Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please help it's to do with my learners permit

• 25-05-2010 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I went into queen street last week Tuesday to do my learners permit! I got everything done with the form filled out and everything!! The guy gave me a reciept and told me I will recieve my learners permit in 3 days time!!

Here is the problem!! The address I put in was the address I stayed in becuz of college I have to move out this week and go back to Kildare!! I haven't recieved it and it's now a week!!

How do I get them to forward it to Kildare!!

Oh I rang today and there is like something going on so none of the moto taxation offices are picking up becuz of something!!

Please please please help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

All you can do is ring them, ask for the lad you dealt with and ask him to make arrangements for it to be forwarded to your Kildare address. TBH you should have given him this address in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

Just leave a forwarding address with the landlord or call back up in a few days. I doubt he'd have new tenants in that soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

This post has been deleted.

think that costs €30-40 a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pinkywinkle

Thnks guys but I won't be going bk there as my bloody house mates hard a party in the house n they trashed the place!!:( so the land lord wants us out n nothing to do with us he said anything that comes in the post will be thrown out!! I am getting my car insured I need the learners permit too!!

Is there any chance of me picking it up myself?? In the queen street office ??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Thnks guys but I won't be going bk there as my bloody house mates hard a party in the house n they trashed the place!!:( so the land lord wants us out n nothing to do with us he said anything that comes in the post will be thrown out!! I am getting my car insured I need the learners permit too!!

Is there any chance of me picking it up myself?? In the queen street office ??

Try and ring him and explain that all you want is your licence in the post. I doubt he'll throw out a drivers licence.

Advertisement