Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Online Jersey Stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

For the people that have ordered off Mac's seller. How do i ask him for a Fan style jersey?

It'd probably be easier to order via email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

How do you find the decent sellers on aliexpress and dhgate? A lot of them have the shirt supplier logo removed for obvious reasons!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

How do you find the decent sellers on aliexpress and dhgate? A lot of them have the shirt supplier logo removed for obvious reasons!

Look at the feedback that buyers have given the seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

brazils jersey looked so damn sexy tonight. i must resist the urge :D.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    For the people that have ordered off Mac's seller. How do i ask him for a Fan style jersey?

Yeah just let them know over email. Very quick to respond and great to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I have only ordered through email so far. Great to deal with and I've gotten a discount each time by just asking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Just a little update. While it was stopped in Hongkong, it has been sent again from another city and has departed. Whether there will be any problems getting as far as my door is another matter.

Arrived in Shannon airport at like 7am no bother :) Got an email off Mr. Li to give me a heads up that DHL threw on a contents value for customs so probably will have a charge to pay.

Had a few missed calls on the landline earlier today must have been the delivery driver, hopefully will have them tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

I feel like a killjoy amongst all this World Cup furore but I am looking for an Atletico Madrid shirt.. Can anyone PM me a good source online? Live in Cork so can't use Parcel Motel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

bleach94 wrote: »
    I feel like a killjoy amongst all this World Cup furore but I am looking for an Atletico Madrid shirt.. Can anyone PM me a good source online? Live in Cork so can't use Parcel Motel

Why not? I'm from cork and use it ?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Why not? I'm from cork and use it ?

Bit slow on the uptake.. Never realized Parcel Motel was in Cork!!

I use the Wilton one. Register an account and get items sent too parcel motel uk and then they transfer it too wilton for me for 3quid,

Can you not just get the items sent directly to Parcel Motel in Wilton then? I know nothing about it so I don't really understand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Can you not just get the items sent directly to Parcel Motel in Wilton then? I know nothing about it so I don't really understand

Parcel Motel have depots in Belfast and Dublin. You can use the Belfast one to get free shipping from UK websites etc. It is also handy for packages from China as they arrive to the UK much faster than they do to the ROI.

When the package arrives in Belfast, it is scanned in and your account with them is debited €3.50. The parcel is then moved by them from the depot in Belfast to your local Motel that you choose on the settings section of your account on parcelmotel.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

Can someone please pm me the details on macs seller please? Thank you

Oat23 wrote: »
    Parcel Motel have depots in Belfast and Dublin. You can use the Belfast one to get free shipping from UK websites etc. It is also handy for packages from China as they arrive to the UK much faster than they do to the ROI.

When the package arrives in Belfast, it is scanned in and your account with them is debited €3.50. The parcel is then moved by them from the depot in Belfast to your local Motel that you choose on the settings section of your account on parcelmotel.com.

I get it now, thanks for that! Just need a good website now..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭celticsfan

I'd be very grateful if someone could pm me macs seller also.

Cheers

neil.p.b wrote: »
    Jersey arrived today. Missed the delivery but at least i know it made it here without any further issues. Will post pics tomorrow. It was dispatched Saturday and got here today with a two day delay in HK so it's a very fast.

Jersey arrived. Flawless. Will definitely be ordering more.

0hte.png

8p9y.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Did you only order one ? Id only be using Dhl for delivery if I ordered a few.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Did you only order one ? Id only be using Dhl for delivery if I ordered a few.

Yeah. Wanted to do a test run on both supplier and DHL before buying in bulk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Should I be worried? Come Monday it will have been four weeks since I ordered from yayun and still no sign of my jerseys :( Unfortunately I ordered to PM in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

What is the default jersey style that Mac's seller sends out? Fan or player? I just went ahead and ordered mine, never thought of saying which type I wanted. Seeing it mentioned over the last couple of pages has me wondering now. Would have preferred fan style but if it's players they send out then so be it.

markc1184 wrote: »
    What is the default jersey style that Mac's seller sends out? Fan or player? I just went ahead and ordered mine, never thought of saying which type I wanted. Seeing it mentioned over the last couple of pages has me wondering now. Would have preferred fan style but if it's players they send out then so be it.

what is the difference? i never mentioned which one i want either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

MarkY91 wrote: »
    what is the difference? i never mentioned which one i want either.

I enquired about this on my last order.
    For adidas shirts, Player Style shirts have the adidas logo and the crest printed on instead of embroidered.
    They are also tighter fitting like compression tops (Adizero)- e.g. Under Armour.

Fan Style shirts are the same as you see in the shops with embroidered crests and maker logos.
    Fan style is the default type he sends out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

went to order the 14/15 real and at. madrid jerseys but he won't have the official print for name and numbers till the 20th of june. heads up for anyone else that was considering ordering them

I enquired about this on my last order.
    For adidas shirts, Player Style shirts have the adidas logo and the crest printed on instead of embroidered.
    They are also tighter fitting like compression tops (Adizero)- e.g. Under Armour.

Fan Style shirts are the same as you see in the shops with embroidered crests and maker logos.
    Fan style is the default type he sends out.

phew..i was getting a bit worried until you said they send fan style out as default. why would anyone want a player style shirt? they would look so fake

went to order the 14/15 real and at. madrid jerseys but he won't have the official print for name and numbers till the 20th of june. heads up for anyone else that was considering ordering them

my atletico jersey was shipped today. maybe you should pass on the name and number as last time ive ordered names and numbers on my psg and barca jerseys, the names werent even stuck on fully when it arrived and fell off in the wash. although this was with soccertriads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

MarkY91 wrote: »
    my atletico jersey was shipped today. maybe you should pass on the name and number as last time ive ordered names and numbers on my psg and barca jerseys, the names werent even stuck on fully when it arrived and fell off in the wash. although this was with soccertriads

sorry yeah i should have clarified this was with mac's seller. every jersey he sends out with names seem to be top quality print so I wasn't hesitant getting the print done off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Can I get a PM with Mac's seller please?

Cheers

Feckin package held at customs as they think it's undervalued :( DHL gave me an email address and to email a screenshot of what I payed to get it released

Damn.. :(
    Getting a little worried myself. Its been 24 days since my jacket was dispatched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Oh no! Could this be the start of a Soccer Triads style disaster?

I said too be carefull what info you post here lads!some felas post tracking numbers and mention company's etc!

Don't think there's any worry yet lads turns out the missed calls yesterday were from the man himself :o

DHL have far far stricter inspections and there doesn't seem to correct valuation on the package. I've been chatting to the seller and they are emailing a receipt copy for me to email to DHL and apparently it's all good from there.

Don't think there's any worry yet lads turns out the missed calls yesterday were from the man himself :o

DHL have far far stricter inspections and there doesn't seem to correct valuation on the package. I've been chatting to the seller and they are emailing a receipt copy for me to email to DHL and apparently it's all good from there.

Warnings too all lads... Let's not use the company's name or tracking info on here any more
    Less people know the better

Would it not be easier to employ our own mule to sneak the kits in? :pac:
    Anyone wanna volunteer?

Warnings too all lads... Let's not use the company's name or tracking info on here any more
    Less people know the better

Agreed!

Whatever about saying a company name but who would post their tracking info?! No one did that surely?!

Agreed!

Whatever about saying a company name but who would post their tracking info?! No one did that surely?!

It has been done. Also lads given exact dates of orders etc prob isn't a great idea keep it too pm's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Would it not be easier to employ our own mule to sneak the kits in? :pac:
    Anyone wanna volunteer?

I'll do it!

Wonder how many jersey's I can swallow at once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The next two weeks will be very busy too so they'll be on the lookout. I remember for the Euros that some posters were getting their purchases held up by customs from the same sellers. It's pure luck at times but you'll be even luckier if you keep specific details off here as Mac said.

Personally might leave any orders till after the WC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Anyone know what the quality of the jackets are like on mac seller?

I'll hopefully know in a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

Can someone send me a PM for Macs seller and the usual time it takes to ship.

I've ordered various jerseys off various sellers. About 90-95% are top drawer, but an odd pigeon arrives.

Still worth the chance, but I'm curious as to the hype of Mac :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Has anyone got the new Liverpool home jersey lately from Macs guy, just wondering if the quality has improved since it first came out. Also wondering if anyone got the yellow away one either?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Can I be PM'd some jersey links?

That white Spain jersey is tasty! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mr. JoeCool

Any chance of a PM for Mac's site please?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deand21594

Anyone know where to get Italian WC jersey print done in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Could someone please send me a link to Mac's seller? I'd really appreciate it. Also, do sizes run true or are they usually big/small? I'm usually a medium but unsure whether to get a large or not.

EDIT: Couple of questions which are probably easily answered.

1. Do I order from mac's site via email? I want names/numbers on the back but doesn't seem to be an option for this on the website, so I'm guessing I specifiy this in an email? Also do I specify here whether I want fan/player style jersey?

2. Should I avoid DHL and just get it sent to parcel motel in NI? If so, how do I then get my package from NI to my nearest parcel motel?

Anyone know where I could buy some player name prints for some jerseys i have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Could someone PM me this Mac seller thing? Who is Mac? :pac:

Need jerseys ASAP