Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Kegs in Cork?

Options
  • 25-05-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi
    i am looking into getting a keg of cider for a birthday party in summer- i have been to party keg.ie and ontap.ie but they are fairly expensive.... bout 260 euro.... any suggestions of where i could source it? thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I think I saw a poster in Carry Out on the Douglas Road that mentioned kegs for parties and that but I cant remember any price. If one does it then they probably all do so you could always pop into you local and ask. If they dont do them they might at least have an idea of who else would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 De_La_Jim

Ya pretty sure I've seen them in carry out in carrigaline too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I might be wrong here but I think the Franciscan Well also do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

D-Generate wrote: »
    I might be wrong here but I think the Franciscan Well also do them.

I think I saw a sign in there one time alright about it.

Most off licences would do them. It so expensive because they have to give coolers and stuff with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

EDIT: NEVER MIND

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sammalone

Your best bet is to ask your local pub - if u friendly with them and you trustworthy they can do it all for cost price!
    Of course if u knew one the guys that clean the beer lines for any of the breweries they would get you the equipment and all u would need is source the keg!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

The hollyhill inn offy does them. Not sure of the price but they wouldnt be around the 260 mark i wudnt think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I was in Carry Out again tonight and apparently the kegs would be around the €240ish mark for the cheaper ones like Heineken. They hold 88 pints if your wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

NINJA EDIT!

Never mind also! :P

Advertisement