Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

boardie100 wrote: »
    I got sent a wrong jersey by macseller, its an inter milan one with icardi 9 on the back, its a small/medium... cost me 22 but will sell for 15

I'll take this off you. pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone go direct to their house with Macs seller, or are we all going via Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭statto25

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone go direct to their house with Macs seller, or are we all going via Parcel Motel?

Always go Parcel Motel NI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

vicwatson wrote: »

Always Parcel Motel.

Took around 23 days with Yayun going straight to my house. Only 9 with Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I've done both; To PM and to my home address, and both times it has taken roughly 6 weeks+.

Danger781 wrote: »
    I've done both; To PM and to my home address, and both times it has taken roughly 6 weeks+.

You just got really unlucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭statto25

PM NI or IRE? As Bobby said you were just unlucky.

statto25 wrote: »
    PM NI or IRE? As Bobby said you were just unlucky.

NI! Thought it was strange alright since I read about people receiving in less than 2 weeks..

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Hey lads,

Roughly how long does it take Macs Seller to deliver? I ordered two jerseys from him in early September. I emailed him yesterday and he replied saying that the package left China on October 2nd.

Cheers

• Advertisement

turniphead wrote: »
    Hey lads,

Roughly how long does it take Macs Seller to deliver? I ordered two jerseys from him in early September. I emailed him yesterday and he replied saying that the package left China on October 2nd.

Cheers

If you're getting it sent directly to your house, then it'll be at least 4 weeks. If it goes through Parcel Motel then around 9 - 14 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

NI! Thought it was strange alright since I read about people receiving in less than 2 weeks..

That's mental that yours took that long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Still looking for the link to Mac's seller (by pm) if anyone could oblige :)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    That's mental that yours took that long!

I thought nothing of it. They always took that long to get to my house so I took no notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Put in a second order with yayun on aliexpress.

Choose the discounted Real Madrid jersey as this is the one I used last time and got a slap on the wrist from him. Only suppose to choose that when ordering Real Madrid jerseys as it is discounted for them.

He said to use the Man Utd jersey when ordering as this is the correct price and then just specify what one you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Hi Guys quick question, I orders a long time ago and for the last 3 weeks my order has looked like this should I be worried customs got it

2014-10-08 17:57
    CAN, 爱尔兰 - IE, 交航

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

If you ordered it to your house in Ireland, then no don't be worried yet. Could be another 1 - 2 weeks.

How much is Yayun's man utd price on Aliexpress store? Same as DHgate or cheaper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Couldn't find him for some reason. He's a good bit cheaper on Aliexpress it seems. Same quality I'm guessing, just less fees for a different site?

I seen that myself. Hadn't been on his aliexpress before. I'd be wary of sizing. They may be Different sizes, quality etc.
    Perhaps wait for someone whose bought from aliexpress before.

For the price currently though, i don't see you getting the same quality of shirts for less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Yawns wrote: »
    How much is Yayun's man utd price on Aliexpress store? Same as DHgate or cheaper?

$16 or $17 if I remember right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

I'm looking to get some of the 3rd LFC kit in Kids sizes and also the training one in adult and teenager sizes.

No luck with Yanyun, not available. Anyone have a source for either?

Yeah Rossieman, it's roughly 25% cheaper on his Aliexpress page compared to his DHgate page assuming one order of one jersey etc no discount. Wondering about the quality. It might be the same. Am tempted to try a single order from his aliexpress to have side by side comparisons. Have recently ordered from dhgate.

sgarvan yeah about $17. Dhgate is $23

yea i'd say it'd be very interesting. I'll keep it in mind if ever ordering from Yayun.

The amount of people selling these jersey's on Adverts is unreal.

And i'm not talking about 1 or 2 kits... Like straight up taking orders off people and then putting in that order with Yayun/mac and then charging an extra €25 :pac:

Report them. It makes me sick to see that sort of thing happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Received a kids lfc kit along with boca junior home for myself. Top class again from Macs seller. great crowd to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

RossieMan wrote: »
    Report them. It makes me sick to see that sort of thing happening.

there's plenty of them up there alright, i wonder could the premier league take some action with adverts if they saw these fakes on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭blackwave

Would be grateful if someone could PM me the link to Macs seller please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭ShevY

blackwave wrote: »
    Would be grateful if someone could PM me the link to Macs seller please :)

And you might pm to me when you get it please. I asked before but didn't get any response

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Can you also send it to me thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

ShevY wrote: »
    And you might pm to me when you get it please. I asked before but didn't get any response
    Synode wrote: »
    Can you also send it to me thanks

PM PARTY! But yeah/ Please pass that along if at all convienient :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭lassykk

Has anyone used dhgate to buy other clothes that aren't jerseys or sports relate
    related?

I'm never sure which sellers are decent so if anyone has a yayun equivalent for other clothes I'd appreciate a PM.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Anyone able to tell me where i could get a Long sleeved Ireland away jersey and get a name and number on the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Nephew asked for Barcelona socks for Xmas , can't find fcuking things anywhere

Would mac sellers have it

Macs seller has them, but there a one size fits all job so might be massive. depending on age i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Macs seller has them, but there a one size fits all job so might be massive. depending on age i guess.

He is 8 , could I get that link too please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Can someone please email the link for mac sellers. I really want to see what they sell. Thanks

Anyone who wants the link PM me. I'll be checking post count and post history to ensure you're a regular on the soccer forum. I'll get back to you either today or tomorrow.

Please keep it to yourself as much as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

I got my delivery from Macs this morning exactly 1 month after shipment.

Very happy with them.

I'll pop up some pictures later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

QikBax wrote: »
    I got my delivery from Macs this morning exactly 1 month after shipment.

Very happy with them.

I'll pop up some pictures later

Did you go to Parcel Motel up North??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

kfallon wrote: »
    Did you go to Parcel Motel up North??

Nah I went with the straight delivery.

I'll probably try PM next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Its that time of the month again were I order jerseys, might as well try macs out this time getting pissed off with DHGate customer service, Obligatory macs PM anybody??

EDIT- Sorted now lads cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Ok from my second big order placed on 21st October some of the packages have arrived. one was delivered in 7 days the second one in 12 days and the rest are en route by looks of it - both these transit times are from the time they were collected by china post not order date.

The delivery staus of a lot of them is: 2014-11-03 07:22, PEK, 英国 - GB, 交航

The two that were delivered never went to PEK...their status was 2014-10-26 23:09, CAN, 英国 - GB, 交航 and it took them the same amount of time after the status was updated to get here.

So here's hoping the PEK ones come through soon too!

Still waiting on one from my previous order though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

My Jerseys I ordered on the 30th of October have been checked into parcel motel this afternoon!

Bought from a different seller on Ali-express so looking forward to seeing the quality!

• Advertisement

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    My Jerseys I ordered on the 30th of October have been checked into parcel motel this afternoon!

Bought from a different seller on Ali-express so looking forward to seeing the quality!
    Would you mind posting up the pics if ya get a chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Would you mind posting up the pics if ya get a chance?

Can do! He had pretty decent reviews so hopefully will be ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

...and now I need to buy the CSKA away shirt. Great.

No seller likely to have that or the purple Galatasaray shirt anytime I soon I'm guessing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    ...and now I need to buy the CSKA away shirt. Great.

No seller likely to have that or the purple Galatasaray shirt anytime I soon I'm guessing.

Nope, was hard enough trying to get my Gala home last season, never seemed to be in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

anyone know where id get old irish international shirts

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement