Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the okay button

Options
  • 25-05-2010 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭

Get this message occassionally with a link to okay button below.
    1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

Okay
    Just curious what is the okay link for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Any chance you could post a screenshot? A couple of people have tried that and haven't been able to replicate what you got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Zaph wrote: »
    Any chance you could post a screenshot? A couple of people have tried that and haven't been able to replicate what you got.
    Zaph it would be very hard to replicate via a screenshot as that requires one to simulate the act and it hasnt happened since. but it does occur if you are playing like games like merging words or Word Association and Merging Words as there is sometimes a lot of posters posting there.
    But below the line of test i posted above theire is an embedded link to the word Okay but no page came up when i pressed it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, well all I can do is ask you to take a screenshot if it ever happens again and post it up here so we can get Ross or Conor to take a look at it.

Advertisement