Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

does yayun do patches (cl,la liga,bundesliga?)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Kingdom wrote: »
    does yayun do patches (cl,la liga,bundesliga?)?

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Lads, can someone drop me pm with macs sellers info, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ch20

Could someone please PM me details of Mac's seller ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Just to ask again I know people cant go into a lot of details on a public forum, but is macs seller within Ireland? Cause even if it was a few euro more expensive I would like to get a pm if possible please. The long wait from China and risk of getting stopped at customs I could do without.

No it's not Ireland or EU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

MarkY91 wrote: »
    yeah i found large was too tight on me so i went to xl but thats slightly too loose on me. i wish there was an inbetween :D

I'd like an extra medium shirt please :)

NeVeR wrote: »
    No it's not Ireland or EU

Then what is the benefit over ali express? Cause most of the replicas that come off there are near perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

has this past customs yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Could I get a PM for a very good AliExpress seller/the Yayun one? Ordered with Macs seller before and was very happy just want to have a look at different ones aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

MarkY91 wrote: »
    ohh..i did wonder why they would ship it to canada then to its destination. well its there for 8 days now. when i got an order to ireland, it was in CAN for a day, maybe 2 at most. its worrying

I often had parcels stuck in that airport for 3 weeks then another 3 weeks to get delivered to my door.

Anytime I order stuff from china now I try go with a seller that ships by hongkong post it seems to be a lot quicker and has a better tracking system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Hi, I ordered two jerseys from Macs Seller and paid for them yesterday, I went with free shipping.but he hasn't got back to me to say he's sent them yet. Does it normally take him a couple of days to send them out?

Also, would there be any benefit in giving him a parcel motel addresses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Can I get a PM to this macs seller please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

Anyone got an address for any online seller? Pm please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Anyone got an address for any online seller? Pm please?
    If you're after a PL shirt, have you tried Sports Direct?

http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/premier-league-football-shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Out of curiousity has this ever happened to anyone else. I ordered a specific jersey from a sellers catalogue, but the seller then advised to not buy the jersey as the quality isn't good and they don't have the correct template.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Kingdom wrote: »
    Out of curiousity has this ever happened to anyone else. I ordered a specific jersey from a sellers catalogue, but the seller then advised to not buy the jersey as the quality isn't good and they don't have the correct template.

Seems weird ...i got this :

Hi friend,
    Thank you very much for your order. I will arrange the shipping asap.
    Please note that there are some uncertain conditions on the international shipping. Some packages will be delayed. Please keep patience to wait for the order. Have a good day!
    Regards,

so i should get the jersey in 2017 by the sounds of it .................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hi, I ordered two jerseys from Macs Seller and paid for them yesterday, I went with free shipping.but he hasn't got back to me to say he's sent them yet. Does it normally take him a couple of days to send them out?

Also, would there be any benefit in giving him a parcel motel addresses

You'll get tracking after 4/5 days bud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Classic Football Shirts have a 20% off code valid until midnight next Saturday (26th) for anyone interested.
    Can't recommend this site enough. Got two jerseys and a training top. FC Basel 12-13 home and Sunderland away from 2003 with an AC Milan training top. All brand new and came in the official bags with tags. Ordered Friday and got here today. Will probably be buying more off there in the near future as no kits really caught my eye so far this Summer.

Can't recommend this site enough. Got two jerseys and a training top. FC Basel 12-13 home and Sunderland away from 2003 with an AC Milan training top. All brand new and came in the official bags with tags. Ordered Friday and got here today. Will probably be buying more off there in the near future as no kits really caught my eye so far this Summer.

+1, misses got a 93/94 United away shirt on this site and it was brand new and official. According to her it wasnt too dear and it was delivered sharpish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Right so I just said I'd share my experiences with Yayun.

Not the first time I've bought from him and was very happy the first time around too.

Delivery was the quickest I've ever experienced from China. Ordered on 22 July and in my hand via Parcel Motel NI today!

Jerseys are perfect and sizing is good.

I've attached some selfies (first and only time I'll ever take them especially at lunch time in the bog at work!) for people to see the rough sizes.

I'm 6ft and weigh about 13 stone so you can go off that.

All the jerseys are medium

mym9aqX.jpg

Np0CNQm.jpg

BFuU15a.jpg

rsTRT7b.jpg

The Colombian one is a bit loose compared to the others but that could be an Adidas v Nike issue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Are those the fan or player versions?

The Roma one is gorgeous.

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Looks like a polo shirt rather than a football shirt. Would have to see it in person.

Roma is player style
    Colombia is fans style (perhaps explaining the size difference)
    PSG is player style
    Belgium is fan style

Had a Roma jersey (a real one at that!) years ago and really liked it but the quality of it was appaling. Said I'd chance one now that it's Nike making them.

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Yeah, they looked like the player versions.
    I'll be picking up the Roma kit (With Totti 10) and maybe the new Arsenal one this week.

Yeah, they looked like the player versions.
    I'll be picking up the Roma kit (With Totti 10) and maybe the new Arsenal one this week.

I prefer them snug so would choose player versions where possible.

That way if I get a gut it embarrasses me enough to try lose it!

Dying to see how the lad who ordered the boots gets on when they arrive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Why didnt I use hong kong post or get them delivered to PM :pac: Still in fcuking Shanghai

Why didnt I use hong kong post or get them delivered to PM :pac: Still in fcuking Shanghai

Pretty sure I used China Post... Whatever Yayun offers for free!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Its dead slow when getting delivered to Irish addresses, and the tracking is crap too. My Arsenal jersey shouldnt be too much longer, it was sent to airline about 10days ago. Boots arent even at that stage yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

200% use parcel motel up north lads, i ordered some runner there from china and they came in 7 working days, same with my jerseys! At my parcel motel the day after then.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    200% use parcel motel up north lads, i ordered some runner there from china and they came in 7 working days, same with my jerseys! At my parcel motel the day after then.

How do I use PM up north (living in Dublin lads)

Whats the advantages of using PM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

beakerjoe wrote: »
    How do I use PM up north (living in Dublin lads)

Whats the advantages of using PM?

http://www.parcelmotel.com/about.html

All you need to know is there, sign up and when ordering stuff get it delivered to the NI Parcel Motel address

Your Name
    Your PMID
    1A McKinney Rd
    Newtownabbey
    Antrim
    BT36 4PE

Advantages: Quicker delivery time, and don't need to worry about missing the postman :)

maximoose wrote: »
    http://www.parcelmotel.com/about.html

All you need to know is there, sign up and when ordering stuff get it delivered to the NI Parcel Motel address

Your Name
    Your PMID
    1A McKinney Rd
    Newtownabbey
    Antrim
    BT36 4PE

Advantages: Quicker delivery time, and don't need to worry about missing the postman :)

So it gets delivered to PM up the north, how does it reach me? Does it get sent from PM up north to a PM box in Dublin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

So it gets delivered to PM up the north, how does it reach me? Does it get sent from PM up north to a PM box in Dublin ?

Nightline run Parcel Motel. They will deliver the parcel from their NI Parcel Motel hub to the PM collection point in Dublin and send you a PIN code to collect it with.

Smashing thanks lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

That is a beauty

Damn you making me buy things :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

maximoose wrote: »
    That is a beauty

Damn you making me buy things :pac:

Player issue to boot :pac: Some amount of shirts on the site, few other bargains to be found for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

How much is from Yayun for just 1 jersey including delivery ?

jamescd wrote: »
    How much is from Yayun for just 1 jersey including delivery ?

Could work out at about 17 per shirt, and the delivery depends on what option you decide. Think Hong Kong post is free IIRC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Could work out at about 17 per shirt, and the delivery depends on what option you decide. Think Hong Kong post is free IIRC

Plus the €3.95 for PM right ? So it'll work out at about €21 for 1 jersey ?

Decent enough. Gonna try ordering 1 so

• Advertisement

jamescd wrote: »
    Plus the €3.95 for PM right ? So it'll work out at about €21 for 1 jersey ?

Decent enough. Gonna try ordering 1 so

Well i didnt go through PM (will next time) and it came straight to the door in about 4 weeks.

For anyone that interested.. I've the new France away top with Giroud on the back in XL (Player version) its brand new and it just doesn't fit.

0Ff1jCi.jpg
    lSE7YcB.jpg

Selling it for what I paid so I'll do it for €22 and i'll cover postage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

One jersey arrived in the post this morning,awaiting the other I ordered the same day.It's not for me so I just opened the outer package to see which shirt it was,on what little inspection I could give,it looks perfect apart from the fact it's a Liverpool shirt (can't wait to get the nasty thing out of my house :pac: )

I ordered from Aliexpress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

That was one of the bitchiest posts I've ever seen on here and I read the United thread last season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post: Could folks drop the chat about the comment for now please? Am waiting for the poster to respond to me via PM and would prefer if nobody else got involved.

Going to order the new pink Madrid Shirt, the new Bayern home and the new PSG home from Macs Seller via Parcel Motel. Cheers guys for all the help as per usual :)

Going to order the new pink Madrid Shirt, the new Bayern home and the new PSG home from Macs Seller via Parcel Motel. Cheers guys for all the help as per usual :)

Do it via email and he should give you a discount.

Do it via email and he should give you a discount.

He did $72 dollarydos as apposed to $84 on the site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭rossc007

Can I also get a PM to this macs seller please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

whats the list of reputable online shirt stores?

Yayun
    Macs Seller

who else?

cheers in advance

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement