Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Online Jersey Stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

Yawns wrote: »
    US size 28 is usually the size for a 12 year old.

Just ordered a kids jersey with Yayun there yesterday for that size. Hope that helps you.

Thanks,Yawns.

any idea if the adult's small would just be a little larger or would a 12 year old be swimming in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Thanks,Yawns.

any idea if the adult's small would just be a little larger or would a 12 year old be swimming in it?

I take a Adult 'S', an average 12 year old would be swimming in it.
    Might get away with it if it was adizero material

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭fanzhiyidan

kfallon wrote: »
    I take a Adult 'S', an average 12 year old would be swimming in it.
    Might get away with it if it was adizero material

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I'll go with the youth size 28 and hope for the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I'll go with the youth size 28 and hope for the best!

If it's for a b-day/xmas then order in 2 sizes Cuz they are cheap and sell on the one that doesn't fit! Ive had no problem moving on jerseys in the past!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Got my stuff from yayun today.

Adult Arsenal and Liverpool jersey and a 5/6 year old Arsenal kit.

Can post pics later if wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

sgarvan wrote: »

You happy with it?

Ordered Man Utd home jersey and the black Real Madrid jersey last night off a different seller on Aliexpress! Will let ye know how it goes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

When did you order? and pics would be cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭Lockster

Please could you talk me through the procedure for ordering from Yayun? I want to order a kids jersey and follow the instructions in post #5459 in this thread but I don't think it worked as I didn't hear anything back from him.

Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

My Yayun kits have arrived at import customs in the UK. Is that a good or bad thing :pac:

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    You happy with it?

The kids Arsenal jersey is far superior to the adults. It has better material and a stitched on crest. Adults is a transfer. The reds are slightly different colour but wouldn't notice them if they were not side by side.

The Liverpool jersey looks perfect to me.

Kells... wrote: »
    When did you order? and pics would be cool

Ordered on 5th October. He didn't ship until 10/11th Oct.

Will post pictures when I am home.
    Lockster wrote: »
    Please could you talk me through the procedure for ordering from Yayun? I want to order a kids jersey and follow the instructions in post #5459 in this thread but I don't think it worked as I didn't hear anything back from him.

Thank you

I ordered on Aliexpress. Did the steps as per that post. Put what I wanted in the comments box and then paid. He then messaged me saying he had them and the I was charged.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭Lockster

Could you give me a link to yayun's aliexpress page please?

Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lockster wrote: »
    Could you give me a link to yayun's aliexpress page please?

Thank you

if you googled yayun you would have found it.
    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/206972

i prefer his yupoo for looking at. http://317895191.v.yupoo.com/

Jerseys from my order.

qqsHUR1.jpg

TVJKnv2.jpg

qarV4BZ.jpg

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    My Yayun kits have arrived at import customs in the UK. Is that a good or bad thing :pac:

My parcel is ready for collection. I ordered 4 kits but there's only 1 package (with a big number 4 written on it) so hopefully i'll have the other one tomorrow.

My order was shipped out by Yayun on 17th.

My parcel is ready for collection. I ordered 4 kits but there's only 1 package (with a big number 4 written on it) so hopefully i'll have the other one tomorrow.

My order was shipped out by Yayun on 17th.

Mine had a 4 written on it as well. I had three kits in one small package. The 4 must be a customs code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Just confirmed my payment with Mac's man. Will be like a child before Christmas for the next month!
    Thanks again Mac for all your help and advice.
    Hope to be back soon with a few pics

Just confirmed my payment with Mac's man. Will be like a child before Christmas for the next month!

Any chance of getting this link to see if there is anything different there than yayun.

Want to put in another order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

My last shipping update from Macs was that it was in China on October 3rd so you could be waiting a while yet.

QikBax wrote: »
    My last shipping update from Macs was that it was in China on October 3rd so you could be waiting a while yet.

what site are you using to check? some are horrible for updates.

RossieMan wrote: »

17 Track

Got all my 4 kits yesterday.
    Will post pics later.

Only took 9 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Yeah 17 Track. It was sent to the Airline on October 3rd but nothing since. Possibly held up/destroyed by customs.

I'd say get onto whoever you ordered off, sounds like they might be destroyed. Never had anything that long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

So I could literally be like a kid before Christmas!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Start of the month was a holiday over there so could have been lost in a back log. Always try to avoid ordering for about a week after a few days holidays if it can be helped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Whats the quality like with Yanyun this year. Last years seemed very light and the letters were not great. They peeled a lot. (Got Kids LFC Jerseys)

Looking at getting a couple of Arsenal kits as presents, can anyone tell me what the XL is like in comparison to sizes here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Looking at getting a couple of Arsenal kits as presents, can anyone tell me what the XL is like in comparison to sizes here?

Got a Spurs XL for a mate and it was just a little bit bigger than a large.

That was under armour though and from Yayayun

Well if you're buying from Mac then the Arsenal kit is A LOT smaller. I ordered the Arsenal home with Ramsey from Mac and its quite slim fitting for an XL. Ended up selling it.

Picked up an Arsenal jersey from Heatons in XL yesterday and its very loose. So size wise Macs is quite a bit off.

Feck. I said i'd chance it this morning and ordered ahead.

shouldn't be too hard to sell if it doesn't fit anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Whats the quality like with Yanyun this year. Last years seemed very light and the letters were not great. They peeled a lot. (Got Kids LFC Jerseys)

I have some from Yayun last year adult and kids and they are still perfect. Not a bit of peeling. Have ordered some again this year and will let ya know how they look when they arrive. Adults and kids again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Well if you're buying from Mac then the Arsenal kit is A LOT smaller. I ordered the Arsenal home with Ramsey from Mac and its quite slim fitting for an XL. Ended up selling it.

Picked up an Arsenal jersey from Heatons in XL yesterday and its very loose. So size wise Macs is quite a bit off.

Mac's Seller primarily only deals in player style kits, which are tighter than fan style kits. That would explain the size discrepancies.

My batch from Mr. Li (Mac's Seller) finally arrived

Shorts:
    vVTXn9P.jpg

United Third Kit:
    CLPsArf.jpg
    mljwA4r.jpg
    AkqcIyt.jpg
    YUGojjT.jpg

This is from yayun2010

e6WjeMY.jpg
    cLFPSkL.jpg
    wI8Xbz5.jpg?1

This, and all the below are from Mac's Seller

mcnj3xj.jpg
    LMrVCAI.jpg
    zLKytSJ.jpg

D3a1sN8.jpg
    kgwZzuc.jpg

P1FISi8.jpg
    xigesC6.jpg
    fAaJuAZ.jpg

Danger781 wrote: »
    Mac's Seller primarily only deals in player style kits, which are tighter than fan style kits. That would explain the size discrepancies.

Thats the thing... Arsenal are with Puma this year so there isn't a player style kit.

There's fan style and then those supertight bondage monstrosities.

stop scaring me lads. These are for Christmas presents.

Glad i ordered them early so i'll know about sizes. will post back when they arrive.

stop scaring me lads. These are for Christmas presents.

Glad i ordered them early so i'll know about sizes. will post back when they arrive.

Na you'll be fine. It wasn't super tight fitting like the players wear.

I think if you're going XL you'd be better off buying from Yayun and going fan style... Just to be safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

I'm wondering could anyone help me out with getting an old Barcelona away jersey. I've been trying to find wither the 2008 or 2011 light blue ones, but they seem to be scarce, or completely the wrong size. Was looking at size S adult or M or L kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

I'm wondering could anyone help me out with getting an old Barcelona away jersey. I've been trying to find wither the 2008 or 2011 light blue ones, but they seem to be scarce, or completely the wrong size. Was looking at size S adult or M or L kids.

Try www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk for that jersey. They have Smalls and Mediums on the site at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

statto25 wrote: »
    Try www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk for that jersey. They have Smalls and Mediums on the site at the moment.

+on classicfootballshirts. Great site and customer service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I went looking for the 2008 light blue jersey on eBay a few months back, after a few days of checking back I saw one for €10 buy it now and the fella was in Sandyford!

I have a filter set on my eBay home page to only show football jerseys under €12 as I'm a bit of a collector and love shirts that are a few years old, I've seen both of those jerseys pop up regularly over the last few months so give eBay a look. You won't get one with Messi 19 on the back for less than €50 but could easily find one without a name/number for under €20 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

I got sent a wrong jersey by macseller, its an inter milan one with icardi 9 on the back, its a small/medium... cost me 22 but will sell for 15

boardie100 wrote: »
    I got sent a wrong jersey by macseller, its an inter milan one with icardi 9 on the back, its a small/medium... cost me 22 but will sell for 15

Mail him and attach the picture and a copy of original email and he'll replace free of charge

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Mail him and attach the picture and a copy of original email and he'll replace free of charge

but do i have to send back this one?... im not that bothered to be honest...

boardie100 wrote: »
    but do i have to send back this one?... im not that bothered to be honest...

Nope

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Nope

cool, will try that...still for sale though if anyones interested... all offers considered :)

I might be interested at the right price. I'll you see if others are interested so you'll get the best price you can for it.