Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Adults on par with Yayun. The sizing on one jersey out of the 5 was way off though

Nice one!
    Did they send you the wrong size or it came under the size you ordered but was far too big/small?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭boccy23

I know this sounds like a strange question, but has anyone had any issues with using their Creditcard on Aliepxress or with Shoot?

I would like to buy some but I'm a little bit cautious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

kfallon wrote: »
    Btw has anyone got their orders from Shootjerseys, adults or kids jerseys. Anyone comment on the quality?

Havent received mine yet. Still at handling. Ordered last Friday.

I mailed him a few times before ordering and his communication is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

I ordered some jerseys from http://www.cheapsportshop.me/.

The quality was top notch, the delivery was fast (8 days).

But the XL size is nowhere near an actual XL. It's more like a Large. So be careful. I have a XL bought in JD sports to measure against and they are defo not XL.

Does anyone know any sites where the XL's are actually an XL size.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Nice one!
    Did they send you the wrong size or it came under the size you ordered but was far too big/small?

Ordered a medium and it fits like an XL!

It's a Urawa Red Diamonds jersey though, I'm not sure many here would be ordering that!

The other four were popular teams and were perfect

TheChevron wrote: »

But the XL size is nowhere near an actual XL. It's more like a Large. So be careful. I have a XL bought in JD sports to measure against and they are defo not XL.

Last time I used them my order was seized! He only offered me half a refund. Took it and told him I'd not be using them again! Couple of other sites refunded me in full when it happened 2 times previous!

Was always emailing me asking me to promote the site on my Twitter or FB so I told them I'd put up the half refund bit instead :pac:
    I didn't really tho!

boccy23 wrote: »
    I know this sounds like a strange question, but has anyone had any issues with using their Creditcard on Aliepxress or with Shoot?

Aliexpress uses their own system, similar to Paypal. They don't release your money to the seller until your item is confirmed as recieved or the buyer protection runs out (I think it lasts 40 days, but can be extended). So it's more than safe, they facilitate thousands and thousands of transactions a day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

Does anyone know were I could get last seasons Bayern Munich away jersey for cheap? The white red blue grey one?

deadybai wrote: »
    Does anyone know were I could get last seasons Bayern Munich away jersey for cheap? The white red blue grey one?

You could message one of the sellers and ask if they have any, they probably have some lying around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Was it the Player version? If it's Nike you can tell by looking on the sides. There should be little air holes. Player versions tend to be a size smaller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

The amount of lads selling these Chinese/Thai jerseys on other sites is ridiculous, one lad claiming his jerseys are 100% legit and charging €80 a shirt, why anyone would buy off him is beyond me, another lad selling every jersey going on Aliexpress and getting €35 per shirt. He is absolutely cleaning up.

Sono wrote: »
    The amount of lads selling these Chinese/Thai jerseys on other sites is ridiculous, one lad claiming his jerseys are 100% legit and charging €80 a shirt, why anyone would buy off him is beyond me, another lad selling every jersey going on Aliexpress and getting €35 per shirt. He is absolutely cleaning up.

Same with trainers.
    The amount of Nike Air Max i've seen is unreal.

Sono wrote: »

I get jerseys for people's kids on the few sites being mentioned on here, I wouldn't charge them a cent more than I pay for them. I think it's tough to be a parent these days, 3 jerseys every season that kids are gonna be looking for, it's a disgrace but the sports companies have to get their money back from these massive deals they sign with clubs.

People like those mentioned above should be ashamed of themselves!

I'd love to go in and undercut them all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

boccy23 wrote: »

No issues. Have used the site to buy loads of things over the last year or two.

AliPay is valued at $70 billion, so I think you're safe :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

AliPay is valued at $70 billion, so I think you're safe :pac:

Anglo was once worth a few quid as well:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Was it the Player version? If it's Nike you can tell by looking on the sides. There should be little air holes. Player versions tend to be a size smaller.
    3 different shirts, all undersized but marked as XL. Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Arsenal. The all fit like a Large. Pretty pissed tbh.

Is there any site similar that people know for defo have the sizes correct?

3 different shirts, all undersized but marked as XL. Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Arsenal. The all fit like a Large. Pretty pissed tbh.

Is there any site similar that people know for defo have the sizes correct?

I got the Real kit from YuYan before christmas and it was meant to be XL, it was a very tight large at best !

• Advertisement

The same here..............lets race :D

I think mine might have arrived in PM this evening, have a big package (oooh matron) checked in and this is the only thing I can think of that I've ordered!

You got anything Claude or Blobby?

fnIzBi8.jpg

Same with trainers.
    The amount of Nike Air Max i've seen is unreal.

Yeah I have seen them as well, it seems people are chancing anything popular and buying it from China and passing it off as a genuine product, I have reported a good few ads and they have been taken down, a few threats works wonders!

I think mine might have arrived in PM this evening, have a big package (oooh matron) checked in and this is the only thing I can think of that I've ordered!

fnIzBi8.jpg

Nothing yet :(

Nothing yet :(

Maybe someone has sent me something as a surprise :P

Tbh I wasn't expecting it til Thurs, was only despatched on Saturday morn so I'm not sure that's it, if only I could make out the code under the barcode

Maybe someone has sent me something as a surprise :P

Tbh I wasn't expecting it til Thurs, was only despatched on Saturday morn so I'm not sure that's it, if only I could make out the code under the barcode

Yeah mine was dispatched on the 14th. If it is your order then thats crazy fast. You sure you don't live in China? :pac:

Yeah mine was dispatched on the 14th. If it is your order then thats crazy fast. You sure you don't live in China? :pac:

I'm honestly racking my brains in case I've ordered something else, even the EMS tracking doesn't even say it's reached UK!

Maybe I ordered something online when I was rubber :P

• Advertisement

fnIzBi8.jpg

As did mine !!!

I'm honestly racking my brains in case I've ordered something else, even the EMS tracking doesn't even say it's reached UK!

Maybe I ordered something online when I was rubber :P

Definitely the jerseys I'd say, here's the tracking for the parcel he sent me

BQhjO68.png

As did mine !!!

Good man Claude
    Definitely the jerseys I'd say, here's the tracking for the parcel he sent me

BQhjO68.png

Christ that's quick.....quality prob be shíte now :pac:
    My 17track still has the same message as Saturday
    Mine are all kids ones anyway, hope they put the patches on like I asked!

fnIzBi8.jpg

Yep mine is in the country !!!

Ok mine is in the UK.
    Should have it by Friday i'd say.

• Advertisement

Ok mine is in the UK.
    Should have it by Friday i'd say.

Was it regular post or courier, if it's the latter you prob have it in PM tomorrow!

They better drop it off tonight but either people are leaving their shít in my motel too long or they are getting lazy, collected one last night that was 'In Transit' since last Thursday :rolleyes:

Was it regular post or courier, if it's the latter you prob have it in PM tomorrow!

They better drop it off tonight but either people are leaving their shít in my motel too long or they are getting lazy, collected one last night that was 'In Transit' since last Thursday :rolleyes:

Not sure.
    How long can i leave it at the PM before i collect? Don't think i'll be able to collect for a day or two.

Not sure.
    How long can i leave it at the PM before i collect? Don't think i'll be able to collect for a day or two.

48 hours from the time it's checked in at your local depot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

Just wondering what sizes people are going for?

Eg. I take a Large usually in most t-shirts, shirts etc but a Medium fitted me last season from Macs seller and also got a Medium from Yayun before. Probably ordered Medium based on advice here in the past. Going to chance an Aliexpress seller and cant decide between Medium and Large and just wany to know people's opinions. The Ali seller has sizes listed as
    359049.jpg

Now I am 179cm tall which is Large by that just wondering how accurate those charts are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

henke wrote: »
    Just wondering what sizes people are going for? Eg. I take a Large usually in most t-shirts, shirts etc but a Medium fitted me last season from Macs seller. Going to chance an Aliexpress seller and cant decide between Medium and Large.

Anything I got from Aliexpress,I went a size up from what I normally wear.

zerks wrote: »
    Anything I got from Aliexpress,I went a size up from what I normally wear.

I have done that for fashion items, even getting shirts in XL. Have you done the same with jerseys?

I always get a small (and player version for Nike kits), spot on!

I always get a small (and player version for Nike kits), spot on!

Do you mind me asking roughly what height you are? Might chance a Medium dont want a baggy Large.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

henke wrote:
    Eg. I take a Large usually in most t-shirts, shirts etc but a Medium fitted me last season from Macs seller and also got a Medium from Yayun before. Probably ordered Medium based on advice here in the past. Going to chance an Aliexpress seller and cant decide between Medium and Large and just wany to know people's opinions. The Ali seller has sizes listed as

henke wrote:
    Just wondering what sizes people are going for?

The seller i posted from aliexpress his sizes are always spot on, im a large in jerseys from the shops here and i get large off him and they're correct size

henke wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking roughly what height you are? Might chance a Medium dont want a baggy Large.

About 5' 10", maybe 5' 11" and about 11 stone!

Got my jerseys, really happy with the quality but for both Utd kids they only put one Premier League patch on it and for the Juve they put the Respect patch but not the Champions League patch which is mildly annoying!

• Advertisement

Got my jerseys, really happy with the quality but for both Utd kids they only put one Premier League patch on it and for the Juve they put the Respect patch but not the Champions League patch which is mildly annoying!

Did you have to pay extra for the patches?

Did you have to pay extra for the patches?

No, I just put it in the message part of the order cos there was no option to add them to the kids kits! They put both the bundesliga and hermes one on the Dortmund kits.

Tis strange but no harm done

kfallon wrote:

kfallon wrote:

Cheers I'm the exact same height as that but over 12 stone but if a small fits you at least a medium should have the length for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

Ordered 2 jerseys from an Aliexpress seller and when tracking the order it says 广州, 启运 which translates to Guangzhou , departure.
    It has been stuck on that for 6 days, anyone know if this is unusual?

Nothing unusual about that at all, my package has been sent on a plane on 10th August and no update since, the tracking sites are pretty useless to be honest, just wait a couple more weeks and it should just arrive!

Just got mine this morning and had a look at the utd ones, quality looks good and patches are on them................fitting that one of them is Memphis 7:cool:

Just got mine this morning and had a look at the utd ones, quality looks good and patches are on them................fitting that one of them is Memphis 7:cool:

You got adults ones for yourself, was it?

You got adults ones for yourself, was it?

No all kids, 5 of them. He also had sporting goods written on the package.

My next order will have more kids, a jersey for me and an NFL jersey as well !!

No all kids, 5 of them. He also had sporting goods written on the package.

My next order will have more kids, a jersey for me and an NFL jersey as well !!

I sent them a whatsapp this morn saying I was impressed by the quality but that there was only one patch on the jerseys! They replied saying next time to specify both sleeves :pac:
    I will hound them about the patches in my next order! :D

• Advertisement

I sent them a whatsapp this morn saying I was impressed by the quality but that there was only one patch on the jerseys! They replied saying next time to specify both sleeves :pac:
    I will hound them about the patches in my next order! :D

Mine have only one as well, meh no big deal really !

I must send them a message as well, well happy !

I got the juve away pink and real away grey but haven't looked at them yet.

He must have 10 sets at this stage:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement