Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Could someone pm Macs seller as well? I have not bought any since the soccertriads days so about time i did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭baldshin

Would also appreciate a pm for macs seller, need a couple of shirts soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Just made an order from Mac's seller. Emailed him and his response time is pretty much immediate. He also gave me a discount without question after I asked him. Very painless. Getting it shipped to parcel motel in NI so hopefully I'll have the jerseys before the end of the WC but that might be a bit too ambitious. Will let you know how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but who or what is "Mac's seller"? Was thinking of getting a jersey and stumbled across this thread! Would appreciate a PM with an quick explanation/link!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 218 ✭✭dendof

Could I get a PM for Mac's seller too lads? Would appreciate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Jerseys arrived in parcel motel today. I ordered on the 3/6, they arrived to parcel motel on friday 13/6 and were deposited in my locker early this morning. I got it deliverd to PM NI too.

Quality is excellent of the two jerseys, I'm very impressed. I ordered the players version of the japan jersey and as mentioned before the crest and adidas logo are prints not embroidery, this doesn't bother me cause I like the player version as they're a bit tighter. But it may put some people off ordering a players version.

I have also ordered a few jerseys (torino, chile WC, Swiss WC, Holland WC, Brazil WC :P ) off a highly rated seller on aliexpress so it will be interesting to compare quality when they arrive.

Can't recommend mac's seller enough though, will be ordering more off him soon when he gets the fonts for the jerseys I want.

kIdhFH0l.jpg

BfThwfml.jpg

fcRlIrUl.jpg

g6iUlX7l.jpg

9xcbvlQl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Eegorbishcan

Those shirts sound excellent, used to get shirts from something similar a few seasons ago but it looks like the site's gone now - would any of you guys mind pm'ing me the website if you get a chance? cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Well thank **** for that!!
    My jackets tracking number hadn't been updated since the 25th of May!! Finally it got updated and it's at the "inward office of exchange" wherever the hell that is. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    My jackets tracking number hadn't been updated since the 25th of May!! Finally it got updated and it's at the "inward office of exchange" wherever the hell that is. :)

Who did you order from and what tracking site are you using? My tracking number hasn't changed since the 26th of May and I ordered on the 19th of May.. Needless to say I'm beginning to get nervous! :pac:

• Advertisement

Who did you order from and what tracking site are you using? My tracking number hasn't changed since the 26th of May and I ordered on the 19th of May.. Needless to say I'm beginning to get nervous! :pac:

I ordered from Mac's seller.
    I'm using the tracking site that's linked in the email they send you.

I wouldn't worry about it not updating.. It seems pretty slow.
    I'll be using PM NI for my next delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

My jackets tracking number hadn't been updated since the 25th of May!! Finally it got updated and it's at the "inward office of exchange" wherever the hell that is.

Have you checked An post tracking? Mine wasnt updated at all the last time but checked it on An Post after about 3 weeks until it appeared there.

Parcel Motel doesnt seem to be working for me this time.This order is near as long as the last time when it came direct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

Could someone please send me a pm, with the linkt to the seller?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Could someone please send me a pm, with the linkt to the seller?

Thanks

Everyones keeping it for themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Could someone send me on Mac's seller too please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Any chance of Mac sellers details please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

Would love a PM of Mac's seller. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭JJDoherty

Gonna join this list to ask for Mac's seller details too. A PM would be much appreciated. Cheers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Mac, you should've asked your seller for an affiliate link and made a profit off of all these sales he's getting ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭markc1184

First of my jersies from Macs seller has arrived in PM in Belfast. Only about 8 days since it was dispatched so good time too. Looking forward to seeing the quality of it. I'll post a pic up when I get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Mac, you should've asked your seller for an affiliate link and made a profit off of all these sales he's getting ha!

He's made a fortune off this thread if the requests for the site link are anything to go by. Mac should get some free jerseys at least!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

He has noticed lads but he stress's too keep exact details too a minimum where possible thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Are the jersey sizes the same as theyd be if you tried them on in a sports shop?

Hayezer wrote: »
    Are the jersey sizes the same as theyd be if you tried them on in a sports shop?

Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

any chance of getting a link to mac's seller aswell ?

thanks a million

My package has passed customs and is now being dispatched :)
    Pretty typical I get my jacket the same week its blistering hot! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Another order from Yayun in parcel motel at the minute, ordered on 5th. parcel motel is definitely the way to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Just got my order from Macs seller. Ordered Argentina away fan style but got player style. Very happy with it, looks great. Ordered on the 6th and used parcel motel. Will definitely be ordering more.

rman2727 wrote: »
    Just got my order from Macs seller. Ordered Argentina away fan style but got player style. Very happy with it, looks great. Ordered on the 6th and used parcel motel. Will definitely be ordering more.
    Thats a beaut of a jersey the buddy got it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭markc1184

Picked mine up in PM this morning. It was the Germany jersey which I ordered after the Spain jersey. Its a players style jersey which is a bit too tight for my liking but otherwise perfect from what I can tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Just a heads up for any of the new users thinking of buying jerseys. Under all circumstances, use the Northern Ireland address for Parcel Motel as opposed to the Dublin address. I ordered my jerseys on the 20th of May and still no sign of them, and no change on the tracking number.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

Hi any chance i could get a pm of mac's seller please?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Can I get a pm of mac seller need to check the site out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

anyway we can stop the messgaes asking for website details and have a seperate request forum for it?

Got my Germany jacket this morning.
    Very good quality if a little big.

311293.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

DDC1990 wrote: »
    How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

€35

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Any chance of a Pm about mac's seller,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Would love a pm too plz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Unsung Hero

Can anyone PM me this Macs seller please. The pics look top quality for the price.

• Advertisement

Jerseys finally arrived today :) Got stung with an extra €40 or so in tax tho.

You went with DHL, yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Could I get a pm of macs seller too?

Hopefully he is able to post to Canada. If not I will just get them sent home.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Jerseys finally arrived today :) Got stung with an extra €40 or so in tax tho.

would that bring them a lot closer to the €60 you'd pay in a shop for one, seems that normal post to PM is the best way of doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

how did you get stung? ive mine being sent to parcel motel in NI then to my dublin box. will i be ok?

MarkY91 wrote: »
    how did you get stung? ive mine being sent to parcel motel in NI then to my dublin box. will i be ok?

PM Mark ;)
    Keep details in PM's

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭La Mer

Can anyone PM me this Macs seller and Yayun please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

Could i get a pm of macs seller please and yayun too. Thanks

Got some stuff delivered from Mac's lad. A jersey for my buddy, which he's chuffed with! A couple of pairs of shorts and a jacket.

Thing is though............ the jacket is the wrong one :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I got 3 Jerseys from a seller and they look great, can't really fault them at all. Will post pictures of them later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Got some stuff delivered from Mac's lad. A jersey for my buddy, which he's chuffed with! A couple of pairs of shorts and a jacket.

Thing is though............ the jacket is the wrong one :(

Same happened me with a Spain Jersey

Antibac wrote: »
    Same happened me with a Spain Jersey

Did they sort it out? I emailed them this morning and they are sorting me out. Good customer service it must be said.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement