Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery from Zooplus.co.uk

Options
  • 25-05-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

I've just placed my first order with Zooplus (the UK site as it was a little cheaper) I chose the free shipping rather than the one that cost £3 so I presume that is a slower method. Any idea how long they take to deliver?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

They'll email you when it's been dispatched, usually the next day, and then it'll take about 4 working days. If it takes more than seven then contact their customer services.

I just ordered stuff from there last night :D and they were dispatched today and I've ordered stuff before and they always were delivered 4 or 5 working days after dispatching.

I always choose the free delivery too. One time I thought my parcel was really late but the postman had just left it at the side of the house instead of ringing the doorbell or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

It's usually about a week when you factor in weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Am waiting for an order but it's just been 7 working days since I ordered but am hoping it will be here by tomorow or it defeats the purpose because I'll have to go any buy dog food.

Next time I will order 2 weeks in advance it's a bit of a nuisance esp. considering it's Burns and they are based in Limerick and god knows how many air miles it is to get it from a to b.

Have contacted them just waiting to hear back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

..Mine is at Portlaoise mail center atm should be here within 1 to 2 working days. Hope it's tomorow getting sick of making dog food myself ..although the dogs are loving it lol.

The savings are definetly worth the hassle of waiting though.

Ordered a large bird cage a good while ago and it arrived swiftly enough although because it was packaged in two seperate parts one section arrived in the morning and the other the next day.

Advertisement