Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA SERVERS DOWN....

Options
  • 25-05-2010 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Trying to log in all morning....no joy. WTF?

Taught we were past all this ****....hope my stats did not get hi jacked like that FACEBOOK ****.....:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Trying to log in all morning....no joy. WTF?

Taught we were past all this ****....hope my stats did not get hi jacked like that FACEBOOK ****.....:confused:

Tuesday morning is always maintenance day for the EA backend.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

lol

EA servers are always down, every Tuesday for about 2 hours, for maintenance, since at least 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

ive been playin all mornin no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Jesus, I never knew that. You take a few days off and you learn an awful lot!

LMAO. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

You should also learn, that sigs should use the bbcode format like [img][/img] not html. Otherwise you'll end up with a string of html like you do now for your sig lol

But yeah, servers always suffer some problems on tuesdays for regular maintenance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

A yeah dubs I just clicked the wrong one I fixed it before you even posted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    ive been playin all mornin no problem

Once you're connected before the shut-off you stay connected until you disconnect and try to rejoin.

Advertisement