Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bloom Photowalk sponsered by Bord Bia

• 25-05-2010 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Those of you that traverse the chasm between Boards and Twitter might already be aware that Bord Bia are sponsoring the 2010 Bloom in the Park event and as part of this, they are offering media passes to photographers who enroll for and attend the event next Thursday, 3rd June at 1030am at the Phoenix Park Visitors center.

For those of you whose photographic needs are satiated on Boards but would like to learn more, then you can head over to Photowalk.ie, sign up and hit the 'Join the Event' to express your interest in attending!

Enjoy!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭nonsequitir

Centre.

Ah, I do love Boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

To be even MORE pedantic, if my photographic needs were satiated on boards then I almost certainly wouldn't be interested in learning more, I'd be wallowing in a torpor, having gorged on the visual trough that is the photographic forum on boards.

:D

On an unrelated on-topic note, it sounds good. I must get around to making myself a photowalk account one of these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Ah, I do love Boards.
    On Thumped.com you'd actually be lynched, very anti American over there. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Those of you that traverse the chasm between Boards and Twitter might already be aware that Bord Bia are sponsoring the 2010 Bloom in the Park event and as part of this, they are offering media passes to photographers who enroll for and attend the event next Thursday, 3rd June at 1030am at the Phoenix Park Visitors center.

Sounds good, just a pity it's on a Thursday morning, I have the work thing to do during the week, those pesky bills have to be paid :mad:

• Advertisement

dave66 wrote: »
    Sounds good, just a pity I have the work thing to do during the week, those pesky bills have to be paid :mad:

One morning off attending the event will get you a five day media pass ;-) I know mid-week won't suit everyone but that's out of our control for this particular event.

So what is the story with it anyhow ? Is the thursday morning some sort of orientation thing for the ensuing 5 days or something ? Or a quick "here's yer passes now out and aboot with ye" sort of thing ? The 5 day pass sounds pretty cool all right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Oh and it would be a shame not to point out the spelling mistake in the thread title.... :p

dakar wrote: »
    Oh and it would be a shame not to point out the spelling mistake in the thread title.... :p

I was waiting for that. In fact I waited for such a disappointingly long time that I thought the ancient art of Boards pedantry had in fact curled up and died.

So what is the story with it anyhow ? Is the thursday morning some sort of orientation thing for the ensuing 5 days or something ? Or a quick "here's yer passes now out and aboot with ye" sort of thing ? The 5 day pass sounds pretty cool all right.

That would probably be best posed as a question for @BordBia or @Bloominthepark over on Twitter (in nice, 140 character chunks).

• Advertisement

I was waiting for that. In fact I waited for such a disappointingly long time that I thought the ancient art of Boards pedantry had in fact curled up and died.

Well played, Sir, Well played.

Advertisement