Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Try 17track

This

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lads what's the best place for The new Manchester United away kit? Can someone send me a link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lads what's the best place for The new Manchester United away kit? Can someone send me a link.
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-Thai-Quality-2016-UnitedS-ROONEY-Adult-HOME-AWAY-SCHWEINSTEIGER-DI-MARIA-MEMPHIS-15-16-Men/32409371636.html

I got all 3 United jerseys from these. All top notch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lucas Hood wrote: »

How long did it take from placing the order to delivery?
    Do you just send a message if you want names, numbers, patches etc?

kfallon wrote: »
    How long did it take from placing the order to delivery?
    Do you just send a message if you want names, numbers, patches etc?

11-12 days.
    Didn't get any names.

11-12 days.
    Didn't get any names.

Any patches?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Haven't bought one of these jerseys in over a year, wondering is Mac's seller still okay to use? Quality and delivery were fine last time.

Also anyone know what the fit is like for the new balance kits? Is a medium similar to an addidas or nike medium?

Any patches?

Didn't order any but they sent some on the black United one for free .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Didn't order any but they sent some on the black United one for free .

Does he have a yupoo catalogue?

• Advertisement

Does he have a yupoo catalogue?

Yep I posted it 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Redo91

Anyone know where I can pick up last seasons Porto home jersey? I'm looking for a proper replica so not sure if this is the right thread to be asking on. I found it last weekend on Classic Football Shirts for only £20 but they ran out of it in my size (Large) before I could get it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

11-12 days.
    Didn't get any names.

Not sure if you can answer but how was the size compared to the real Jersey. I'd wear a medium but it'd be slightly fitted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Jersey is in the air should have if next week all going well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

11-12 days.
    Didn't get any names.

Did you go via parcel motel. I'm still waiting for mine direct. Not tracking in Ireland yet

zarquon wrote: »
    Did you go via parcel motel. I'm still waiting for mine direct. Not tracking in Ireland yet

Yep used parcel motel. Always do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Yep used parcel motel. Always do.

Only orders the one for €13 so no point spending another €4 on PM. Useful for bulk jersey orders though. Glad to hear they are good quality. Bought from the same seller and hoping the fit is ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

zarquon wrote:
    Only orders the one for €13 so no point spending another €4 on PM. Useful for bulk jersey orders though. Glad to hear they are good quality. Bought from the same seller and hoping the fit is ok

Still cheap at 17 and much quicker delivery though and less hassle with customs. Think it will be safe enough on customs though for just the one jersey just delivery might take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Got 4 jerseys and a pair of shorts from shoot jerseys
    Arsenal home, arsenal away, juve home, fiorentina home, arsenal shorts

quality is decent overall, similar to yayun or Mac's seller

Not perfect, the puma on the arsenal home is a bit funny looking and the arsenal away is a looser fit than the others but decent overall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Thanks for this, going to take the chance and order a couple of United shirts from him

All excellent quality, no complaints on them ? Whats the away shirt quality like ?No noticeable differences compared to the ones on sale in the shops ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Why is macs seller 22 euro when all the rest are like 15? Why does macs seller take 3 weeks as opposed to a week with the rest?

I feel like I got a bum deal with my order lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You chose the seller. He's very easy to deal with, has good English, very good with problems etc.

You didn't get a bum deal, he's a good seller, you get them in 9-10 days if you pick parcel motel. I've got them in 5 days from him.

RossieMan wrote: »
    You chose the seller. He's very easy to deal with, has good English, very good with problems etc.

You didn't get a bum deal, he's a good seller, you get them in 9-10 days if you pick parcel motel. I've got them in 5 days from him.

Have to agree, few times he's sent me wrong jerseys or wrong sizes and has always sent a replacement for free. He will always answer any queries and his communication skills are top notch. Plus he's a fellow Liverpool fan :P

Yayun has always come across a bit arsey if I'm honest, you can almost picture him rolling his eyes when he opens up a message sent to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Sure he's a nice lad in emails but my point remains. Unless you like to pay more just because he emails you calling you sir.

I'm using him years. I'll use parcel motel next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

He's easy to deal with. Some of the aliexpress sellers are complete arseholes. They dont even reply most of the time. I've got a pleasant seller ATM, just waiting to confirm quality before posting.

Have to agree, few times he's sent me wrong jerseys or wrong sizes and has always sent a replacement for free. He will always answer any queries and his communication skills are top notch. Plus he's a fellow Liverpool fan :P

What's the fit like for the new balance kits with Mac's seller? Is a medium similar to an addidas or nike medium?

RichFTW wrote: »
    What's the fit like for the new balance kits with Mac's seller? Is a medium similar to an addidas or nike medium?

To me (I'm size 'S') they are a little bit looser than adidas or Nike and tbh I always order player style with Nike kits anyway.

Just my opinion, others might disagree with me.

He's easy to deal with. Some of the aliexpress sellers are complete arseholes. They dont even reply most of the time. I've got a pleasant seller ATM, just waiting to confirm quality before posting.

Yeah if you can share once you receive the jerseys, that'd be great

To me (I'm size 'S') they are a little bit looser than adidas or Nike and tbh I always order player style with Nike kits anyway.

Just my opinion, others might disagree with me.

Ya I got the large player style nike ones the last time and they are a great fit as I'm kind of in between a medium and a large. Does he do the player style with new balance as well or is it just the normal ones?

RichFTW wrote: »
    Ya I got the large player style nike ones the last time and they are a great fit as I'm kind of in between a medium and a large. Does he do the player style with new balance as well or is it just the normal ones?

I don't think there are Player style for NB jerseys tho am open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gillamandango

Ordered 5 normal(no nums or patch) Jerseys from Shoot on the 8th and still handling

• Advertisement

Ordered 5 normal(no nums or patch) Jerseys from Shoot on the 8th and still handling

Start annoying them on Whatsapp, might get the finger out, worked for me! Put in an order on the afternoon of the 10th, was shipped out early Sat morn!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Start annoying them on Whatsapp, might get the finger out, worked for me! Put in an order on the afternoon of the 10th, was shipped out early Sat morn!

The same here..............lets race :D

I asked them to put patches on the kids kits, just left the info in the message box when ordering, I hope they put them on!

I asked them to put patches on the kids kits, just left the info in the message box when ordering, I hope they put them on!

I didn't bother, just numbers on two of them and the rest are plain.

If they quality is good i'll make another order for my little lad and myself including an NFL jersey !

I didn't bother, just numbers on two of them and the rest are plain.

If they quality is good i'll make another order for my little lad and myself including an NFL jersey !

Yeah I'm the same, once I'm happy with the quality I'll buy a few more kids kits!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Has anyone ordered the three United kits off shootjerseys or any other seller yet? Waiting on feedback before buying.. Would buy off Mr. Li if he had them

Ideally want long sleeve in all of them & Player style but willing to compromise :p

Danger781 wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered the three United kits off shootjerseys or any other seller yet? Waiting on feedback before buying.. Would buy off Mr. Li if he had them

Ideally want long sleeve in all of them & Player style but willing to compromise :p

He has home and away in L/S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

He has home and away in L/S

I could only see away..

• Advertisement

Danger781 wrote: »
    I could only see away..

If you email/skype him I'm sure he has home one in L/S too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

My order from ShootJersey finally shipped this morning. I ordered 5 items on 5th August and delay was with LFC White Jersey according to them. They have sent via Express, so I will report back how long until I get my package. They will be delivered to Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

My order from ShootJersey finally shipped this morning. I ordered 5 items on 5th August and play was with LFC White Jersey according to them. They have sent via Express, so I will report back how long until I get my package. They will be delivered to Parcel Motel.

I ordered the same day and had the same issue with the LFC White Jersey.
    My order has not been sent yet though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

raddo wrote: »
    I ordered the same day and had the same issue with the LFC White Jersey.
    My order has not been sent yet though.

I was onto them on the WhatsApp every couple of days. They always replied and updated me on my order.

Give them a WhatsApp!

I was onto them on the WhatsApp every couple of days. They always replied and updated me on my order.

Give them a WhatsApp!

Yeah I was getting on to them on Whatsapp every couple of days myself!
    I did notice that they had a status on Whatsapp last night apologising for the delay in orders being shipped!

Do they even have the Liverpool white jersey on the website?

EDIT: They do have it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

shhotjerseys just shipped my black united jersey....was onto him/her on whatsapp...i'll let you know when you i get it...

no idea how to track tho...i used this site:
    http://www.17track.net/en/

and the UPU option...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

I have been on to them for the last week on whatsapp, just got confirmation that my order has been shipped!!!
    Used PM so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes

The last time I used a seller who sent them thru EMS they were destroyed by Customs so I'm a bit wary about them being used again but here's hoping it all goes ok!

The last time I used a seller who sent them thru EMS they were destroyed by Customs so I'm a bit wary about them being used again but here's hoping it all goes ok!

Did you use parcel motel both times ?

Btw has anyone got their orders from Shootjerseys, adults or kids jerseys. Anyone comment on the quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Btw has anyone got their orders from Shootjerseys, adults or kids jerseys. Anyone comment on the quality?

Adults on par with Yayun. The sizing on one jersey out of the 5 was way off though

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement