Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Volunteer cat lovers wanted!!!

Options
  • 25-05-2010 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

WANTED: Volunteer/foster carer for 10 days ONLY to look after one 12 day old kitten. Must be a cat lover, and with time to care as this will consist of hand rearing and bottle feeding. Committed responses only, please. Call 086 3526658 for further information. Please relay to any friends or colleagues who may be interested in helping.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Where are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Circlian

I'm placing the ad on behalf of the person currently in possession of the kitten.

This person will keep him permanently. However, they have long standing pre-arranged commitments, (for a duration of ten days), prior to finding him abandoned at one day old about a week ago in Carlow town.

If a potential foster carer is not Carlow based the above person can travel to deliver to the foster carer with all necessary foods/supplies and will travel to carer to collect after ten days.

For all other info please call 086 3526658.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Sorry mate no can do. I've been told by the OH that we have other stuff to sort out. Good luck with that. Hope you find someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Well I would, but i'm in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

If you can not find a foster carer in Carlow - I am available & am based in Laois.

I have many pets include a heap of cats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

I'd happily do it but I'm in Cork it would be a bit traumatising on the kitten driving such a long way. If you're really stuck let me know but someone closer by would be much better if at all possible.

Advertisement