Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭La Mer

La Mer wrote: »
    Can anyone PM me this Macs seller and Yayun please.

anyone? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Did they sort it out? I emailed them this morning and they are sorting me out. Good customer service it must be said.

Yea he did. Excellent service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

Any chance of one of ye PMing me Mac's seller info please. Many thanks, Franman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Can someone who's previously ordered to PM NI tell me what "Status: collection, GB" means on the tracking page? Surely can't be in GB already...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭irishairsoft1

could someone please PM me MAC's seller please ?
    greatly appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

Hey, could someone also PM me Macs seller ?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PremierFC

If someone could PM me macs seller it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Wolfey

Hi,

Can someone please send me a pm with a link to Mac's seller.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

moneyman wrote: »
    Can someone who's previously ordered to PM NI tell me what "Status: collection, GB" means on the tracking page? Surely can't be in GB already...

That's usually the first tracking status at China Post, just means they have shipment and it's destined for GB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I really badly need help from someone who has dealt with DHgate and yayun before. I ordered my jerseys on the 20th of May to PM in Ireland and they have yet to arrive. I know it was a mistake ordering to PM in Ireland as opposed to Northern Ireland but I still would have expected my parcels to have arrived by now.

I contacted yayun on Wednesday and asked what day he shipped the parcels and he said he would check. Previously when I tracked the parcels using 17track, the "status" was transporting and the "events" date was the 26th of May.

This morning I got an e-mail saying the tracking number of my parcels have been deleted by yayun. On DHgate I found two new tracking numbers but the "status" is still transporting but the "events" date is now the 14th of June.

Were my parcels only posted on the 14th of June? If so, will I be able to get a refund? I bought the jerseys expecting to arrive during the World Cup but if they're going to arrive afterwards then I don't have much interest...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Got some stuff delivered from Mac's lad. A jersey for my buddy, which he's chuffed with! A couple of pairs of shorts and a jacket.

Thing is though............ the jacket is the wrong one :(

He'll sort that out bud, once or twice he made mistakes with me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Ordered 4 with Macs Seller this morning. I'll post up the pics when they arrive.

He doesn't have the font for the Atletico Madrid jersey yet. I asked him if he could do a version without the sponsor but I don't think he can.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Could someone please PM me details on Macs seller?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

How does one use Parcel motel with Mac's seller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭leinsterdude

Can I also have the details as want to order a few tops cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Any chance anyone has an exact armpit-to-armpit measurement of a jersey they got from Macs seller? The place I buy from is fine for me, but a bit too tight for my brother. He is hoping that the jerseys macs guy sells are a bit bigger, but I think they are all the same.

PM's Lads just trust me PM's ;)

MrMac84 wrote: »

Well ?!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

v3ttel wrote: »
    Ordered 4 with Macs Seller this morning. I'll post up the pics when they arrive.

He doesn't have the font for the Atletico Madrid jersey yet. I asked him if he could do a version without the sponsor but I don't think he can.

ive ordered the atletico madrid jersey last week and its status is shipped yet he mentioned nothing of no fonts

• Advertisement

MarkY91 wrote: »
    ive ordered the atletico madrid jersey last week and its status is shipped yet he mentioned nothing of no fonts

Hey, could you pm me the link where ya ordered from please ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

just got the liverpool home jersey today via Parcel Motel in less than 2 weeks (very fast shipping) but a slight problem with a hole in the front of it (see pictures).

www.imgur.com/rZSECID
    www.imgur.com/tiAh2BW

Contacted yayun2010 and he said he'd give me a refund of $3 or if i buy 4 jerseys he'd give me 1 free, so decided to get $3 knocked of the Liverpool Away jersey...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

MarkY91 wrote: »

Did you order the 14-15 jersey? Or the 13-14 one?

He said he didn't have the fonts for the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

What's the risk ordering to your door rather than parcel motel. Is it more likely to be stopped or is it just shipping time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Hococop wrote: »
    What's the risk ordering to your door rather than parcel motel. Is it more likely to be stopped or is it just shipping time

Longer shipping time.
    You'll be waiting at least 1 month if you ship it to your house. Usually 9-14 days with PM.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Did you order the 14-15 jersey? Or the 13-14 one?

He said he didn't have the fonts for the new one.

i originally asked for the 13-14 one but he had none in stock so i went with the new one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

Can someone pm me the seller please

Be smart about who you send your PMs to. The forum is open to all through the world cup. If we're sending PMs to someone registered in June 14 with 1 post then we might as well post the link on the thread.

Kells... wrote: »
    How does one use Parcel motel with Mac's seller?

Sign up with parcel motel. You will be given a PM ID (PMXXXXX usually). Then you give macs seller this address to deliver your jerseys to:

Your name (Has to be the name on your PM account)
    Your PM ID
    Parcel Motel
    1A McKinney Road
    Newtownabbey
    BT36 4PE
    United Kingdom

PM will receive your package and forward it to your local motel (you select the motel you want your package delivered to on the settings page of your account on parcelmotel.com).

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭La Mer

Oat23 wrote: »
    Be smart about who you send your PMs to. The forum is open to all through the world cup. If we're sending PMs to someone registered in June 14 with 1 post then we might as well post the link on the thread.

if i only wants to buy some shirts how to prove that?
    I've been waiting for PM for two days now but probably wont get one. cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

I've been waiting for PM for two days now but probably wont get one. cheers lads.

Everything you actually need is posted in this thread if you look through it.....don't be lazy just do the work, I did and got my first jersey today....

• Advertisement

http://www.dhgate.com/store/14771935
    or
    http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=jerseys&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20140620124806

Thanks to the person who pm'd me the seller much appreciated

28 bucks seems a bit steep for a jersey I usually pay around 12-17 for triple A quality I think I'll pass on this seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

28 bucks seems a bit steep for a jersey I usually pay around 12-17 for triple A quality I think I'll pass on this seller.

Cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

In fairness his jerseys are top notch and he has many happy customers on this forum. I'll be definitely be buying from him again, well worth the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

$28 (which is usually discounted) for jerseys you can't get instore in Ireland (crazy range of South American clubs) and would cost an arm and a leg from yer subsidesport-types is excellent IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Could I get the details for the yayun seller? Ordered from macs seller just want to check out this one too

$28 (which is usually discounted) for jerseys you can't get instore in Ireland (crazy range of South American clubs) and would cost an arm and a leg from yer subsidesport-types is excellent IMO.

True, but if i can get them for even half that price again and the exact same quality why would i pay double that's all i was saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭doney84

Could someone please PM me details of Mac's seller ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Could somebody PM me Knock Off Nigel's seller plz :pac:

• Advertisement

Could somebody PM me Knock Off Nigel's seller plz :pac:

Here you go aliexpress.com/store/133833 tell Bruce that Nigel sent you he might give you an extra discount

Also here's another seller I buy from aliexpress.com/store/512635 happy shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

How long does Mac's seller normally take to send stuff out? I ordered on Tuesday and still no email saying shipped/giving me a tracking number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I really badly need help from someone who has dealt with DHgate and yayun before. I ordered my jerseys on the 20th of May to PM in Ireland and they have yet to arrive. I know it was a mistake ordering to PM in Ireland as opposed to Northern Ireland but I still would have expected my parcels to have arrived by now.

I contacted yayun on Wednesday and asked what day he shipped the parcels and he said he would check. Previously when I tracked the parcels using 17track, the "status" was transporting and the "events" date was the 26th of May.

This morning I got an e-mail saying the tracking number of my parcels have been deleted by yayun. On DHgate I found two new tracking numbers but the "status" is still transporting but the "events" date is now the 14th of June.

Were my parcels only posted on the 14th of June? If so, will I be able to get a refund? I bought the jerseys expecting to arrive during the World Cup but if they're going to arrive afterwards then I don't have much interest...

Anyone? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Oat23 wrote: »

I'm going to lock this until after the WC.

See above reasons, if you need info, read the thread and PM some of those helpful enough to sort ya out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Thread open again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Cheers Gav.

ive recently gotten the atletico madrid 14-15 shirt in size large from macs seller. its too tight on me. anyone want it for 15 euro? i can post pics

Please lads DO NOT PM LINKS TOO EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY on boards! See there post count and wait too see if they've acess here first other wise ye'll ruin it for everyone!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

morning all,

ordered a load of jerseys for 5 aside and world cup and have 4 left over if anyone is interested.

spain black away - xl
    argentina away, player version - xl ( fits like a normal L )
    Barcelona home - L
    Man utd Home - L

both Barcelona & man utd are a lil tight fitting

all from yayun.

pm if interested - cost €15 plus €3 pnp

cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement