Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent & Baby/Toddler Meet...

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We can reschedule another event that is less dependant on weather:)

We definitely won't be picnicing tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Anyone been to Imaginosity in Beacon South Quarter in Sandyford?

Might be a good place to bring our little ones... dunno if it'd be great for the smaller babies tho?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I hope the weather clears up soon .. we're off to galway next sunday for 6 days with a gang of 8 CAMPING :eek: should be fun!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Might be a good place to bring our little ones... dunno if it'd be great for the smaller babies tho?

Have wanted to bring Addison there for a while... wouldn't be as great for the smallies but the older ones would love it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I heard it is great from about 6 months:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Might be a place worth keeping in mind so! I think most of the babies are coming up to 6 months soon aren't they?

Maybe we could plan for a meet there August/September time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

End of August start of September is usually nice in Ireland, when the kids go back to school :D

Advertisement