Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Anyone recommend a shop that has the new Barcelona kit for a child 5-6? Macs seller doesn't have it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lemlin wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a shop that has the new Barcelona kit for a child 5-6? Macs seller doesn't have it yet.

Yayun2010 on DHGate has it but not sure he has the 15/16 numbers and fonts yet!

Plus I got kids ones from him last year and found the sizes to be a little smaller than with Macs guy. Unless you really need it in the next month I'd wait for Macs guy, he'll prob have it soon as I'm waiting on the Real & Barca kids kits with proper names & numbers.

kfallon wrote: »
    Yayun2010 on DHGate has it but not sure he has the 15/16 numbers and fonts yet!

Plus I got kids ones from him last year and found the sizes to be a little smaller than with Macs guy. Unless you really need it in the next month I'd wait for Macs guy, he'll prob have it soon as I'm waiting on the Real & Barca kids kits with proper names & numbers.

Barca one now in. I ordered it earlier this morning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Oat23 wrote: »
    Ordered jerseys from Aliexpress on the 11th. Shipped on the 12th and they arrived in London yesterday. China Post is pretty fast for a free service.

It says it arrived at Langley. For a second I thought someone at the CIA would be getting my Gamba Osaka jersey, but it turns out that Royal Mail's distribution center is in Langley, Berkshire.

And its address is actually Slough I'm sure - very near Heathrow T5.

Has anyone seen Tottenham gear for sale, specifically looking for the goalkeeper kit?

Barca one now in. I ordered it earlier this morning.

Yeah, I ordered a few with him yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Does anyone have a link for macs seller...google doesn't throw up much :p.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

kfallon wrote: »
    Yeah, I ordered a few with him yesterday

I messaged him for the new Barca jersey last night.

Anybody have a link to the shop to order on? I can't remember the last time I used it and the one I did use is probably expired by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Elverys are selling the new Barca jersey online for ONLY €105.00

Lol !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

Elverys are selling the new Barca jersey online for ONLY €105.00

Lol !

It's the players authentic shirt so it should be that price. They have the regular shirt too for 69.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

statto25 wrote: »
    It's the players authentic shirt so it should be that price. They have the regular shirt too for 69.

I dont think any football shirt should be that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I know it's probably been answered but does anyone know any good sites for championship jerseys? Looking for a Reading one but all sold out on their store, struggle to find a website that sells championship kits.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

Could someone spare a moment and PM me this Macs Seller URL..Thanks, if possible..

callaway92 wrote: »
    I messaged him for the new Barca jersey last night.

Anybody have a link to the shop to order on? I can't remember the last time I used it and the one I did use is probably expired by now.

<snip>

<snip>

Thanks. Is that definitely Yayun's shop? If I want 2 jerseys do I order them on a single one with Quantity as 2?

It's far different to what I remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

callaway92 wrote: »
    Thanks. Is that definitely Yayun's shop? If I want 2 jerseys do I order them on a single one with Quantity as 2?

It's far different to what I remember

If you want yayuns shop google it . it's the first thing that pops up.

• Advertisement

It's saying items not found in his aliexpress page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Are we allowed to post macs seller now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

RossieMan wrote: »
    Are we allowed to post macs seller now?

He's asked not too

We pm it too everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Can you PM it to me please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,274 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Id appreciate a PM for Macs seller too, thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

Bump!
    Could someone spare a moment and PM me this Macs Seller URL..Thanks, if possible..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

Ill take a pm for macs seller aswell if its going please

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

And if someone gets it, can they forward to me too please? Asked loads in this thread.... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

PM me I'll send it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Yayun charging for postage now?

The golden days are over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Yayun charging for postage now?

The golden days are over.

ya see that alright, still cheap for quality jersey s that he has

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

I thought that Mac but it was posted there a few days ago. I see its been removed since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

anyone know where to buy jerseys from some of the lesser European teams, ie San Marino, Liechtenstein, faroes etc?

Had a quick Google but can't seem to find much bar eBay, and aliexpress don't seem to stock them either (real or fake)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

retalivity wrote: »
    anyone know where to buy jerseys from some of the lesser European teams, ie San Marino, Liechtenstein, faroes etc?

Had a quick Google but can't seem to find much bar eBay, and aliexpress don't seem to stock them either (real or fake)

Have you checked the official FA website for the particular country? If they have a 'shop' section like the FAI do it will be your best bet.

I doubt any sports retailer stocks those jerseys due to lack of interest.

• Advertisement

How long do orders usually take in the post from Macs seller? Item was sent two weeks ago tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

How long do orders usually take in the post from Macs seller? Item was sent two weeks ago tomorrow.

Did you have it sent to An Post or Parcel Motel?

From my experience Parcel Motel will usually take 12-14 days max.
    An Post will usually take 24 -30 days max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Has anyone gotten the Liverpool jersey off my fela yet?

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Did you have it sent to An Post or Parcel Motel?

From my experience Parcel Motel will usually take 12-14 days max.
    An Post will usually take 24 -30 days max.

It's with An Post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

It's with An Post.

Last time I used an post it took the best part of 6 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭smilerf

lads i want to get both arsenal jerseys but im def not paying 150 euro. what the best site to use

thanks

smilerf wrote: »
    lads i want to get both arsenal jerseys but im def not paying 150 euro. what the best site to use

thanks

Away kit hasn't been released yet. Your best bet would be Yayun off DHgate or Mac's seller (someone will Pm his website)

I'd wait until both kits have been released before ordering anything. Don't want to end up with a kit that looks nothing like the real one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Can Somebody send a pm with the macseller website please Folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭Pool4Life

Pool4Life wrote: »
    Can Somebody send a pm with the macseller website please Folks
    Bump thanks

• Advertisement

I bought a size 22 Barcelona jersey off Macs seller. Its the new jersey but it's a bit large on my son. We tried it on my friend's child who is 7 and it fitted him well.

Anyone here interested at €20 incl postage and packing? It took a month to reach me so you're cutting that out! Pm me if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭HoggyRS

Can i get a link for Macs seller too lads? cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Anyone been using http://www.cheapsportshop.me/ lately and getting successful deliveries?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Any chance of getting that Macs seller link Pm'd to me lads? Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

henke wrote: »
    Anyone been using http://www.cheapsportshop.me/ lately and getting successful deliveries?

It's much cheaper and safer to buy from Aliexpress. $30 shipping at the current exchange is madness. Jerseys are anywhere from €10 - €20 and shipping is free.
    I get things from China delivered to Parcel Motel in 7 - 10 days with the free shipping.

Buy from stores with good feedback and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

looking at ordering a few jerseys not bought one for a few years but from
    what I remember the sizes were a bit on small side compared to one you would
    buy in store ?

also player style vs fan style which is better I presume player style would be a tighter fit?

• Advertisement

looking at ordering a few jerseys not bought one for a few years but from
    what I remember the sizes were a bit on small side compared to one you would
    buy in store ?

also player style vs fan style which is better I presume player style would be a tighter fit?

Player style = What the actual players wear. Normally have air holes and are a tighter fit on the waist.

Fan style = What you'd buy in Lifestyle or Sports world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

henke wrote: »

I got a hollister shirt from them recently and it was fine. 5 items gets you free shipping from cheapsportshop, placed an order of 5 jerseys last night. They are very good for replying to emails and even have whatsapp. I'll stick up pictures if and when they arrive
    Be interested to know anyone else's experiences with them though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

IrishKev wrote: »
    I got a hollister shirt from them recently and it was fine. 5 items gets you free shipping from cheapsportshop, placed an order of 5 jerseys last night. They are very good for replying to emails and even have whatsapp. I'll stick up pictures if and when they arrive
    Be interested to know anyone else's experiences with them though
    How much did you pay delivery for a Hollister shirt?

Anyone having delays in UK with orders from Macs Seller? Have a couple of packages at Royal Mail Langley centre since 6th and 9th of July and still not been delivered, never happened before! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Anyone know a link to a good reliable seller with decent quality nike roshe shoes, preferably red in colour.
    I tried aliexpress but could only come across one seller with 13 feedback, which tbh isnt that great.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement