Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

XL man but its a small XL. I'd say a L would get away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've a package waiting too be collected, either my boots or my football shirts. Will post pics later either way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Would appreciate a PM of Macs seller. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

kfallon wrote: »
    Anyone have to verify themselves on Skrill after the first few transactions, you have to send a scanned copy of driver licence/passport and copy of utility bill? Had to do this earlier, anyone know how long it takes?

Does Macs guy take any other form of payment?

Yeah I had to do that too but in the end I just sent him the rest of the money via western union payment. Email him and he tells you all about how to pay. Even threw in a free shirt and shorts of my choice because I told him the amount it was costing each time through skrill and then western union with the charges and sh1t exchange rate AND he Even started processing my order before he'd got full payment the sound wee bugger! :D
    Ordered 8 days ago so shouldn't be far away now hopefully.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

mcg1987 wrote: »
    Yeah I had to do that too but in the end I just sent him the rest of the money via western union payment. Email him and he tells you all about how to pay. Even threw in a free shirt and shorts of my choice because I told him the amount it was costing each time through skrill and then western union with the charges and sh1t exchange rate AND he Even started processing my order before he'd got full payment the sound wee bugger! :D
    Ordered 8 days ago so shouldn't be far away now hopefully.:D

Yeah I ended up paying him thu Western Union yesterday, he defo knocked a few euro off the price for me. I sent the stuff to Skrill to get verified but no idea if they'll accept what I sent or how long it'll take.

Great man to deal with is Macs guy, always quick to respond. I get the feeling with Yayun that anytime you ask anything of him you can picture him sighing at his PC.....just the impression I get tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Great man to deal with is Macs guy, always quick to respond. I get the feeling with Yayun that anytime you ask anything of him you can picture him sighing at his PC.....just the impression I get tbh!

Completely agree!

Boots came! Look the the part!! Will throw up pics later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Boots came! Look the the part!! Will throw up pics later

Ya know the old saying, its not the boots, its the boy thats in um.

:pac:

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Ya know the old saying, its not the boots, its the boy thats in um.

:pac:

That's 30 burpees for you at training later!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

MrMac84 wrote: »
    That's 30 burpees for you at training later!!

I'm suddenly feeling very "sick" :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got my home jersey from yanyun, delighted with it, a few loose threads but it looks perfect when i compare it to the away kit

for anyone buying the size's are different on both my away jersey (from the manchester united store) and this one but both are large, the one from yanyun is a bit smaller but its a good fit for me as the away one was very baggy,

http://i.imgur.com/yw4O3DQ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/QEGR1fj.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/egU4OfU.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/CrT6NDD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭JoeCole26

would someone mind PM me details for Macs seller? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

JoeCole26 wrote: »
    would someone mind PM me details for Macs seller? Thanks

Could I piggyback on this request too? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Can I get Macs Sellers link please?

Do they do kids kits? I see yayun has it listed but I dont see sizes?

Do all deliveries have to go via Parcel Motel in order for them to arrive?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭JoeCole26

Could I piggyback on this request too? Thanks

Anyone? Please

JoeCole26 wrote: »
    Anyone? Please

If someone wants to send it to me I will send it to everyone who asked on the last few pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If someone wants to send it to me I will send it to everyone who asked on the last few pages.

this is the reason you aren't getting anyone to email you.

The more people that has the address, the more likely the website is to be taken down.

RossieMan wrote: »
    this is the reason you aren't getting anyone to email you.

The more people that has the address, the more likely the website is to be taken down.

Fair enough. I suppose the chances are quite high that I work for the FIFA copyright department.......:P

Its not you, its what you'll do with you. You've already said you'll email everyone that asks.

Cuts out the point of keeping it a secret.
    I'll let Mac decide if he wants to send it to you or not.

Its not you, its what you'll do with you. You've already said you'll email everyone that asks.

Cuts out the point of keeping it a secret.
    I'll let Mac decide if he wants to send it to you or not.

Didn't realize there was a reason to keep it secret. I just figured no one was bothered sending it to the people who were asking so I was offering to help.

Its grand either way. I have used somewhere before but it was only about 90% perfect. Just looking for a reliable place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Anyone got a link to a store where I can get the Galatasaray third shirt for this season? This one:
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-galatasaray-third-shirt-2014-2015-377479?colcode=37747908

I needs it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Still waiting on my jerseys from yayayun,

Last tracking update was on the with when it was "Sent to airline " on September 18th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Anyone ever order the kids jerseys from Mac's guy? What was the quality like? He throws in shorts too, yeah?

@Glenviewjf - my last tracking number from Yayun says my jerseys are still in Canada - collected them last Friday :pac:

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Still waiting on my jerseys from yayayun,

Last tracking update was on the with when it was "Sent to airline " on September 18th.

Same.. Last update 21st

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Anyone ever order the kids jerseys from Mac's guy? What was the quality like? He throws in shorts too, yeah?

@Glenviewjf - my last tracking number from Yayun says my jerseys are still in Canada - collected them last Friday :pac:

Canada?! Do you mean it says CAN on the tracking? That's Guangzhou Airport!

Yeah I've found lately that the tracking is pretty crap and rarely seems to update, still same delivery times though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

China is on holidays from today to the 5th I think so don't expect any emails or messages from Yayun or the other sellers.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    China is on holidays from today to the 5th I think so don't expect any emails or messages from Yayun or the other sellers.

Explains a lot so ha ha

Ordered loads of shirts, jackets and kids kits for myself and a heap of mates from Mac guy on the 17th. He asked me for a number of addresses so gave him four. No odds to me I'm just sorting out my mates not making anything off it although he did throw in a free top and shorts because of the problems with paying and size of the order!

o far I've received 5 packages so far but the rest are showing as some "HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC, COLLECTED"on the 29/9/14 and others are still showing as "Departure from outward office of exchange". That was on the 25/9/14 still no update to them. Anyone else experience this?

You may ask why so many packages well he keeps the weight below 900g I think it is so each jacket comes in it's own parcel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Lads I'm looking for the United CL strip for this year, can't seem to find it anywhere???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

IrishKev wrote: »
    Lads I'm looking for the United CL strip for this year, can't seem to find it anywhere???

Its appears you are lost. The below thread is probably more suited for your "banter"
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056789224

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Just a joke lad... I'm also looking for mac's link if somebody could PM me please

Just a joke lad... I'm also looking for mac's link if somebody could PM me please

Not a good way to begin asking :P All the best with that one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭bren2001

A Kerry man (presumably) bashing United that wants a link to Mac's seller. Best of luck.

bren2001 wrote: »
    A Kerry man (presumably) bashing United that wants a link to Mac's seller. Best of luck.

And I follow united :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭burrenguy

Would anyone know where one could get a hoffenheim home jersey? Both yayun and mac's seller seem to not have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭doney84

Hi,

Can anyone vouch for the quality of Yayun's Liverpool jersey ???

Got this seasons from MrMac's seller but after only a few weeks some of the print has started to come off. Also got a LA Galaxy jersey in the same order and after the first wash there was some colour fading around the crest. Both jersey's have been washed @ low temperatures! :mad:

did you turn them inside out when washing?

had no trouble with my jerseys so far.

did you turn them inside out when washing?

had no trouble with my jerseys so far.

Did you hang dry or use a dryer ive had only 1 problem with print lifting in 3 years of usen him. It took around 6 washs for it too happen and he replaced the jersey!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭doney84

yeah jerseys were washed inside out & hung out to dry ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know where i'd get this kit?

Hambruger-SV-14-15-Away-Kit+(1).jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

The link I had for Macs Seller isn't working anymore, can someone PM me the new one? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

I got some items in the post last night and was very impressed with them... unfortunately they are too small for me.. both from macseller.. everton black away and real Madrid polo, im selling them for 22 each if anyone is interested.. the jersey is xl but for me is more a medium/large... polo is xl but fits like a large imo... any interest pm me.. see attached

boardie100 wrote:
    I got some items in the post last night and was very impressed with them... unfortunately they are too small for me.. both from macseller.. everton black away and real Madrid polo, im selling them for 22 each if anyone is interested.. the jersey is xl but for me is more a medium/large... polo is xl but fits like a large imo... any interest pm me.. see attached

Can I see a pic of the Madrid polo?

I might be interested in one or both. Dad is an Everton fan so I can ask him if he is interested.

Danger781 wrote: »
    Can I see a pic of the Madrid polo?

I might be interested in one or both. Dad is an Everton fan so I can ask him if he is interested.

hey they are attached to last post.. can u not see them?

boardie100 wrote: »
    hey they are attached to last post.. can u not see them?

Sorry! Mobile app only displayed one attachment! :)

Danger781 wrote: »
    Sorry! Mobile app only displayed one attachment! :)

so u can see both? let me know if ur interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Anyone know Macs seller's new address. The old ones I've used in the past (WFS and SS) are both down.. Appreciate a PM. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Same here, domain is unregistered for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Galatasaray 2014/15 home kit for sale
    Size M Fans style bought from yayun
    €22 delivered
    PM me if interested
    Thanks

Still no more updates on my jersey since 21/09/14 (yayun2010)

Worried / Tired of this crap

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement