Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Can I grab a pm for macs seller too, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭doney84

@bleach94 Got Liverpool home jersey from Mac's seller this week & very happy with it. Went into lifestyle sports to look @ an official replica and there was very little difference. The LFC pattern going through the front of the jersey stands out a bit more on the official replica, other than that not much difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

RossieMan wrote: »
    I can get on on my phone.

Seems to be an eircom thing? I'm having problems accessing other chinese/asian sites from eircom too. Might be just a coincidence, don't think so though.

Same here, I can get on with 3g but not the eircom broadband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

RossieMan wrote: »
    I can get on on my phone.

Seems to be an eircom thing? I'm having problems accessing other chinese/asian sites from eircom too. Might be just a coincidence, don't think so though.

Doesn't seem confined to Eircom. I can't access it either on Digiweb. Using my phone as a Wifi hotspot I can now access it. Interestly Avast flagged it as a threat also so maybe some ISP's are blocking it? Bit of a pain anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

Went on a binge an bought six jerseys on a few different sites. Can't wait for them, its just like christmas :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I can get it on my phone, but even if i try to get it on my laptop using phones 3g as a hotspot it wont load, funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

doney84 wrote: »
    @bleach94 Got Liverpool home jersey from Mac's seller this week & very happy with it. Went into lifestyle sports to look @ an official replica and there was very little difference. The LFC pattern going through the front of the jersey stands out a bit more on the official replica, other than that not much difference.

Sounds good, might give it a try so! Much appreciated :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

When ordering through Macs seller, how, if possible, can I order names and numbers to a shirt? Id imagine it costs extra no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

beakerjoe wrote: »
    When ordering through Macs seller, how, if possible, can I order names and numbers to a shirt? Id imagine it costs extra no?
    Do everything via email and tell him what you want in that

• Advertisement

Grand stuff, similar to Yayun

As always MrMac, your a vast fountain of helpfulness :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MarkY91 wrote: »
    selling an atletico jersey in size L thats too tight for me. tried on once bought 2 weeks ago. its from macs seller. 15 euro collected or i can post for an extra 3 euro.

8ytcsw.jpg

17s4nk.jpg

k4v9xz.jpg

anyone interested? can meet in dublin 12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

anyone interested? can meet in dublin 12

did you get my PM a few days ago?

davycc wrote: »
    did you get my PM a few days ago?

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Donerkebab

Can i get pm for Macs please ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

Could I get PM for Macs? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Could I get a PM for Macs please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone have any Jerseys they would like to sell?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Can I get a PM for Macs seller please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Another request for a PM for Macs seller here, twould be much appreciated...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Could I get Macs seller PM'd to me too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Could I have the Pm for Macs seller also..Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

I'd also like a pm please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

ould I have the Pm for Macs seller also..Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

Could somebody possibly help me here? Ordered two jerseys from AliExpress on Friday from two different sellers, sellers who had large amounts of positive feedback so I thought they were the best there.

But today looking at my e-mail and my account on AliE there is no trace of my orders at all (No confirmation e-mail and no order history on the site, but the orders where there on Friday after I had made them) I have payment marked down on my bank account to AliE.

So I'm thinking now have I been duped or is my orders in limbo and temporarily missing?

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Looking for an FC Augsburg jersey from last season, what's the best bet online?
    Home or away doesn't matter.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Any chance of a PM for Macs Seller please? Much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Macs seller added me on gmail to ask which name and number I'm looking to add to a Liverpool jersey.

The chat has made my day.

1G5cvtVCITGNHFjAXDnvYnW4kvpvX0.png

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Macs seller added me on gmail to ask which name and number I'm looking to add to a Liverpool jersey.

The chat has made my day.

1G5cvtVCITGNHFjAXDnvYnW4kvpvX0.png

Brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

So I just got my first order from Mac's guy.

he was really easy to deal with.
    there was an issue with the order though, had ordered a France home and away shirt but received 2 home shirts.
    he just asked for a photo of both shirts and will send on the away shirt with my next order. can keep the 2 home shirts.
    seems fair enough.

only opened my Colombian and Barca shirts and the quality looks really good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Whats the usual delivery time on macs sellers Shirts?

have a few ordered but never asked

D_turbo wrote: »
    Whats the usual delivery time on macs sellers Shirts?

have a few ordered but never asked
    Threw china post direct too the republic??

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

:cool:
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    Threw china post direct too the republic??

Ehh he said it was DHL

Pretty sure i paid for DHL, paod 35$ or something?

yeah to republic?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Hey guys,

Could I get a PM for mac's guy please. Cheers

D_turbo wrote: »
    :cool:

Ehh he said it was DHL

Pretty sure i paid for DHL, paod 35$ or something?

yeah to republic?
    You should have tracking details etc so now, just pop him an email

i got a jersey sent to mexico. on the weird chinese tracking website, it says its currently in CAN(canada) and the status is NULL for the past 8 days. what does this mean guys? did the canadians decide it was a fake jersey and to be disposed of? surely not as the recipent of the jersey hasnt received any notification that they received something for them which they have to get rid of...

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

i got a jersey sent to mexico. on the weird chinese tracking website, it says its currently in CAN(canada) and the status is NULL for the past 8 days. what does this mean guys? did the canadians decide it was a fake jersey and to be disposed of? surely not as the recipent of the jersey hasnt received any notification that they received something for them which they have to get rid of...
    CAN is code for Guangzhou International Airport. NULL means it has been delivered to the airport

Hello people I hear people here talking about Macs seller? I have ordered a few jerseys from ali express in the past with no issues. Why is everyone asking for Macs seller is he based within Ireland or within europe for faster delivery or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Hello people I hear people here talking about Macs seller? I have ordered a few jerseys from ali express in the past with no issues. Why is everyone asking for Macs seller is he based within Ireland or within europe for faster delivery or something?[/quote

what seller do u use on Ali

steven087 wrote: »
    Hello people I hear people here talking about Macs seller? I have ordered a few jerseys from ali express in the past with no issues. Why is everyone asking for Macs seller is he based within Ireland or within europe for faster delivery or something?[/quote

what seller do u use on Ali

I have used different ones through the years, I used to use soccertriads before that. I am not sure whether I am allowed say who I am using on this forum am I?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

Hey guys

Can I get the Macs seller address via pm too?

nostrils wrote: »
    CAN is code for Guangzhou International Airport. NULL means it has been delivered to the airport

ohh..i did wonder why they would ship it to canada then to its destination. well its there for 8 days now. when i got an order to ireland, it was in CAN for a day, maybe 2 at most. its worrying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Does this Skrill business work in a similar way that PayPal does can anyone tell me? Ie. not having to reveal your card info!

bleach94 wrote: »
    Does this Skrill business work in a similar way that PayPal does can anyone tell me? Ie. not having to reveal your card info!

yeah it does work the same as paypal

Just to ask again I know people cant go into a lot of details on a public forum, but is macs seller within Ireland? Cause even if it was a few euro more expensive I would like to get a pm if possible please. The long wait from China and risk of getting stopped at customs I could do without.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Could somebody possibly help me here? Ordered two jerseys from AliExpress on Friday from two different sellers, sellers who had large amounts of positive feedback so I thought they were the best there.

But today looking at my e-mail and my account on AliE there is no trace of my orders at all (No confirmation e-mail and no order history on the site, but the orders where there on Friday after I had made them) I have payment marked down on my bank account to AliE.

So I'm thinking now have I been duped or is my orders in limbo and temporarily missing?

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

When you make an order with Aliexpress you get an email straight away from transaction@notice.aliexpress.com saying payment has been made and is being verified.

Login to the site, click on "my orders" and they should appear there.

If nothing there, I would check with card company what is going on.

Used Aliexpress for a long time and have never seen this happen before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Just a few words of sizing advice when ordering from Mac's seller.

I ordered a bunch of shirts for myself and a few friends.
    The Adidas mediums I ordered for myself are a perfect fit (Colombia and Argentina). The medium Nike Barca shirt is a little tight.

Out of the 4 Adidas large shirts I ordered for a friend 3 were not a good fit.
    The Colombia one was fine.
    Argentina and Japan were too tight.
    The Player Version LA Galaxy was like a rubber glove on him.
    I tried it on afterwards and it was skin tight on me.

Have to say the quality of all the shirts is top notch though.

When getting stuff delivered from Macs seller, he gives options (airmail, DHL, FEDEX), Which is best and how much does extra the Fedex or DHL work out as opposed to airmail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

A pm of macs sellers info would be great, thanks lads.

• Advertisement

Just a few words of sizing advice when ordering from Mac's seller.

I ordered a bunch of shirts for myself and a few friends.
    The Adidas mediums I ordered for myself are a perfect fit (Colombia and Argentina). The medium Nike Barca shirt is a little tight.

Out of the 4 Adidas large shirts I ordered for a friend 3 were not a good fit.
    The Colombia one was fine.
    Argentina and Japan were too tight.
    The Player Version LA Galaxy was like a rubber glove on him.
    I tried it on afterwards and it was skin tight on me.

Have to say the quality of all the shirts is top notch though.

yeah i found large was too tight on me so i went to xl but thats slightly too loose on me. i wish there was an inbetween :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement