Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC touch diamond 2

Options
  • 25-05-2010 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi guys

i'm pretty ignorant when it comes to sim locking and the likes os bear with me,

i'm looking at picking up a HTC touch diamond 2 on expansys,ie

http://www.expansys.ie/d.aspx?i=179082

i've decided on this phone because i'm looking for a phone with a decent camera (this has 5 mp), the radio is handy but not vital, the wi-fi is kinda vital to me and the touch screen is another feature i want in a phone. I'm on meteor and anywhere i've asked about a HTC phone in Dublin has tried to get me to switch to another operator and go on a bill, honestly i'm happy on meteor with €20 a month for unlimited texts so i dont want to change. Price range is up to €400 so at €380 this suits me

have people bought from here before? would it be unlocked and can i use my meteor sim in it?

anyone have this phone and care to give their two cents on it?

thanks in advance
    Nekro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Hi Nekro. I have one of these phones. I've had it about 4 or 5 months now. It came from expansys originally, It was sim free so you can put any sim you like in it. Nice phone with good screen.It uses the Windows mobile system. Some people don't like this system but I've had no problem with it.Its a good business phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

amdaley28 wrote: »
    Hi Nekro. I have one of these phones. I've had it about 4 or 5 months now. It came from expansys originally, It was sim free so you can put any sim you like in it. Nice phone with good screen.It uses the Windows mobile system. Some people don't like this system but I've had no problem with it.Its a good business phone.

excellent cheers, i'm not in business i'm just a huge nerd, the wi fi is the biggest deal for me

Advertisement