Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

sgarvan wrote: »
    Cheers. Preferred Aliexpress over DHGate for some reason so never used it. Looks like I will have to so. Will wait until he has his yupoo updated as he hasnt the Arsenal away listed yet.

His Ali store was actually cheaper as well for whatever reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Whats yayuns email?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Whats yayuns email?

I'd say everyone ordered through the messenger on DHGate/AliExpress, no email listed on his yupoo catalogue either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Whats yayuns email?

You don't email him.
    Best way to contact him is by PM through DHgate.
    Ordering the kits is fairly straight forward.

Go onto DHgate and pick any of the adult kits.

Pick your size and how many you want.

On the next page you'll see a message box which lets you tell the seller specific things you want. This is where you tell him what kits you want.
    Example: Arsenal 15/16 Home - 17 Alexis - Size L, Chelsea 15/16 Away - 10 Hazard - Size L.

17track's updates are getting harder and harder to decipher :pac:

2015-08-06 21:53
    Shanghai Pudong, left
    2015-08-06 21:53
    Shanghai Pudong, left hand navigation
    2015-08-06 21:27
    Shanghai Pudong, reach
    2015-08-06 13:53
    Shanghai Exchange Bureau, have been exported directly
    2015-08-06 13:40
    Shanghai Exchange Bureau, have been exported to open
    2015-08-05 20:56
    Canton international parcel, left, next stop "wide-large"
    2015-08-05 18:00
    Canton international small packet, sealing
    2015-08-05 18:00
    Canton international parcel has been accepted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

i ordered from this guy yesterday

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Soccer-Jerseys-2016/1185944_502973422.html

they then sent me this

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/soccerjersey2014/albums/

Will post update on what its like when they arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

anyone order the black utd kit yet? the crest on Yayuns store looks printed on - surely this should be stitched?

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/657805977/

neacy69 wrote: »
    anyone order the black utd kit yet? the crest on Yayuns store looks printed on - surely this should be stitched?

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/317895191/657805977/

Player style the crest and addidas logo are printed. Fan style they are stiched

I went onto aliexpress there lads and clicked on a random jersey and size then in the comments box left my oreder and when prompted too pay i closed the window.. Now i wait for them too contact me is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

POKERKING wrote: »
    i ordered from this guy yesterday

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Soccer-Jerseys-2016/1185944_502973422.html

they then sent me this

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/soccerjersey2014/albums/

Will post update on what its like when they arrive.

4oH85wx.png
    latest?cb=20140804211707

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Ordered 10 jerseys for the office today from cheapsport

Lets see how we get on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Lads as long as you wash the aliexpress shirts inside out they are 100%, definitely do not recommend getting names on the back you end up having to hand wash them and it's a pain in the hole. I use the same seller all the time and his stuff is top notch, he doesn't advertise all the shirts there's a yupoo link with all his gear, usually $16 a shirt and sent by HK post which is quicker than China mail, if anyone wants his details I'll throw it up, just bear in mind his English isn't great but you get what you are looking for in the end!

Player style the crest and addidas logo are printed. Fan style they are stiched

I went onto aliexpress there lads and clicked on a random jersey and size then in the comments box left my oreder and when prompted too pay i closed the window.. Now i wait for them too contact me is it?

They won't contact you, if you pay for an order and say what it is you want then you'll get emails when the order has been shipped, that's been my experience of that site anyway and I've been using it for over a year now

Sono wrote: »
    They won't contact you, if you pay for an order and say what it is you want then you'll get emails when the order has been shipped, that's been my experience of that site anyway and I've been using it for over a year now

Lads said here too just order 1 jersey and put the rest in the comments box?? I'm confused now ??????

Lads said here too just order 1 jersey and put the rest in the comments box?? I'm confused now ??????

No.
    You pick one of the kits. This for example - http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/customized-thailand-quality-2014-world-cup/182109988.html

Then pick size (doesn't matter) and your Quantity (does matter)
    If you want 2 kits then put 2 in.

Click buy it now.

Then in the message box put in what kits you actually want.
    Example - Arsenal 15/16 Home - Alexis 17 - L
    - Chelsea 15/16 Home - Hazard 10 - L

You pay for your order and then you'll get a confirmation and you're done.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    No.
    You pick one of the kits. This for example - http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/customized-thailand-quality-2014-world-cup/182109988.html

Then pick size (doesn't matter) and your Quantity (does matter)
    If you want 2 kits then put 2 in.

Click buy it now.

Then in the message box put in what kits you actually want.
    Example - Arsenal 15/16 Home - Alexis 17 - L
    - Chelsea 15/16 Home - Hazard 10 - L

You pay for your order and then you'll get a confirmation and you're done.

Ah so you pay on the spot so? Can you pm a seller you use/used please blobby and I'll make an order after ðŸ‘

If you are ordering from aliexpress this is not the procedure, I cannot comment on any other site mentioned as I only ever buy from Ali.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Sono wrote: »
    Lads as long as you wash the aliexpress shirts inside out they are 100%, definitely do not recommend getting names on the back you end up having to hand wash them and it's a pain in the hole. I use the same seller all the time and his stuff is top notch, he doesn't advertise all the shirts there's a yupoo link with all his gear, usually $16 a shirt and sent by HK post which is quicker than China mail, if anyone wants his details I'll throw it up, just bear in mind his English isn't great but you get what you are looking for in the end!

Bang up the link to the seller and the link to his yupoo account

When I get the 3 shirts I have ordered I'll post up pics and the link, people can decide whether the seller is any good or not, not arsed posting link then taking a load of abuse if any problems(not that I have ever had any mind)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭recyclops

thai style jerseys arrived from shootjerseys very happy with the quality, i was worried bout sizing so got a large in the man united home, i will drop down to a medium when ordering the second and third kit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

recyclops wrote: »
    thai style jerseys arrived from shootjerseys very happy with the quality, i was worried bout sizing so got a large in the man united home, i will drop down to a medium when ordering the second and third kit

Put order in myself for 5 tops. How long did your order take? Mine is in the handling stage and will be delivered via Parcel Motel.

Good to hear Thai quality is good, I got large aswell to be on safe side but I'd rather it a little loose than figure hugging ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭recyclops

took just 9 days which i was very happy with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Where you able to track the package? 9days that's good, I'm on 6 days now so hopefully I get delivery as quick as you.

what was that website again?
    shootjerseys.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I ordered kids ones from them last night. If they go ok i'll order some for myself !

neacy69 wrote: »
    what was that website again?
    shootjerseys.?

Shootjerseys.top...... you could.... you know.... just look back a few pages in the thread :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Shootjerseys.top...... you could.... you know.... just look back a few pages in the thread :rolleyes:

Are they good quality kids jerseys? Thinking about ordering a few as they do names and numbers for all sizes!

kfallon wrote: »
    Are they good quality kids jerseys? Thinking about ordering a few as they do names and numbers for all sizes!

Only ordered adults, so haven't a clue unfortunately!

I presume you're happy with those anyway. I also left a message with the order to put patches on the jerseys, I presume that's no problem? Most of the kids kits seem to have patches in the pics.

I'd look back....musta missed it...thanks for the info :)

I presume you're happy with those anyway. I also left a message with the order to put patches on the jerseys, I presume that's no problem? Most of the kids kits seem to have patches in the pics.

Yeah all top notch! The sizing on the Urawa jersey is a bit big, that's my only complaint! As far as patches, I don't know haha, didn't get any!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

do you pay with visa card on their site. is it safe?
    or better to use a prepay one just in case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Put in another order with mac's seller just because I know that the quality is good.

But I might have an experiment with a few other sellers. Mac's guy doesn't have Valencia home. I see some Thai shirt sellers doing them for $15. Are these ones of a lower quality? What's the cheapest anyone has gotten a quality shirt for?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Put in another order with mac's seller just because I know that the quality is good.

But I might have an experiment with a few other sellers. Mac's guy doesn't have Valencia home. I see some Thai shirt sellers doing them for $15. Are these ones of a lower quality? What's the cheapest anyone has gotten a quality shirt for?

He has it up on his website? :confused: Out of stock?

davehey79 wrote: »
    do you pay with visa card on their site. is it safe?
    or better to use a prepay one just in case

Paid with visa, didn't have any problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Got 6 jerseys for 54.50 on aliexpress. Will post about quality when I get them.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Got 6 jerseys for 54.50 on aliexpress. Will post about quality when I get them.

Did you use the seller I pm'd you with? That's a great price you paid, my 3 cost €45

So is it 9 days from the day you order to delivery with shootjerseys?

So is it 9 days from the day you order to delivery with shootjerseys?

I got mine in 6 or 7, he posts by express post

Any pics?
    Thinking about putting in an order now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No tried a different seller. Yea its nearly too good to be true I feel. Will definitely report back.

• Advertisement

Was his feedback any good? the deal you got is excellent in fairness.

Ordered a jersey from ShootJerseys.
    Interested to see how they compare to Yayuns.

Ordered a jersey from ShootJerseys.
    Interested to see how they compare to Yayuns.

How did you get around the postage fee if you didnt order 5?

How did you get around the postage fee if you didnt order 5?

Well i just fukced up!
    It didn't show any cost for postage so i assumed it was free.

Anyway to get a refund?

Edit: Yeah i just looked at my order and there is no postage fee. I think you only pay postage if you want Expedited Shipping.
    I'll email them to confirm.

Heart attack averted :pac:

Heart attack averted :pac:

My card hasn't been charged yet so we'll see.
    But my order total says US$16.99 so there is no way they can pop on a shipping fee and get away with it.

My card hasn't been charged yet so we'll see.
    But my order total says US$16.99 so there is no way they can pop on a shipping fee and get away with it.

Yeah looks live theyve changed around the way they ship things.

From the website:

bxsYQjg.png

everyone just pay with credit card on shoot jerseys?
    I used my debit card and wasnt charged shipping....

(ordered the black united jersey in XL)

I got a reply from Shoot Jerseys so just to clear it all up.
    Hi my friend,

Thanks for your order xxxxxxxx,we offer free shipping for all orders,no hidden shipping fee.
    Please do not worry, your order is under processing now,we will update the tracking# to you soon.

Any problems,please feel free to contact us.
    Best Regards

So standard postage is free but if you order 5 kits then you get express shipping free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

I got a reply from Shoot Jerseys so just to clear it all up.

So standard postage is free but if you order 5 kits then you get express shipping free.

Bit the bullet myself and went for 2 last night. Got no mail yet though, i assume (hope) once it's processed i get one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement