Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel/Hostel in Dublin

Options
  • 25-05-2010 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

As above guys, im looking for a budget place somewhere near the RDS for June 12th, can anyone recommend a place? Or would it be easier to get someplace nearer city centre and bus it out to the RDS? Any recommendations will help as im going nuts here trying to find someplace, budget is tight, so cheaper the better! Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Try D4 hotels?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Thanks Adriennne, but they are waaaaay outta my budget!! I was kinda hoping for something that would be €100 for 2, i know its June, and its a saturday nite, but surely there's someplace doing offers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

Try this place it says beds from 10 euro!Its in the city centre but it would be failrly handy to get into the rds from there.http://www.ashfieldhouse.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

OP have you tried searching www.hostelworld.com for cheap accom?.

Advertisement