Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels in Sligo/Leitrim/Roscommon area

Options
  • 25-05-2010 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Where would you recommend?
    He's a German Shep.
    North West Boarding Kennels seems to get a mention a lot.
    Anyone heard of "Shoemaker Boarding Kennels" in Keshcarrigan?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Lough Bo boarding kennels. Can't recommend them highly enough. My mums dog didn't want to come home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭rhonin

I would recommend North West Boarding Kennels. Our two dogs love it there. I've heard good things about Lough Bo too.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

magnumlady wrote: »
    Lough Bo boarding kennels. Can't recommend them highly enough. My mums dog didn't want to come home.
    +1. My brother leaves his dog there regularly, and he can't recommend it enough, although he lives in Sligo town and it's a little out of the way (near Geevagh, I believe), he wouldn't go anywhere else. I haven't had to leave my dog anywhere (cavalier King Charles Spaniel), and can't bear the thought of it, TBH, but would go to Lough Bo before anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

My one has gone to Lough Bo several times and loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Lough Bo also collect and return dogs too for a reasonble cost. Mum gets her fella collected. You should see him go mad when the van pulls in.:D
    He sulks for about a week when he comes home because he misses them so much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement