Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some people are just plain stupid!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

A dog would be taken off you for less.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

I couldnt believe this. WHO WOULD DO THIS. Truely awful, the poor little baby :(
    My 17 month old goes around like casper the ghost I have so much sun cream on her, Im one step away from glueing her sun hat and shapes on her and offer her gallons on water during the hot weather.And we dont go out anytime near mid day.

My heart was broken reading that. I hope the baby makes a recovery soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Yep thats bad alright, i have heard of it happening in the USA. The child was taken into care, she had 3rd degree burns and was at a funfare with no suncream on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

What a scandal, some people don't deserve babies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

thats awful! when we took my 10 month old to the beach she was sun creamed up so much her skin matched her white sun hat! and me and her daddy were standing to the sun so our shadows covered her as she walked...and she's old enough to move if the sun was hurting her...

how could a mother leave this happen to a 5 month old ?!?!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement