Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good camera phone

Options
  • 25-05-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi folks, I'm looking for a phone that can do all the things my current iPhone can do in terms of gmail, Internet, facebook etc but has a really good camera. Increasingly I find myself wanting to use my phones camera but getting frustrated at the rubbish camera on the iPhone 3g. I've seriously been considering the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for it's camera but I read somewhere that the flash isn't great. I don't like the look of the HTC. What to you guys think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

OI wrote: »
    What to you guys think?
    maybe you should sit it out for a bit in the hope of a new iphone model with an improved camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

how about a sony ericsson satio? it takes great photos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

N8 coming with 12mp camera if thats what you want ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭click4444

LG KC910 Renoir got one in the 3 store
    10/10 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭KingMambo26

Does anybody know whatever happened to the Carl Zeiss lenses Nokia used to put on the N Series phones. I don't see them being so prominently advertised nowadays but they were pretty impressive for mobile phones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Does anybody know whatever happened to the Carl Zeiss lenses Nokia used to put on the N Series phones. I don't see them being so prominently advertised nowadays but they were pretty impressive for mobile phones

N900 comes with one.

gsmarena.com includes sample photos in their reviews.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Best camera phone around is the Nokia N82 which can be got for cheap enough. Google the test comparisons, its a great phone i have it. It does everything.

Advertisement