :pac: :P

• Advertisement

OMG BREAKTHROUGH!

Dave has just agreed to meet the internet peoples!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

OMG BREAKTHROUGH!

I just burst out laughing;)

Hope he knows they are all crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

OMG BREAKTHROUGH!

you mean i was the first one??

OMG BREAKTHROUGH!

LOL :D

Tell him we'll all be nice to him . . . .you just never know how the babies from the internet will react though :P

hacked wrote: »
    you mean i was the first one??

No, Natalie was the first at the zoo, then you! And now the rest of the internet people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

OMG go you getting Dave to go! I didn't even bother asking my DH, already know the answer I'd get :rolleyes:
    Nothing to do with internet people's, he hates the drive to Dublin (wuss!)

Thank God for Nurofen is all I can say, finally got squirt to sleep. So wish I could have a big bottle of west coast cooler to calm my tattered nerves after the drive today :o (any excuse :D )

Well after meeting wolfpawnat and hacked I think I've convinced him that we're all somehow normal (somehow now...).

He's home from Manchester so I'm having a nice drink knowing that I can have a lie in in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Ah yeah, I totally forgot about the zoo!

So the weather for tomorrow is afternoon rain... http://weather.ie.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:EIXX0014&q=Dublin

I guess this picnic was just not meant to be! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Not this week anyway. Maybe the sun will come back for next weekend :)

We can reschedule another event that is less dependant on weather:)

We definitely won't be picnicing tomorrow.

Anyone been to Imaginosity in Beacon South Quarter in Sandyford?

Might be a good place to bring our little ones... dunno if it'd be great for the smaller babies tho?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I hope the weather clears up soon .. we're off to galway next sunday for 6 days with a gang of 8 CAMPING :eek: should be fun!! :D

Might be a good place to bring our little ones... dunno if it'd be great for the smaller babies tho?

Have wanted to bring Addison there for a while... wouldn't be as great for the smallies but the older ones would love it.

I heard it is great from about 6 months:)

• Advertisement

Might be a place worth keeping in mind so! I think most of the babies are coming up to 6 months soon aren't they?

Maybe we could plan for a meet there August/September time?

End of August start of September is usually nice in Ireland, when the kids go back to school :D

Advertisement