Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External stone wall facing.

Options
  • 25-05-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, Would anyone be able to advise me where I could acquire some external stone wall facing for a boundary wall and piers at a reasonable rate. Preferably in the Limerick/ Kerry area if possible but would travel further afield if there is a considerable to be had. Priced it in Heiton Buckleys this evening and was quoted approximately €75 per square metre including adhesive. The price seemed somewhat on the saucy side to me but then again I wouldn't be too in touch with the price of building materials.

Perhaps worth mentioning also that I'm in no serious panic as don't plan to start the job for some time yet

Any constructive thoughts/ suggestions welcome and appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Barney Magoo

You could try these guys. http://www.fernhillstone.com/
    I'm thinking about something similar myself but haven't got prices yet. €75 a sq. m is more sauce than I can afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Many thanks Barney Magoo. Just after sending off an email enquiry to them so will let you know the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Sent the mail of Wed evening and haven't heard from these guys as of yet. Was thinking in these times they would have being more eager to reply. Hopefully they will have replied by Tuesday evening or will be looking elsewhere.

Advertisement