Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assasins Creed 2

Options
  • 25-05-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Would any1 know how to use my controller for assasins creed 2 on the pc,there is no option that i can find in the game.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm playing it on the pc with the 360 joypad atm. It pretty much worked as soon as i booted it up. As long as the computer is picking up the joypad in the control panel, you should be able to select joypad in the controller menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Gary Norris

Ye it works now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Do you still need the wireless adapter for Windows 7 to pick up the wireless pad?

I know the wired pads work straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Gary Norris

On another topic,can a wireless xbox controller work on a pc to play games?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Yes, once you buy the dongle.
    JR9-00002-2-tek-xbox-wireless-dongle.jpg

Tho you'll have to get it on ebay as it's no longer sold separately.

• Advertisement

I heard the cable length on the dongle is pretty big, makes the fact you can play "wireless-ly" kinda pointless.

Well not really. It's about a meter and a half long. Doesn't affect the wireless in any way and the cable can be tied up as short as you want. A thumbdrive style dongle would probably be better but meh.

Ultimately you don't have to drag a cable across your desk when ever you pick up your controller. Tis very handy for switching to a controller on BF:BC2 for choppers for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 paramount

Thanks for the info...
    But it still doesn't work....

What doesn't work? The xbox controller or some other controller?

You haven't posted a problem on this thread so it's difficult to know exactly what you want. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

rizzla wrote: »
    I heard the cable length on the dongle is pretty big, makes the fact you can play "wireless-ly" kinda pointless.

Mine's sellotaped up and completely hidden around the back of the PC; works perfectly.

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

this thread is disappointing. As i am just getting into ac2, i was hoping to find like minded individuals. Ah well, i ll leave u to it

this thread is disappointing. As i am just getting into ac2, i was hoping to find like minded individuals. Ah well, i ll leave u to it

:confused:

This thread was about a technical question about using a controller on the PC. If you want to discuss the game itself start a new thread.

5uspect wrote: »
    :confused:

This thread was about a technical question about using a controller on the PC. If you want to discuss the game itself start a new thread.

First do a search, I'm sure there's been discussion on AC2 when it came out.

If not, then start a thread.

Advertisement