Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

davehey79 wrote: »
    Bit the bullet myself and went for 2 last night. Got no mail yet though, i assume (hope) once it's processed i get one.

I ordered 5 on sunday and still not dispatched !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I ordered 5 on sunday and still not dispatched !

From the site -
    Handling Time
    This is the time we need to process your orders before shipment. It will take about 3 business days to prepare, examine and pack the items. Once we finished the process and handed the package to ship, we send you a tracking number to you via email. The number will also be included in the order information of your account.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    From the site -

Yep and two of the jerseys have to have numbers added so i'm cool with it ! Once they arrive !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Would love to see how they organise it all from there end(the sellers), is it one big factory just serving the lot and the lads are in and out all the time as orders come in?

Fascinating really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The lads we deal with are just resellers. They'd never even see or hold the jerseys. Some young fella getting peanuts will be slaving away getting them all ready.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Equium

Would someone mind PM-ing me a recommended AliExpress seller? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Saw this on Reddit :pac:

FZNPjs7.png

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

Lads, a question on kids sizes for the most recently discussed seller.. Size 28 (12/13yo)..How would this compare to Adults (S)? Child is 12 at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

I use 2 sellers 1 on Aliexpress and 1 on dhgate and both their jerseys are unreal quality. I only switch between the 2 because the get different jerseys before the other,ordered 4 jerseys will post pics when they arrive

Any chance of a PM with the sellers? No problem if you dont want to be hounded..
    FixitFelix wrote: »
    I use 2 sellers 1 on Aliexpress and 1 on dhgate and both their jerseys are unreal quality. I only switch between the 2 because the get different jerseys before the other,ordered 4 jerseys will post pics when they arrive

• Advertisement

Lads, any seller that sells top thai quality jerseys and has good feedback will give you the exact same jerseys as any other seller. Ali and DHGate are full of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If people have sellers of proven quality, why don't they post them up?

I'll post mine up as soon as I receive them and can verify quality.

I can vouch for Yayun and Mac.
    Just waiting on my Bayern top from Shootjersey so will report back when i get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Any chance of a PM with the sellers? No problem if you dont want to be hounded..

Appreciate a PM too.

RossieMan wrote: »

There's been a few sellers posted up recently, people are just too lazy to look through the thread and then the thread just gets filled with requests for PMs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Have yet to find any seller doing all 3 United kits..

Edit: Shootjerseys do them, but the third kit looks dodgy as balls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

FixitFelix wrote: »

Have you a link to the Aliexpress seller? Cheers.

henke wrote: »
    Have you a link to the Aliexpress seller? Cheers.

http://es.aliexpress.com/store/1036129

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Danger781 wrote: »
    Have yet to find any seller doing all 3 United kits..

Edit: Shootjerseys do them, but the third kit looks dodgy as balls

I used them or what they used to be a couple of years ago. Thai are generally perfect, the shirt and short combos look the part but the sponsor falls off quite easily but the shorts still going strong. Just for all the FKWs out there :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

RossieMan wrote: »

I'm waiting on mine to arrive from seller off Aliexpress, haven't ordered from him in a few months so waiting till they arrive and will post pics what the new shirts are like and will then post seller but he has never let me down previous but don't want people to order from him then moan that they are rubbish!

Anyone any feedback? Thanks
    Lads, a question on kids sizes for the most recently discussed seller.. Size 28 (12/13yo)..How would this compare to Adults (S)? Child is 12 at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭Lockster

Anyone any feedback? Thanks

I bought a 28 (12/13) from Yayun for our 11 year old at Christmas. Admittedly he is a big enough lad, but it was too small for him. He could just about squeeze into it but no growing room at all. For kits in the shops here we would buy him a 13/14 and it has enough room.

If I was to order again from one of these sellers I would get a Small Mens for him, but it would probably be too big.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Anyone had any joy in asking for a top that isn't listed on their sites or yupoo? Wondering as I asked ShootJerseys today if they could get the Arsenal 2015/16 1/4 Zip Training Top.

Prefer this type of top to the full zip ones which I purchased from yayun last year.

cNgtjBt.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

United jerseys off one of the sellers on AliExpress delivered to Parcel motel today. Hopefully have them tomorrow. Ordered on the 1st .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    United jerseys off one of the sellers on AliExpress delivered to Parcel motel today. Hopefully have them tomorrow. Ordered on the 1st .

That's excellent service in fairness, they are normally 3 weeks but PM defo faster if I remember from last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

My order in shootjerseys has been sent to the customs office in Laois. Surely that's the end of that. I put in my NI PM address but the seller put down Ireland instead of United Kingdom hence how it was sent to the Irish sorting office.

I take it they won't get out of the customs office now will they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

My order in shootjerseys has been sent to the customs office in Laois. Surely that's the end of that. I put in my NI PM address but the seller put down Ireland instead of United Kingdom hence how it was sent to the Irish sorting office.

They might just get redirected to NI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Hopefully that doesn't happen to mine, it hasn't shipped yet but I have United Kingdom as part of address. Fingers crossed dude they might just send onto PM Depot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Crap, I've just put in an order with shootjerseys without reading this thread first. Got it delivered to my home address too. Only ordered one jersey so maybe it will slip through.

I've gotten all my jerseys except 1 delivered to my home address and none have ever been stopped, should be ok i reckon

I'd say you'll be fine.
    It'll probably be redirected and sent to Parcel Motel.

sgarvan wrote: »
    They might just get redirected to NI

Hopefully that's just it as when I went to the tracking info there is a minute difference between "item received" and "item sent to customs office" so fingers crossed.

I sent shootjerseys a message on whatsapp so ill get a reply in the early hours tonight.

The only time you really need to worry is around Christmas. Customs tend to be on the hunt for stuff like this around then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Mine got posted today from CSS

He took all labels off package and shipped it as luggage as its 10 jerseys

Picked fast shipping 7 days so this day next week all going well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Hopefully that's just it as when I went to the tracking info there is a minute difference between "item received" and "item sent to customs office" so fingers crossed.

I sent shootjerseys a message on whatsapp so ill get a reply in the early hours tonight.

The address you put on it, did you include United Kingdom or Ireland on it or just leave it as per the PM website as

1A McKinney Road
    Newtownabbey
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE

kfallon wrote: »
    The address you put on it, did you include United Kingdom or Ireland on it or just leave it as per the PM website as

1A McKinney Road
    Newtownabbey
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE

I normally put United Kingdom at the bottom.

I normally put United Kingdom at the bottom.

Me too, just wondering why they put Ireland on some, was it because they never put UK at the bottom?

kfallon wrote: »
    Me too, just wondering why they put Ireland on some, was it because they never put UK at the bottom?

I'm guessing thats it.
    They probably googled Antrim and got Northern Ireland then thought the northern bit was a mistake and just put Ireland.

Just got an update that it has been released from customs and on the way up to the north :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Waiting 16 days now for macs sellers jerseys. It would be handy if his tracking website worked and wasn't in Chinese lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Waiting 16 days now for macs sellers jerseys. It would be handy if his tracking website worked and wasn't in Chinese lol

What ones you get? I must put in an order soon

Topjerseys................order in on Sunday and STILL on handling:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What ones you get? I must put in an order soon

Liverpool white and barca away..think its an orange kinda colour?

Benteke and suarez on the back

Topjerseys................order in on Sunday and STILL on handling:rolleyes:

Who are topjerseys?

sorry should be shoot jerseys !

sorry should be shoot jerseys !

Ah ok, yeah I ordered on Monday, still waiting for shipment :rolleyes:

Got my tracking number from shootjerseys. Took like 4 days i think.

Got my tracking number from shootjerseys. Took like 4 days i think.

FFS!

I'd say the hold up with mine is that a couple of the jerseys have 'Custom' names....why the fook can't people just stick to the players who play for the club! :mad:

MarkY91 wrote: »

Try 17track

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement