Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably cheap desk in Cork?

Options
  • 25-05-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody...

Here's another one of my strange requests - I need a modest desk. I realized I can't keep using my dining table as an office one.

I don't have too much space and I need something very functional. Browsing through Argos' catalog I found some suitable candidates, but they all have features I don't need/like such as the keyboard sliding plane, which is plain useless as it's too low.
    So is there any other place I should take a look to in Cork? BQ in Mahon Point?

Don't tell me I have to go to the Ikea in Dublin...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

There's an office supplie warehouse across from the South Infrimary, I'd say they might have something reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Is it a wooden desk you looking for? I got one in Argos for my comp room but I didn't bother fitting the kb tray , I just put it on top

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Mikeydb

id have to agree.
    Argos all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

corkcomp wrote: »
    Is it a wooden desk you looking for? I got one in Argos for my comp room but I didn't bother fitting the kb tray , I just put it on top

mmm...that's interesting, I think we might have similar preferences when it comes to workspaces; Which catalog number is it?
    somefool wrote:
    There's an office supplie warehouse across from the South Infrimary, I'd say they might have something reasonable.

I'll take a look into the office supply place as well, prices are probably higher, but you never know :)

Advertisement