Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

Ordered the new Man Utd Home Jersey Player Version and also in Kids size from a seller on aliexpress this morning.
    Have previously ordered from both yayun and mac's seller and was happy but am going to take a punt with this seller.
    Got both home and away United player versions from yayun last year and they were perfect, it'll be ineresting to see will these be as good!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Be sure to put up a few pics when they arrive.

Will do, Ive wondered a lot about them for a while, said I might as well find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

How long have you guys waited for postage to parcel motel UK from macs seller usually...

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Any chance someone could PM me details of Mac's seller?

I've tried yayun a few times but want to branch out!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭Charliebull

lads whats this macseller and alexipress sites, can one get prem team jerseys there, want to get the young lad team jersey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Could i get a PM for Mac's seller? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭Charliebull

could i get a PM for Mac's seller? Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

thinking of getting a couple of footie shirts for a nephew, would appreciate a PM for Mac's seller if at all possible. thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Any chance of a PM for macs seller

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MrMac, its that time again (me looking for a new shirt or 3) Any chance of a PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Classic Football Shirts have a 20% off code valid until midnight next Saturday (26th) for anyone interested.

code : CFSSAVES20

I've no connection to them, apart from satisfied customer :)
    Great range and would be keen to get a few shirts off here. What's delivery time like if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

whats this Skrill business lads? seems dodgey. Just want to use an O2 card and not have my own details anywhere else. Possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

It's like PayPal, I've used it hundreds of times. Never had an issue. You can create an account and lodge money via Bank transfer if you prefer not to enter a debit/credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Any chance of a PM for macs seller, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

whats this Skrill business lads? seems dodgey. Just want to use an O2 card and not have my own details anywhere else. Possible?

its not dodgey at all man. youll be fine. just get it sent to parcel motel UK and youll get your jersey in 2 weeks like i did

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

MarkY91 wrote: »
    its not dodgey at all man. youll be fine. just get it sent to parcel motel UK and youll get your jersey in 2 weeks like i did

Why Parcel Motel instead of to your door? Is the shipping a lot cheaper or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Why Parcel Motel instead of to your door? Is the shipping a lot cheaper or something?

It's about 3 weeks quicker with PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Was a glitch on the man united website there and I just got the new jerseys home and away for €61.61 delivered too ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Great range and would be keen to get a few shirts off here. What's delivery time like if you don't mind me asking?

Usually a week or less.

I ordered Monday, got an email from them Tuesday afternoon with tracking number and to say it was dispatched with Royal Mail. It'll probably be here (Dublin) Friday going by previous orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Can I get a pm about macs seller please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Could I also get a pm for Macs seller please

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭wijam

can I get a PM for Macs Seller please, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

It used to be called Moneybookers. It's safer than AIB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

PM here as well please

has anyone got th new Manchester United jersey from ali express yet.

Also anyone have any Xl jerseys they looking to sell me....

has anyone got th new Manchester United jersey from ali express yet.

Also anyone have any Xl jerseys they looking to sell me....

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

can someone throw me a pm of macs seller please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

Out of curiosity, why does shipping to parcel motel seem to be a lot quicker than shipping to an Irish address?

As a bit of an expirement, I ordered two products on the same day a couple of weeks ago and they were both shipped at the same time, got one in ParcelMotel last Saturday, still haven't received the other one to my home in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

another pm for macs seller here please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Out of curiosity, why does shipping to parcel motel seem to be a lot quicker than shipping to an Irish address?

As a bit of an expirement, I ordered two products on the same day a couple of weeks ago and they were both shipped at the same time, got one in ParcelMotel last Saturday, still haven't received the other one to my home in Dublin.

Shipping lanes. Post from China to UK goes direct, whereas to Ireland it has a stop off in Europe AFAIK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

maximoose wrote: »
    Shipping lanes. Post from China to UK goes direct, whereas to Ireland it has a stop off in Europe AFAIK.

Ah I see, makes sense. How long can I expect to wait?

Wish I had got my boots delivered to PM now :( I remember one lot of my jerseys from yayun arriving very fast before and it was to PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Wish I had got my boots delivered to PM now :( I remember one lot of my jerseys from yayun arriving very fast before and it was to PM

Have they shipped yet? You can cancel orders on Aliexpress up until they ship out.

Na shipped yesterday unfortunately, I still have my f50s so wont be stuck for pre-season friendlies I just want them to look at cos theyre so pretty :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Post up pics when you get the boots, always been curious about the quality. A friend got a pair a few years ago, and while they definitely looked the part - the comfort/quality of material was a big let down.

Although that was years ago and may have changed. I got a pair of Nike Free Runs off DHGate not long ago and they are perfect!

Yeah, i ordered the new Arsenal jersey with Alexis last week but dont care about that I just want the boots!
    Same as yourself, always been curious, if they last half the season I'd be happy!
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-Free-Shipping-2013-MV-IX-K-FG-Soccer-Boots-Athletic-Shoes-Soccer/1122020058.html
    This seller gets the best reviews for his boots that Ive seen, nearly all near 100% satisfaction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Has anyone on here ordered the new Liverpool shirt off Mac's seller? I'm tempted but it seems people are being warned off buying the more popular teams' shirts online..

On a side note, very impressed with the quality of Mac's seller. Ordered two of the new Atletico shirts (one M and one XL for a friend) and having seen them compared to the real one in shops the differences are minimal! Certain little things (the crests on both ordered shirts are a little crooked) might give it away but nothing major, would definitely use them again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Hi, is macs sellers address working for everyone? I can access it at work which is goes through a US IP but not on my home laptop. It says web page not found. If anyone knows whats up if the address changed, please PM me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No can't get on Macs seller at the moment. Was fine earlier in the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Working fine now, must have been updating, as there are a few new jerseys on the home page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

rman2727 wrote: »
    Working fine now, must have been updating, as there are a few new jerseys on the home page.

Seems to be still down for me :(.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I'd appreciate a pm aswell please lads!

Same as above.

Not working on any browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Lads can I get a PM for macs seller,

I've ordered a few jerseys from alliexpress that are en route , what are the sizes like ? Same as eu or would large china be medium eu ?i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

RossieMan wrote: »
    Not working on any browser.

Glad it's not just me then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

Lads can I get a PM for macs seller,

I've ordered a few jerseys from alliexpress that are en route , what are the sizes like ? Same as eu or would large china be medium eu ?i

Any replica jersey I ever buy I get the same size as I am in an authentic one,what I find is that nike jerseys are a slim fitting and adidas a bit looser fitting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Glad it's not just me then...

Working away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Working away

I cant get on at all :confused::confused:

I can get on on my phone.

Seems to be an eircom thing? I'm having problems accessing other chinese/asian sites from eircom too. Might be just a coincidence, don't think so though.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Paj

Could I get a pm for macs please

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement