Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Online Jersey Stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

what's the fitting like d-turbo? what size are ya yourself. might be interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

RossieMan wrote: »
    what's the fitting like d-turbo? what size are ya yourself. might be interested.

:eek: Don't ya know better than to ask a woman their size?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

RossieMan wrote: »

Mines sold to a member.

It was a buddys, but the medium is sligthy tight..likr the player wear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Well lads can someone please pm me mac seller thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭PGE1970

collie0708 wrote: »
    Lads can someone please pm me mac seller please my third time asking would be great if someone could help......

ditto for me; would really appreciate a pm.

Collie, if I hear anything, I'll let you know;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

I'm a bit confused by this thread.

Loads of people are asking for the fabled Mac's seller (myself included - twice!) to be sent to them via PM. Does anyone ever respond to these requests?

I did get a response to one of my requests from a user who shared some information with me about the seller he uses (not Mac's) which I appreciated.

Yayun's details are freely available on this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91664870&postcount=5459

Can someone not do the same for Mac's?

I'm happy to use Yayun as he's been very reliable for me but I'd like to see what Mac's seller has on offer too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Whoever sends pms to people about macs seller really is a Saint, what a good oul sport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I'm not sure why "Macs seller" isn't freely listed on here. Perhaps one of the mods can offer an explanation.

For anyone looking for a link to the infamous website, send me a PM. I'll put together some details and instructions tonight, or at the latest tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

lassykk wrote: »
    Danger781 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why "Macs seller" isn't freely listed on here. Perhaps one of the mods can offer an explanation.

For anyone looking for a link to the infamous website, send me a PM. I'll put together some details and instructions tonight, or at the latest tomorrow evening.

We don't want it to get taken down!
    You don't know who monitors this thread so its better to be on the safe side.

I personally won't PM anyone unless they have a minimum 700 posts.

Also since Mac was kind enough to share his source I think its best if we try and keep it around for as long as possible.. And giving out the website to anyone will just make it difficult.

its the people who sign up and straight away look for macs seller that annoy me.

A few have signed up and instantly come here looking for macs seller.
    Its actually very easy to find on google, obviously not searching for macs seller. Thats just stupid and will only bring you here.

I've only shared it with a couple, people i've talked to in other threads who aren't just here to take what they can and leave.

Also, to the lad who bought the boots, how did they hold up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Also since Mac was kind enough to share his source I think its best if we try and keep it around for as long as possible.. And giving out the website to anyone will just make it difficult.

No worries. Just didn't understand why Yayun was up and the other was not. If Mac has requested it not be posted then that's fair enough.

I'm giving up asking for it though as the thread is just full of unfulfilled (I assume!) requests for PMs.

Glad to at least have Yayun's details for my jerseys fix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Exactly this! Triads Died very fast when it became common knowledge. I share him with posters who are active all over the board with hundreds of posts! Not someone who joined a wet week ago with 70 posts!
    So please before pm'ing links left right and centre see that the user has met the above criteria

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Exactly this! Triads Died very fast when it became common knowledge. I share him with posters who are active all over the board with hundreds of posts! Not someone who joined a wet week ago with 70 posts!
    So please before pm'ing links left right and centre see that the user has met the above criteria

Will do. I'll take the liberty of messaging people on here to lighten your load (you being a mod means you have more important duties :P). But yeah, regular contributors only. Gotcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Tom1991

Anybody bought a NFL jersey of macs seller or on aliexpress.if so how would ya rate the quality?

MrMac84 wrote: »

Did I not meet those requirements when I asked? I don't have hundreds of posts but I have over a hundred and have been registered with this account for over a year and my last account I was on here for two years previous to that with a thousand posts. I didn't join a week ago and I haven't asked for anything from the boards before this :rolleyes:

Send me a PM if you want it. At work now, will respond to you later on tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

the price of jackets and polos on macs sellers site is a bit steep for fake stuff. the whole point in fake stuff is to be cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

MarkY91 wrote: »
    the price of jackets and polos on macs sellers site is a bit steep for fake stuff. the whole point in fake stuff is to be cheap!

I can't speak for Macs seller, but out of curiosity I've ordered a few bits and bobs of regular clothing from a seller on DHGate. I'm assuming they are knock-offs as they are advertised like the football shirts, ie logos blurred, no mention of the brand.

Got 2 pairs of vans at €25 each, pair of Nike Free Runs for €30, some Thoms for the OH for €20 and a couple of hoodies for €10-20ish.

Not that cheap, but certainly a lot cheaper than the real thing - and honestly, I'm not entirely convinced they are fake! Perfect quality.

maximoose wrote: »
    I can't speak for Macs seller, but out of curiosity I've ordered a few bits and bobs of regular clothing from a seller on DHGate. I'm assuming they are knock-offs as they are advertised like the football shirts, ie logos blurred, no mention of the brand.

Got 2 pairs of vans at €25 each, pair of Nike Free Runs for €30, some Thoms for the OH for €20 and a couple of hoodies for €10-20ish.

Not that cheap, but certainly a lot cheaper than the real thing - and honestly, I'm not entirely convinced they are fake! Perfect quality.

I'm assuming they were delivered through PM NI?

Everything bar the Vans came through PM. Forgot to change the address when I ordered them, they were opened by Irish Customs and weren't taken!

Any chance of a link to the Vans seller? You've peaked my attention :pac:

out of interest maximoose, did you use the same seller or multiple sellers?

All from the same seller, this guy

Similar to Yayun, send him message and ask for the links to his goods. He'll send you a very long list (he has all sorts), and if you want to order send him pictures of what you want and he'll tell you the prices and create an order link for you.

You can haggle a little as well :)

Similar to Yayun, send him message and ask for the links to his goods. He'll send you a very long list (he has all sorts), and if you want to order send him pictures of what you want and he'll tell you the prices and create an order link for you.

Are the VANs branded or just generic look-a-likes?

Branded with all tags and in a vans box, they are perfect.

Savage! :D

Looks like I'm getting myself some new vans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Tom1991 wrote: »
    Anybody bought a NFL jersey of macs seller or on aliexpress.if so how would ya rate the quality?

Can't recommend this guy high enough. The jerseys are a much higher quality compared to some of the other places I bought off. They are a bit more expensive but in my opinion well worth it.

http://www.newyukijersey.com/index.php

looks like ill be getting me some vans :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

What are vans sizes like, would I need to order a size up?

I just ordered my regular size (in eu sizes) and had no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Looking to get a couple of the new United jerseys (With name and numbers) if some one can recommend the best place to go to for them. Either on here or through PM.

I just ordered my regular size (in eu sizes) and had no problems

i cant find the vans on his page nor can i find any runners in size 11. his sized are made for midgets lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭PGE1970

I've looked at the usual sites and can't find a stadium "padded" Liverpool jacket for a 11 year old.

Has anyone come across these on Dhgate or other sites?

Thanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

My parcels got to heathrow yesterday from macs seller, how long till it gets to PM up north from there?

A day or two normally

actually, out of interest.
    I put my parcel motel NI address on the parcel, yet it still went to Dublin from the UK.

Has this happened anyone else? didn't make a difference to me, just thought it was a little strange.

A day or two normally

i sent you a pm mate regarding the vans!

He sent me a link to his store page with everything he sells. Horrible system to navigate, so I don't know if it's just me, but I couldn't find Vans anywhere at all.

Any help? :o

Dhgate is currently very hard to navigate, the lack of actual brands makes it hard to spot some of the shoes/clothes and such.

Looking at getting a few bits myself.

Perhaps there should be a thread for DHgate in anyother subforum as to keep this strictly for jersey related discussion?

Danger781 wrote: »
    He sent me a link to his store page with everything he sells. Horrible system to navigate, so I don't know if it's just me, but I couldn't find Vans anywhere at all.

Any help? :o

can i get the link? he didnt even bother to reply to my pm asking for a link

Wohoo!!

My Atletico Madrid kit is at PM and my new Boots came in the post today! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

My jersey has been at heathrow for 4 days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Wow!! just emailed macs seller guy and he giving me 5 tops with names, numbers and badges including delivery for $120. Works out at £72 or £14.50 a top basically! What a deal!!

He emailed me back literally 5 minutes after my first email to him as well. Hope the postage is as quick lol !

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Jerseys arrived today, very happy with the quality. Macs seller and posted using the free post option took about 20 days to arrive once paid for.

All jerseys are large player style. Nike ones you would need to go up a size from what you usually get as they are a tighter fit. Addidas is about the same but slightly tighter on the sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

I'm getting quite a big order of jerseys from Mac seller 21 jerseys altogether and he wants to do it in 5 different packages to different addresses to avoid customs. Is there any reason to go through parcel motel or can I just use home addresses?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Lads I have the Roma home(fans style) size L for sale.
    Got it from yayun today but its to big for me.
    €22 including postage if anyone is interested.
    Cheers

leg wrote: »
    I'm getting quite a big order of jerseys from Mac seller 21 jerseys altogether and he wants to do it in 5 different packages to different addresses to avoid customs. Is there any reason to go through parcel motel or can I just use home addresses?

Parcel motel will be a lot quicker. But it'll cost quite a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

brian2614 wrote: »
    Lads I have the Roma home(fans style) for sale.
    Got it from yayun today but its to big for me.
    €22 including postage if anyone is interested.
    Cheers

Size?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What's the best chinese post tracking website to track from Macs Seller?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

neacy69 wrote: »
    Size?

Sorry,Large