Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dulux Weathershield Colour Durrow Cream

• 25-05-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

We are painting the outside of our house and will use Dulux Weathershield paint. We are thinking of painting the house "Durrow Cream", has anyone used this colour? would love some feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

A friend has it, it's quite nice when juxtaposed with a nice cream colour (I wouldn't use a white it's too bright). Best thing to do is pick out your colours and get testers (€5 each!) and see what they look like in the morning, evening etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maryclair

I have just painted my house that colour. It's a detached farmhouse in a village. I am really pleased with the result...it looks a bit lighter than on the colour card, especially in the sunshine. It's a lovely warm, muted cream...(a modern colour, if you know what I mean, as opposed to the pastels that were popular for decades). In duller light it looks richer and has more depth. I have teak coloured windows and I painted the window sills a light cream colour. Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 carann

Thanks for your replies. We are now undecided between Durrow Cream and Hayfield......its so hard to chose. Got the testers and slightly leaning towards Hayfield as it is a little bit different!! Decisions Decisions

Advertisement