Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

anyone know where id get old irish international shirts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

rossit wrote: »
    anyone know where id get old irish international shirts

If you want to go real retro.....

http://www.oneills.com/ireland-retro-home-adult-1.html

ireland-retro-jersey-green-2_4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Galatasaray 2014/15 jersey for sale
    Size M Fans style bought from yayun
    €22 delivered
    PM me if interested
    Thanks

http://adverts.ie/6577403

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Well my jersey from ali express arrived at Atlone yesterday, any idea how long it will take to get here now. If it arrived at Atlone also does that mean it got past customs ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You should of had it today if its with An Post?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

RossieMan wrote: »
    You should of had it today if its with An Post?

Well stuck in work so it should arrive today hopefully, if not Monday can post pics if wanted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Ordered a Hollister tracksuit and Grey Vans from Aliexpress and they arrived last night. Very happy with them. Think they were about €20 each. Can upload pics if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Danger781 wrote: »
    Ordered a Hollister tracksuit and Grey Vans from Aliexpress and they arrived last night. Very happy with them. Think they were about €20 each. Can upload pics if anyone is interested.

Wouldn't mind seeing them for that price!

A link to the seller through PM would be nice too :D

Which seller did you use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Wouldn't mind a link to that aliexpress seller.

• Advertisement

A link to the seller too please, hard to find good sellers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

A link would be appreciated please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind seeing them for that price!

A link to the seller through PM would be nice too :D

Hear hear. Would be much obliged :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Going to order an nba Jersey off macs seller could anyone pm me what way to fill the sending address on the site to get it through parcel motel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Would love to see pics alongside genuine to compare. Would also appreciate a pm of the sellers details.

ebfneP9l.jpg

4CrEZ6cl.jpg

DeXtNjsl.jpg

nOi7mlhl.jpg

The listing is gone from the sellers store.. but if you look around Aliexpress there's plenty of others. I just went with whatever was a good combination of cheap and decent reviews. Paid €16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know what NULL means in relation to shipping tracking (macs seller), is CAN Canada? Hardly?

2014 NULL CAN GB 20141102 2317

Can is shenzhen Airport in China

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Hococop wrote: »
    Going to order an nba Jersey off macs seller could anyone pm me what way to fill the sending address on the site to get it through parcel motel
    email him the order and address ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone know what NULL means in relation to shipping tracking (macs seller), is CAN Canada? Hardly?

2014 NULL CAN GB 20141102 2317

CAN is Guangzhou Airport, China. Not a clue what NULL means though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Cd ail him the order and address ;)uj

You mean email him the order and address through contact us?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Has anyone bought a kids full kit from yanun? If so, are the jersey as good quality as the mens quality? I have bought a lot of proper mens jerseys from Yayun, but the mother wants to buy some kids kits for her nephews for Christmas, so just making sure. Any help appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

united2k11 wrote: »
    Has anyone bought a kids full kit from yanun? If so, are the jersey as good quality as the mens quality? I have bought a lot of proper mens jerseys from Yayun, but the mother wants to buy some kids kits for her nephews for Christmas, so just making sure. Any help appreciated!

They seem good. All Liverpool stuff last year was lighter though. FYI - Socks not included.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

I did last year and was happy with the quality. 2 Kids lfc kits. Have ordered some again this year when I ordered adults. Received the adults last week but the kids still haven't arrived despite being sent a day later. All to PM in north.

If you want to wait and I'll put some pics up for you. Waiting on lfc and man utd kids kit. As said above, it's just a jersey and shorts, no socks in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

statto25 wrote: »

Can anyone throw some light on what NULL means with Macs seller. my own order is same status

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Can anyone throw some light on what NULL means with Macs seller. my own order is same status

Nothing really.

I had that on mine for about a month and then the status showed up for Dublin and they were delivered the next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

QikBax wrote: »
    Nothing really.

I had that on mine for about a month and then the status showed up for Dublin and they were delivered the next day.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Is anyone else's stuff not updating on tracking from Alieexpress?

My stuff hasn't changed since being given to chinapost nearly a month ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

statto25 wrote: »

Thanks for that post.I've stuff ordered from Aliexpress & tracking said it was heading for Costa Rica & then CAN showed up,I thought "ffs,it's in bloody Canada now".At least now I know it's in China and on the way to me.

Still waiting on 2 shirts since the last week of August though,first time I had a delay in getting them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Yawns wrote: »
    I did last year and was happy with the quality. 2 Kids lfc kits. Have ordered some again this year when I ordered adults. Received the adults last week but the kids still haven't arrived despite being sent a day later. All to PM in north.

If you want to wait and I'll put some pics up for you. Waiting on lfc and man utd kids kit. As said above, it's just a jersey and shorts, no socks in it.

Thanks a million, would love some pictures of the kids kits when you get them. The nephews are man united and liverpool fans so that would be perfect to see pictures of them!

Will do as soon as they arrive. I was happy with last years stuff from Yayun so am expecting the same great quality again. The adult jerseys were perfect that I got last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭omega42

Hi Folks

Can anybody PM me a link for macs seller Please

The young lad wants a top for Christmas

Thanks in advance

Omega

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Also looking for a link for macs seller please. Would orders be here in time for Xmas?

Was thinking of using aliexpress but a poster above said he/she ordered in August but hasn't received it yet.

anyone have an order coming at the moment? mine has been sent to PEK( Bejing) this time. Not had to sent like this before.
    Usually was sent directly from CAN.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

anyone have an order coming at the moment? mine has been sent to PEK( Bejing) this time. Not had to sent like this before.
    Usually was sent directly from CAN.

Yep a lot of mine are through PEK. None have been delivered so far I don't think. the ones through CAN have been steadily coming though. China post tracking not updating at all hardly. I've got a few packages here now that still say PEK-GB

That's a disaster. Hopefully there on the way.

It's a weird one alright. Ordered on 22nd October gone and I had adult jerseys arrive on the 1st of this month, but the other package still not arrived. Still saying sent cross airlines to UK. Using PM. Might have to get onto him myself. Both were PEK this time

Tell us how you get on if you get in contact with himself.

Tell us how you get on if you get in contact with himself.

just emailed him there so should have a reply soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

I ordered a couple of jerseys in early September from Macs Seller which arrived this morning. It's my first time ever buying from him and I must admit I am very pleased with everything. I can't post pics at the moment but I'll put something up later.

I got the Lazio and Boca Juniors jersey - both XL player fit. The Lazio jersey is good but the Boca Juniors jersey is perfect.

turniphead wrote: »
    I ordered a couple of jerseys in early September from Macs Seller which arrived this morning. It's my first time ever buying from him and I must admit I am very pleased with everything. I can't post pics at the moment but I'll put something up later.

I got the Lazio and Boca Juniors jersey - both XL player fit. The Lazio jersey is good but the Boca Juniors jersey is perfect.

jeeze where are you getting delivered to? longest any of mine has ever taken from an order was 33 days and that was only the very last thing to arrive!

mcg1987 wrote: »
    jeeze where are you getting delivered to? longest any of mine has ever taken from an order was 33 days and that was only the very last thing to arrive!

Mine always take minimum 6 weeks whether I'm getting them delivered home or the PM.. Same with everything I order from China.. I have no idea how people are getting them through so fast :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

mcg1987 wrote: »

Delivered to my home in Dublin. It was a long wait alright but a few weeks back I emailed Macs Seller and he replied telling me that they were definitely on the way and that if they didn't arrive at all he'd send replacements at no extra cost. Can't argue with that really.

Something has arrived at PM for me, will collect it later.

Only thing I'm expecting is an order from Yayun, only ordered it on the 5th :eek:

Looks like a package from China, this will be the quickest ever if it's what I think it is

kfallon wrote: »
    Something has arrived at PM for me, will collect it later.

Only thing I'm expecting is an order from Yayun, only ordered it on the 5th :eek:

Looks like a package from China, this will be the quickest ever if it's what I think it is

Theres no way it can be that. If it is i'll be amazed.

Theres no way it can be that. If it is i'll be amazed.

I know, but I've not ordered anything else and it looks just like the parcels you get from China! Maybe Macs guy or Yayun made a balls of someones order and sent it to me instead :pac:

http://i.imgur.com/9KCsHyq.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

sounds like it wouldn't be guaranteed that delivery would be here before Xmas....pity.

kfallon wrote: »
    I know, but I've not ordered anything else and it looks just like the parcels you get from China! Maybe Macs guy or Yayun made a balls of someones order and sent it to me instead :pac:

http://i.imgur.com/9KCsHyq.jpg

that looks like a box to me, perhaps something you forgot you ordered? not knowing what it is makes it so much better to go and get.

• Advertisement

that looks like a box to me, perhaps something you forgot you ordered? not knowing what it is makes it so much better to go and get.

I'm going thru my Amazon/MandMdirect/SportsDirect account seeing if there's anything I forgot about. Oh the suspense :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement