Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Jersey Stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

kfallon wrote: »
    I know, but I've not ordered anything else and it looks just like the parcels you get from China! Maybe Macs guy or Yayun made a balls of someones order and sent it to me instead :pac:

http://i.imgur.com/9KCsHyq.jpg

Id say its your jerseys.
    I made an order with Yayun and had my stuff within 9 days.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Got all my 4 kits yesterday.
    Will post pics later.

Only took 9 days.

Better late than never :p

qkHqKV9.jpg

pQfGKyF.jpg

TxWegyU.jpg

ghiBUjq.jpg

PoWOPUZ.jpg

ejPRnMY.jpg

ZVpAHGw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

4 nice jerseys Mr Blobby. The only thing i dislike is the font of the name/number on the Roma jersey.

Steel Dog wrote: »
    4 nice jerseys Mr Blobby. The only thing i dislike is the font of the name/number on the Roma jersey.

The pic makes it look pretty bad... Its just bad lighting.

But the one great thing about Mac/Yayun is that he puts on the official fonts. Not the horrible crap you'd get from lifestyle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

It was my order from Yayun, placed it with him last Tuesday evening, arrived here today....unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

if nearly switch to yayun with that service. hes a slight big cheaper too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

My second order from Yayun is much slower than my first. Parcel despatched 13 days ago.

Sitting at status Sent to airline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Less than a week, that's unreal. Meanwhile I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs for 6 weeks for everything I order from any Asian site.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

sgarvan wrote: »
    My second order from Yayun is much slower than my first. Parcel despatched 13 days ago.

Sitting at status Sent to airline.

Same.

I got one package from him in about a week and was so bloody shocked. Another package from the same order is still saying sent to airlines. Just so lol

Oh I did email him early today and received a reply of "just wait a few days"

Not really expecting much else as it does normally take a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

The pic makes it look pretty bad... Its just bad lighting.

But the one great thing about Mac/Yayun is that he puts on the official fonts. Not the horrible crap you'd get from lifestyle.

Did you go for the same size on all jerseys and if so how do they compare to each other?

Interested to know what the Puma fitting is like compared to the Adidas and Nike jerseys.

Did you go for the same size on all jerseys and if so how do they compare to each other?

Interested to know what the Puma fitting is like compared to the Adidas and Nike jerseys.

I wear large jerseys and got a large puma arsenal Jersey and it fits fine

Same size for all.

The Nike fan style kits fitted true to size. They were practically identical to how they'd fit in the shops.

Adidas was also fan style and again fitted similar to shops. The BVB Puma shirts wasn't fan style since they don't make Player or Fan style version. It was a little tighter than what you'd get in store.. But nothing major.

After my giving out it looks like my order is in PM this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Thinking of ordering a few jerseys for Christmas presents. It's been a few years since I did it.

What's the current popular site that everyone is ordering from?

Am I likely to get them in time for Christmas?

Will they get past customs?

Haha after sending an email yesterday, they have arrived in PM today. Although having picked the last jerseys up from the locker last week, this week the lockers are gone and I have to go in store to collect. Gonna take a few pics for that block who wanted pics of the kids jerseys. They look great anyway. Kids will be happy.

united2k11 wrote: »
    Thanks a million, would love some pictures of the kids kits when you get them. The nephews are man united and liverpool fans so that would be perfect to see pictures of them!

Hey mate, took some pics as promised but it's a camera phone job so it's fuzzy unfortunately. They are excellent quality and I'm annoyed that the photo's make them look terrible but my proper camera is broken so this will have to do. Kids size 6 - 7 which if you're ordering from Yayun is size 22.

3CAF9BFEF54B44248DDA01EFCF2A15ED-0000370448-0003694660-00800L-97D9B807EE2D41C39C6748DE1C5ADBC7.jpg

F058F24FFB114BAD9D3C3E43739EDCE5-0000370448-0003694664-00500L-5A94F72E2DF94A628C957137DDA1E716.jpg

FB48CA9EB9734EC4A576C2E979205993-0000370448-0003694666-00500L-604376F664584EFC95FCCEF5B03BBEB2.jpg

Again the pics don't do them justice at all. I'm chuffed with them tho. About 3 weeks with Parcel Motel it took altogether.

what does your order say when tracked? Have stuff on the way and am stuck at PEK NULL for a while now.

RossieMan wrote: »
    what does your order say when tracked? Have stuff on the way and am stuck at PEK NULL for a while now.

on track-chinapost.com mine got as far as Sent to airline. This status came up 8 days ago and I received today.
    After my giving out it looks like my order is in PM this morning

My order was as follows. Light differs on the pics due to the camera flash. Excellent quality stuff again from Yayun and about 14 days delivery via PM.

Home Barcelona Jersey with beko patch.
    bo7kUHU.jpg
    XSYArwk.jpg
    3lGg3xg.jpg

Arsenal away shorts
    OyqwrIJ.jpg
    pWDO7s2.jpg

Arsenal 2014/15 T7 Anthem Jacket
    j4HfGjq.jpg
    hRYOJAh.jpg

on track-chinapost.com mine got as far as Sent to airline. This status came up 8 days ago and I received today.

My order was as follows. Light differs on the pics due to the camera flash. Excellent quality stuff again from Yayun and about 14 days delivery via PM.

Arsenal 2014/15 T7 Anthem Jacket
    j4HfGjq.jpg
    hRYOJAh.jpg

How much was the Arsenal jacket? Also can you PM me link to the page he sells his jackets.

Jackets were $40 and are on his aliexpress page. Navigate throw the menu on the left. Same process as the jerseys. He has the jackets listed in his catalog.

Ye1D6xr.png

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Could someone PM me the link for macseller please?

Does using Parcel Motel avoid getting hassle from customs?

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Does using Parcel Motel avoid getting hassle from customs?

no, Parcel Motel will not accept it if there is customs issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Jersey I ordered ages ago for a mate eventually arrived from Aliexpress,first time I had a delay with them.Quality is perfect though (apart from his choice of team:pac: )

zerks wrote: »
    Jersey I ordered ages ago for a mate eventually arrived from Aliexpress,first time I had a delay with them.Quality is perfect though (apart from his choice of team:pac: )

Link to the shop please

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Link to the shop please

Here's one I ordered another jersey from,arrived on time (within 30 days)

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1413024

Just got one of my jerseys from Mr. Li that I ordered as a gift. 9 days from shipment to PM. Seriously impressed by that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any pics?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Any pics?

It's the blue United one. Posted my own recently, this is for the GF :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭dinneenp

...call me stupid but when looking at yayun2010 on aliexpress for kids jerseys I only see 2 jerseys- link

Is this correct? I'm looking for a jersey/kit for a 4.5 year old boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

is everybody getting there jerseys sent through parcel motel from yayun now?

is it quicker to get them through parcel motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Orders from Macs:
    Before anyone gives out about the size of the orders I place all I'm getting is a free top or 2 or maybe a jacket free for myself when I place these. Anyway what I order is up to me just some people on here like to think they have a God given right to give out. I get them shipped to all over the North so as to basically guarantee they come and as yet they've all arrived. If I wanted to make money I easily could by getting them a lot cheaper on other websites but the quality is unbelievable of what I'm getting now so why change!!

So anyway I placed an order on the 21st October and they have been arriving since 7 days later. Very impressive. The last packages were just delivered yesterday and EVERY single one of them is top, top notch. I'm talking around 25 tops and few jackets. All delivered in just over 3 weeks.

I also had to place another order yesterday as everyone has seen them and wants them for Xmas presents for people so I placed that a few days ago and I for one am not one bit worried that they won't be here in time for Xmas no matter what amount there are.
    As for sizing :
    Kids - what you get in the shop
    Adults:
    Man Utd (NIKE): Player Fit - go a size up at least
    Arsenal (PUMA): Player Fit - go a size up at least
    Germany (adidas): Haven't tried it yet but looks to be bigger than player fit Nike ones
    Jackets (NIKE): What you get in the shop
    Shorts & Socks: What you get in the shop
    Liverpool (Warrior): What you get in the shop - champs league badges are a nice touch (scouse feckers!)

Probably more too to be fair that's just off the top of my head.

If anyone wants pics of specific tops I might have them but to put them all up would take ages. Just go and look on official websites at the tops they have coz that's what you get basically!!

Disagree regarding Puma. Your normal size should be fine. I take XL in Adidas / Nike, but the XL Dortmund Jersey is bloody swinging on me. Regret getting it that size.

gustafo wrote: »

Parcel Motel can be quicker. My last order arrived in 9 days. The order before took 6 weeks. Both went to PM. My home address has always taken about 6 weeks.
    dinneenp wrote: »
    ...call me stupid but when looking at yayun2010 on aliexpress for kids jerseys I only see 2 jerseys- link

Is this correct? I'm looking for a jersey/kit for a 4.5 year old boy.

You place an order for a kids jersey, and in the message to the seller specify what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Danger781 wrote: »
    Disagree regarding Puma. Your normal size should be fine. I take XL in Adidas / Nike, but the XL Dortmund Jersey is bloody swinging on me. Regret getting it that size.

My bad - I just copied that down and should have changed it to Normal fit!

Damn I have a Dortmund top on the way to me size Large so hope it fits right as I'm normally a medium but a Large in Player fit United ones

It can be quicker on average but not guaranteed. They also won't accept it if there's any issue with customs so it has it's own risk. In saying that, all my orders to PM have been far quicker by weeks and no issues as of yet with customs, touch wood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Got mine today. Happy with quality of fabric, logo and lettering. will pop some pics up later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Will yayun put a name and number on back of jersey if requested? It won't be a footballers nam also does he do the premier league badges?

Yes. Yes.

Orders on the way to parcel motel. Won't get them till Sunday though. The wait continues.

Can post pics if people would like, Long Sleeved Chelsea jerseys/ Arsenal long sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Yawns wrote: »
    Hey mate, took some pics as promised but it's a camera phone job so it's fuzzy unfortunately. They are excellent quality and I'm annoyed that the photo's make them look terrible but my proper camera is broken so this will have to do. Kids size 6 - 7 which if you're ordering from Yayun is size 22.

3CAF9BFEF54B44248DDA01EFCF2A15ED-0000370448-0003694660-00800L-97D9B807EE2D41C39C6748DE1C5ADBC7.jpg

F058F24FFB114BAD9D3C3E43739EDCE5-0000370448-0003694664-00500L-5A94F72E2DF94A628C957137DDA1E716.jpg

FB48CA9EB9734EC4A576C2E979205993-0000370448-0003694666-00500L-604376F664584EFC95FCCEF5B03BBEB2.jpg

Again the pics don't do them justice at all. I'm chuffed with them tho. About 3 weeks with Parcel Motel it took altogether.

Thanks a million for the pics. Looks like the nephews Christmas presents will be sorted soon!

No probs mate. Get them sent to PM to increase the odds they arrive in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Got my packages from Mac's man during the week.
    Will post up pics when I get a chance later but delighted with the quick delivery and the quality. Only tiny thing I noticed is PJANIC is missing the "fada" over the C but other than that they are excellent.

I also ordered a New England Patriots NFL jersey also in medium just like the soccer jerseys. I should have probably factored in the American sizing as I'm swimming in it. More like an XL to be honest and I would have to really hit the spuds to fill it out so if anyone is interested in it give me a shout.

Have a friend up North,would getting them sent there speed up delivery ala PM?

Just got my latest United shirt,absolutely spot on.

zerks wrote: »
    Have a friend up North,would getting them sent there speed up delivery ala PM?

Just got my latest United shirt,absolutely spot on.

Yea, anything in the UK gets sent there quicker.

Not sure why our post gets sent to Europe first when the UK is much closer. Bit strange really.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

how long they ye usually wait for jerseys ordered something 3 weeks ago and haven't received it ?

jebus84 wrote: »
    how long they ye usually wait for jerseys ordered something 3 weeks ago and haven't received it ?

If you're getting it straight to your house it will take at least 3-4 weeks.

Only 9-14 days with Parcel Motel.

Did you order to PM or your own address?

Edit: Feck ya Blobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

will use parcel motel next time thanks lads