Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Anyone see the lad on adverts selling these jerseys as 100% official with good pics and getting €80 a pop and people are buying them off him! Absolute madness some people are easily fooled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Sono wrote: »
    Anyone see the lad on adverts selling these jerseys as 100% official with good pics and getting €80 a pop and people are buying them off him! Absolute madness some people are easily fooled

report them, i've done it in the past with sun glasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

You mean this lad?

maximoose wrote: »
    You mean this lad?

Just reported him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just reported him

Me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Just reported him

Same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Reported too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I know I shouldn't get into arguments with him, but I just can't help it :pac:

Well that exchange made me laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Why are yous so sure they're fake? Just out of interest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

Hi folks,

Haven't posted in here in a while.

Ordered 4 jerseys from Yayun recently - 2 player style and foolishly 2 fan style in medium.

The 2 player style ones fit perfectly, one of the fan style ones wasn't dispatched (resolved immediately with Yayun) and I am left with a final fan style one that doesn't fit me. Fan style is just that bit bigger than player style so would suit someone on the bigger side of medium or the smaller size of large if that makes sense.

So if anyone has any interest in an Away Argentina Jersey in Fan Style Medium drop me a PM. Not looking to make a cent profit on it but it's not much use to me. If not will throw it up for sale somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Just spent the last half an hour on Whatsapp with Shootjerseys trying to explain that Chelsea wear Champions Premier League patches and not the normal ones.....just as well I have no work to be doing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Hi guys,

I ordered a NY city jersey with Pirlo 21 on the back , its gorgeous but it doesn't fit me , i ordered a XXL but it fits like a L !!

€20 if anyone wants to take it off my hands ( will post if you cover the P&P) , never worn, tags still on etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Hi guys,

I ordered a NY city jersey with Pirlo 21 on the back , its gorgeous but it doesn't fit me , i ordered a XXL but it fits like a L !!

€20 if anyone wants to take it off my hands ( will post if you cover the P&P) , never worn, tags still on etc

I'll take it.
    Is it a XL or XXL?

ordered from Aliexpress , i just filtered XXL , as i said the NY jersey is defo not XXL though:confused: , its a large at best

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'll take it.
    Is it a XL or XXL?

Label will read XXL but it fits like a L

Label will read XXL but its a L

Maybe that's Asian sizes?

kfallon wrote: »
    Maybe that's Asian sizes?
    Yea i would always order a size up as the Asian sizes are small

Yea i would always order a size up as the Asian sizes are small

I bought a couple of casual tops on Aliexpress, would usually order a 'S' over here but had to go 'L' as they were Asian sizes

I see a few people were on adverts today attacking a seller who was selling these jerseys for €80!! Good work folks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

The ad for those that want to see it

He must have been making a killing before people commented on it and put the brakes on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Why are yous so sure they're fake? Just out of interest

If they were genuine match issued shirts he wouldn't afford to be able to sell them for €80, and he wouldn't need Adverts.ie to sell them, with all due respect. He'd make a killing on eBay if they were real, but eBay know how to spot a fake.

He also says he can do any jersey, he just needs four weeks notice.

If you are buying the jerseys for €15 and selling them on for €30 like some have done in the past, that's not too bad as you're saving the customer the inconvenience of ordering and waiting, but if you're selling them for €80 then that's a disgrace.

They can do any Jersey except ones that aren't sold on aliexpress! It's a complete scam and people are falling for it all the time.

Once the photos are decent the seller will fight their corner.

Check this lad out with a photo taken of Messi jerseys in a shop! People are buying from these sellers, every day they are being scammed.

http://www.adverts.ie/football-sportswear/genuine-barcelona-jerseys-and-kits/8607194

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Love the comments ruining his ad. No less than he deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Wow he got Owned.
    Viewing them makes me want a few more now tho :D

Any one selling anything in XL let me know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    If they were genuine match issued shirts he wouldn't afford to be able to sell them for €80, and he wouldn't need Adverts.ie to sell them, with all due respect. He'd make a killing on eBay if they were real, but eBay know how to spot a fake.

He also says he can do any jersey, he just needs four weeks notice.

If you are buying the jerseys for €15 and selling them on for €30 like some have done in the past, that's not too bad as you're saving the customer the inconvenience of ordering and waiting, but if you're selling them for €80 then that's a disgrace.

Oh I see. Looks like his scam is up. Although there are a few chasers about on FB selling groups.

I want contemplating buying in bulk and selling them for a bit of a profit but someone said that they'd be stopped by customs, I wonder how he is getting his countless jerseys through

*I would have advertised them as very good fakes. I take pride in my adverts feedback lol*

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Oh I see. Looks like his scam is up. Although there are a few chasers about on FB selling groups.

I want contemplating buying in bulk and selling them for a bit of a profit but someone said that they'd be stopped by customs, I wonder how he is getting his countless jerseys through

*I would have advertised them as very good fakes. I take pride in my adverts feedback lol*

As he's telling people there's a 4 week wait he's prob ordering as people place orders! He's turning a tidy profit of at least 60 per jersey! That's insane!!

• Advertisement

This is still available if anyone is interested , Its the home sky blue jersey , I can send pics , just don't know how to post them on here from my phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

A lot of info in here. I want to get Utd home long sleeved with number 7 on the back. No name. Is this possible?
    I'd normally be a size L. What site is my best bet?

Thanks.

Nunu wrote: »
    A lot of info in here. I want to get Utd home long sleeved with number 7 on the back. No name. Is this possible?
    I'd normally be a size L. What site is my best bet?

Thanks.

Yeah, shootjerseys definitely do it, some of the Ali sellers posted earlier would also be able to do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Yeah, shootjerseys definitely do it, some of the Ali sellers posted earlier would also be able to do it.

Should probably order XXL?

Nunu wrote: »
    Should probably order XXL?

Haha the sizing is tricky! I'm 5'11 and 12 and a half stone and wear a medium, but the arms are a bit tight. I'd go at least a size up to be safe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Good news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

What tracking site should i be using once my jersey is in the UK? Royal mail?

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    What tracking site should i be using once my jersey is in the UK? Royal mail?

Royalmail and 17track should both work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭davehey79

Once the photos are decent the seller will fight their corner.

Check this lad out with a photo taken of Messi jerseys in a shop! People are buying from these sellers, every day they are being scammed.

http://www.adverts.ie/football-sportswear/genuine-barcelona-jerseys-and-kits/8607194

He's a right chancer !
    I queried about a Millonarios XXL Jersey knowing the sides only go to XL and low and behold he can do in XL. Not exactly a jersey anywhere stocks except the usual online ones we use here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Anyone here go with Shoot Jerseys? How was the time of delivery and quality?

davehey79 wrote: »
    He's a right chancer !
    I queried about a Millonarios XXL Jersey knowing the sides only go to XL and low and behold he can do in XL. Not exactly a jersey anywhere stocks except the usual online ones we use here!!

Think it's time the adverts members work their magic on this lad too

• Advertisement

Think it's time the adverts members work their magic on this lad too

I started there so if others want to follow feel free

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I first got him to admit they were "real"

MrMac84 wrote: »

This ad won't be long falling down as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

D_turbo wrote: »
    Wow he got Owned.
    Viewing them makes me want a few more now tho :D

Any one selling anything in XL let me know?

I sell some to mates here for €30-35. They know where I get them though, so everyone's happy. And this way I can buy in bigger orders, use DHL (expensive), and we all have our jerseys in about 10 days :)

Let me know if you want to see my XLs or if you want to join my next order.

I finally had a chance to inspect the jerseys that arrived yesterday from shoot and i am very impressed. 5 Jerseys delivered in 9 days and top quality. Now they are all kids, i'll order an adult next time and will give feedback.

Compared to other sellers they have a great website, ordering and tracking system !

Cheapsportshop

Absoulte amazing!

Top quailty service great emails back and forward

As we ordered 10, he spilt the order into 5 and 5 and didn't charge extra took off all tags and packages so no trouble with customs

Got the first 5 this morning amazing quailty! Player fit sadly but the quality is amazing

What's the link and price?

10 jerseys 160 express post as well ordered on the 13th delivered half today!

http://www.cheapsportshop.me/thai-version.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

This is still available if anyone is interested , Its the home sky blue jersey , I can send pics , just don't know how to post them on here from my phone
    I might be interested in the XXL Pirlo. Also, I sent you a pm.

Nothing can be done about the sellers on donedeal, I reported an ad who was selling every jersey the Chinese lads sell for €35 a pop, the lad that got back to me didn't want to know.

Still waiting on my order from Aliexpress a couple of weeks now, the wait is a killer!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement