Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do ye finish?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

We were just told we have a half day on Wednesday and then we're finished. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Wern't offically told anything but the teachers keep asking us when we're finished and we're getting the "really?" kinda answer... Also 3/4 of the year arent in so me thinks we wont be in the for the whole week :)

Im taking half days and shizz anyway though so s'all good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Finished today!! I don't like how they sprang it on us all of a sudden though. I never want to carry 3 bags of books down 3 flights of stairs ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I'm into Thursday, definitely.. why.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

Aw, that's mean of your school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

DKZ wrote: »
    I'm into Thursday, definitely.. why.. :(
    Just don't bether going into school then. None of our class were going to go in if we had school tomorrow and I mean no one.

None of the teachers took our petition seriously I don't think. Our geography teacher basically leughed at us for it today, we said that we didn't know when we were getting off and he said to us "what are you going to do....start another petition" and laughed. No one is going to take anything our year do seriously anymore. At least I won't have to be in the same year anymore seing as I'm doing TY. Our class went from being one of the best 1st year class to the worst 3rd year class ever. Thank god I'm getting away from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Just don't bether going into school then?

1. Mam won't let me
    2. Last few days with my class & teachers
    :P

Advertisement