Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Having now ordered from both I find the quality good on both. Have no complaints with either yet. I find it straightforward to order with both too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

Has anyone ordered the NFL jersey from Macs before? Quality wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

mcw92 wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered the NFL jersey from Macs before? Quality wise?

Thinking I might pull the trigger on this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

think that both mac sellers sites are now down, third one not working currently either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

think that both mac sellers sites are now down, third one not working currently either

Yea I mailed him he is trying to get them back up. But you can mail him with orders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I just got into one of his sites now, try the second one on his email sig

Anyone ever buy the kids kits from yayun? If so does he do them in different sizes or is it one generic kids size?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

kfallon wrote: »
    Anyone ever buy the kids kits from yayun? If so does he do them in different sizes or is it one generic kids size?
    One generic kids size :D ,sizes are usually 4-5 years 8-9 years etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Lad has anyone ordered this years united home or away kits off macs seller waiting on mine to be delivered just wondering what the quality will be like????

collie0708 wrote: »
    Lad has anyone ordered this years united home or away kits off macs seller waiting on mine to be delivered just wondering what the quality will be like????

Good yeah. They are player style though so are a bit tight. Can't fault the quality though.

• Advertisement

henke wrote: »
    Good yeah. They are player style though so are a bit tight. Can't fault the quality though.

Thanks for the reply I never specified fan or player style which am I am I more likely to receive???

collie0708 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply I never specified fan or player style which am I am I more likely to receive???

I think player I don't think he has any Nike style fan kits. I didn't specify either but luckily it just about fits me.

henke wrote: »
    I think player I don't think he has any Nike style fan kits. I didn't specify either but luckily it just about fits me.

I normally fit buy large nike jerseys as I find the medium ones a little tight, hope macs sellers ones are no smaller than the fan style medium....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Did I imagine it or was it said in here a while ago Macs seller has an express 2 day post service??

Desperately need to get hands on some Dortmund tops before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

maximoose wrote: »
    Did I imagine it or was it said in here a while ago Macs seller has an express 2 day post service??

With express post its gonna end up being cheaper buying the real thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

maximoose wrote: »

Pop him an email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

How long does it usually take for Macs seller to dispatch? Got a confirmation mail from him but no dispatch yet. Ordered Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Drop him an e-mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

There was a bank holiday weekend over in china this week that's why no reply I'd say.

• Advertisement

There not back too work till sept 10/11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    There was a bank holiday weekend over in china this week that's why no reply I'd say.

Balls was wondering why my shoes from Aliexpress hadnt been received by China mail yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Sigh.. Yayun..

Placed my order on the 28th, confirmed on the 29th that he had the jersey in stock.

No more contact until I emailed him on the 4th asking if he had shipped it yet. He then tells me on the 5th that he will need 3 more days before the jersey in stock.

TL;DR It's been nearly two weeks and my jersey hasn't been shipped

Danger781 wrote: »
    Sigh.. Yayun..

Placed my order on the 28th, confirmed on the 29th that he had the jersey in stock.

No more contact until I emailed him on the 4th asking if he had shipped it yet. He then tells me on the 5th that he will need 3 more days before the jersey in stock.

TL;DR It's been nearly two weeks and my jersey hasn't been shipped

What jersey was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

MrMac84 wrote: »
    There not back too work till sept 10/11

Damn! Ordered both Boca shirts from him on Friday and was hoping to get them in time for my holidays on Sept 27th. Still might reach Parcel Motel in time but I won't hold my breath!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Damn! Ordered both Boca shirts from him on Friday and was hoping to get them in time for my holidays on Sept 27th. Still might reach Parcel Motel in time but I won't hold my breath!

I'd say you'll get them.
    Its normally 14 days with Mac and 12 with Yayun if you use PM.

• Advertisement

What jersey was it?

The new Madrid one with the dragon. Was surprised when he said he had in stock so soon. Clearly he didn't.

The tracking numbers that macs seller gives you (beginning with RN), anyone got a link to where they work? I'm guessing some Chinese postal site?

17track.net is the one I use.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

The tracking numbers that macs seller gives you (beginning with RN), anyone got a link to where they work? I'm guessing some Chinese postal site?

Chinapost I think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Call me stupid but do the jerseys come plain or with team logo, sponsor etc.
    Here it's blank.

Also is there any seller that does quick delivery (1 week or so?)
    Any seller that sells socks and shorts too?
    I'm looking for some jerseys etc. for a 4 year old kid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Was about to order a jersey when i double checked Yayuns sizing chart...I'm normally an XL in the nike united jerseys and his sizing is smaller compared to the official sizing so i guess i wont be ordering any from him or mac's seller (i assume his sizes are the same)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

Danger781 wrote: »
    The new Madrid one with the dragon. Was surprised when he said he had in stock so soon. Clearly he didn't.

Exact same thing happened me. Ordered the Madrid one near two weeks ago. Said last week it would be 5 more days wait. Nothing updated yet on the order. Wanted it by the end of this week really as ill be away for the 3 weeks after. :/

dinneenp wrote: »
    Call me stupid but do the jerseys come plain or with team logo, sponsor etc.
    Here it's blank.

Also is there any seller that does quick delivery (1 week or so?)
    Any seller that sells socks and shorts too?
    I'm looking for some jerseys etc. for a 4 year old kid.

They do that for copyright laws. Ask for real pictures.

Why do you want them within 1 week?

Most take at least 10-12 days delivery minimum for free delivery.
    Use DHL(don't see the point when ordering cheap jerseys.) if you want them quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

shano_88 wrote: »
    Dispatched 18th of August.

2014-09-04 11:43, ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER, DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12

Hopefully Ill get it tomorrow!

Recieved today from Macs Seller. I forgot to do Parcel Motel when purchasing but still only took 3 weeks from the dispatch date which is pretty good.

shano_88 wrote: »
    Recieved today from Macs Seller. I forgot to do Parcel Motel when purchasing but still only took 3 weeks from the dispatch date which is pretty good.

What jersey ya get? Any pictures or reports on flaws?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Have a France away and Colombia home that I got from the shop on here. Large size and a bit too big for me.

Haven't got around to returning so if anyone interested send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

I take it neither yayun nor mac has any of the Ireland shirts? After ordering from both for a while can't convoke myself to part with 65 notes in Lifestyle for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Has anyone else here ever got charged for postage when ordering from yayun? I got the parcel sent to PM in NI and it was only €1.40 to post but it's the first time it's happened and I've ordered three times from him.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Have a France away and Colombia home that I got from the shop on here. Large size and a bit too big for me.

Haven't got around to returning so if anyone interested send me a PM.

Any name on the back of the french one? From Mac or Yayun?

Got my first delivery from Macs, ah lads the quality is top notch, delighted with them. Even the Nike PSG is perfect, I was afraid of ordering it in 'S' cos it was Player Style but it's a fantastic fit!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

RossieMan wrote: »
    They do that for copyright laws. Ask for real pictures.

Why do you want them within 1 week?

Most take at least 10-12 days delivery minimum for free delivery.
    Use DHL(don't see the point when ordering cheap jerseys.) if you want them quicker.
    My son is very excited and eager to get a jersey. He just started football. 10-12 days isn't bad though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What jersey ya get? Any pictures or reports on flaws?

Arsenal home. Don't see any flaws at all. I'll stick up a pic tomorrow.

Any name on the back of the french one? From Mac or Yayun?
    Pogba 21. From Mac. No complaints whatsoever, just too big for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Town Man

Would anyone be able to pm me the link for mac seller please?

Cheers

Is there a different price for kids or all the same?
    Thanks.
    Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Pogba 21. From Mac. No complaints whatsoever, just too big for me.

How much 22e? Player style?

How much 22e? Player style?

I don't think they're player style, no.

Send me a PM if you're interested in taking them off me.

Town Man wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to pm me the link for mac seller please?

Cheers

Yeah shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you after work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

My order is with China Post Air Mail since 7th Sept so hoping to have them in hand within the next 2/3weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

could i get a link to macs seller, (the old site isn't working for me)

its seems the best way to get it sent is by parcel motel, i was wondering if someone could give me a brief step by step on how to get it sent to parcel motel (even send me a pm if the mods dont want it on the thread), i know it has to be shipped to the north and is sent down to my nearest parcel motel,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Hococop wrote: »
    could i get a link to macs seller, (the old site isn't working for me)

its seems the best way to get it sent is by parcel motel, i was wondering if someone could give me a brief step by step on how to get it sent to parcel motel (even send me a pm if the mods dont want it on the thread), i know it has to be shipped to the north and is sent down to my nearest parcel motel,

Seems like you understand it perfectly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement