Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Donedeal is a bit of a free for all yeah, disappointed Adverts haven't acted on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭daniel91

Thinking of ordering a few jerseys from a seller on aliexpress or cheapsportshop. Not sure about sizing though, would I be better ordering a size bigger or smaller than normal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Forgot to mentioned but got all my jerseys on Saturday from Parcel Motel. Very happy with the quality. The 3rd jersey is different to the one on the shootjerseys website. It is the most recent design which I presume is the one they will finally announce. Ordered another a batch of jerseys there. Double checked that I put down "United Kingdom" in the shipping address :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

but1er wrote: »
    Player fit sadly but the quality is amazing

How tight are they? I like my shirts quite tight (gun show :P), would you recommend going a size larger than normal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

And we have negative feedback

http://www.adverts.ie/member/1342466

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

100% size bigger but if you want the gun show stick with your normal size haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Sono

Looks like yesterday's €80 seller ain't backing down, he wants someone to prove these are not real!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gillamandango

Anyone received any of the following from this crowd...Man U-Home, Real(Navy)-Kids, Juve(Home)-Kids, Man U(Away)-Kids, Barca(Away)-Kids

Ordered on the 12th and got told last night that there is a delay in the factory with the ManU and Real shirts, but the kicker is it could be a week or more before they are ready..No patchs, names, numbers etc...Cant fathom it and thinking of cancelling the order..

Anyone receive similar message?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I ordered with them on Friday last (14th) and order is still at handling.

I can only presume volume of orders has something to do with the delay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

but1er wrote:
    10 jerseys 160 express post as well ordered on the 13th delivered half today!

Whats the little logo on the bottom of the jersey,only as because nice didn't have it and don't see it on the official jersey pics?

Don't want mine to be wrong ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Whats the little logo on the bottom of the jersey,only as because nice didn't have it and don't see it on the official jersey pics?

Don't want mine to be wrong ha

All player style jerseys have them, its just the Puma equivalent of climacool

All player style jerseys have them, its just the Puma equivalent of climacool

Ah cool cheers for clearing that up

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

TheBa wrote: »
    I sell some to mates here for €30-35. They know where I get them though, so everyone's happy. And this way I can buy in bigger orders, use DHL (expensive), and we all have our jerseys in about 10 days :)

Let me know if you want to see my XLs or if you want to join my next order.

I actually have an order with shoot jerseys ready to be paid for.
    Iv used macs seller before, i ruined em in the wash by not taking care...but they do for work :D

i was just saying id take one if some1 had a nice one lying around...anything bar sunderland :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

My kit is still in the UK. Been there since the 18th.

Somewhere in Heathrow sorting office. Hopefully have it soon.

Whats the sizing like on the kids jerseys from shootjerseys??
    Same as in the shops here gonna give them a try!

How do i choose player version dont see it there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

what are shootjersey quality like before i order?

Thai ones

Orderd the Zenith away jersey for myself and kids barca home from shoot to see what the quailty is like, if postage is faster than aliexpress and quailty is the same might use them in the future

If people want the jerseys ASAP the aliexpress definitely not the site to be buying off, not from my experience of the sellers I've bought from anyway and that's quite a few.

Sono wrote:
    If people want the jerseys ASAP the aliexpress definitely not the site to be buying off, not from my experience of the sellers I've bought from anyway and that's quite a few.

Yeah definitely not aliexpress if you need them quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

FixitFelix wrote:
    Yeah definitely not aliexpress if you need them quickly

How long have you waited? I've an order placed since the start of the week and it's awaiting shipment. I'm in no panic over it, going on holidays in six weeks so hoping to have it by then.

• Advertisement

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    How long have you waited? I've an order placed since the start of the week and it's awaiting shipment. I'm in no panic over it, going on holidays in six weeks so hoping to have it by then.

You'll definitely have them within 6 weeks if you use Parcel Motel

Thepoet85 wrote:

Ive waited up to 3 weeks but got some after 8 days hit and miss really quicker going through PM as the lads have said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

FixitFelix wrote:
    Ive waited up to 3 weeks but got some after 8 days hit and miss really quicker going through PM as the lads have said

Yea have used PM so should be grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

Sono wrote: »
    Nothing can be done about the sellers on donedeal, I reported an ad who was selling every jersey the Chinese lads sell for €35 a pop, the lad that got back to me didn't want to know.

Still waiting on my order from Aliexpress a couple of weeks now, the wait is a killer!

Doubling his money on his goods he bought, I don't see anything wrong here, people should be savvy enough to know you can't buy an authentic Jersey that only went on sale for €35.

That chap selling them for €80 is taking the piss though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

23 days later still nothing from macs seller.

But at least he calls me sir in emails.. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

MarkY91 wrote: »
    23 days later still nothing from macs seller.

But at least he calls me sir in emails.. lol

Lesson learned always use parcel motel.

sgarvan wrote: »
    I ordered with them on Friday last (14th) and order is still at handling.

I can only presume volume of orders has something to do with the delay

Ordered dispatched yesterday from shootjerseys. I ordered 8 items in total and they split the order in 2 for dispatch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Was looking to pick up a PSG Home kit online where would be the best to get one? Don't really mind it being a fake once it's good quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Was looking to pick up a PSG Home kit online where would be the best to get one? Don't really mind it being a fake once it's good quality

I've found shoot jerseys have a good selection, good website, good tracking, fast delivery and a quality product

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I've found shoot jerseys have a good selection, good website, good tracking, fast delivery and a quality product

Yeah, that seems to b the mentioned the most on here and there prices are very good! What way would I go about getting delivered straight from them? Or would parcel motel be there better option?

And I'm also between a M-L size jersey so what would I chose on there site? Cheers

• Advertisement

Another seller on adverts selling these. Doesn't look like the people that run adverts give 2 ****es about fakes or not but here's the link anyway

http://www.adverts.ie/other-sports-fitness/replica-liverpool-jersey/8693424

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Macs seller doesn't control the post. You sent it to Ireland, all the sellers take 20 days plus if you ship to Ireland. You're own problem, nothing to do with macs seller to be fair.

Anyone bought any of the tracksuit tops from shootjerseys wondering what the quality and fit is like

was looking to get this
    1_155_103.jpg

Anyone bought any of the tracksuit tops from shootjerseys wondering what the quality and fit is like

was looking to get this
    1_155_103.jpg

Last year I bought one of those type of tops from yayun and it was perfect.

sgarvan wrote:
    Last year I bought one of those type of tops from yayun and it was perfect.

Was the sizing right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I emailed Mac's seller for a new order, but he seems to only be accepting Skrill now. It's annoying because I have to go setup an account there, link a card of some description, and wait for the transaction to show up before I can verify it.

I just want to place my order now rather than waiting a few days. Is there any way of paying him without jumping through this hoop? He won't accept paypal which is how I've paid him the last few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

v3ttel wrote: »
    I emailed Mac's seller for a new order, but he seems to only be accepting Skrill now. It's annoying because I have to go setup an account there, link a card of some description, and wait for the transaction to show up before I can verify it.

I just want to place my order now rather than waiting a few days. Is there any way of paying him without jumping through this hoop? He won't accept paypal which is how I've paid him the last few times.
    Scrill is handy once you set it up and less red flags with that too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭henke

Scrill is handy once you set it up and less red flags with that too

I used it once before but had to transfer the amount in euros and try and figure out how much needed for the US dollar price he charges. Is there a way like PayPal where it will just bill from your card and do the exchange rate for you?

Was the sizing right?

I wesr a large and order a large and it was a perfect fit.

• Advertisement

My jersey is at Parcel Motel along with my new boots.

I'm gonna look like that dude who takes 5aside way too seriously :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    My jersey is at Parcel Motel along with my new boots.

I'm gonna look like that dude who takes 5aside way too seriously :pac:

What boots what site? I got white copa mundials 12 months ago and they still going strong but I can't remember the seller

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What boots what site? I got white copa mundials 12 months ago and they still going strong but I can't remember the seller

SportsDirect.

http://ie.sportsdirect.com/nike-mercurial-pro-mens-indoor-football-trainers-261367?colcode=26136740

UzLR8WN.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

RossieMan wrote: »
    Macs seller doesn't control the post. You sent it to Ireland, all the sellers take 20 days plus if you ship to Ireland. You're own problem, nothing to do with macs seller to be fair.

When did I blame macs seller? I just fail to understand how some people receive them on different sites within a week.

When did I blame macs seller? I just fail to understand how some people receive them on different sites within a week.

Express Post + Parcel motel.

If you get them delivered to an Irish address, you're looking at 3 weeks minimum

Parcel Motel is the reason.
    Since you're sending your package to the UK its gets there much quicker because there is 100x more trade between UK and China compared to Ireland.

My Jersey from Shootjersey was posted on the 14th so it took 8 days for me to receive it. It would have been minimum 2 - 3 weeks if i went with An Post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

My order was shipped from Shootjersey on 18th August & it landed in UK Sorting Centre this morning. All going well hopefully in my Parcel Motel Monday or Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ordered with Shootjersey on 19th, shipped this morn!

Jury is still a little out on them, noticed on the Utd kids kit that the crest was too far over to the left, was nearly under the kids arm. Hopefully a one off. Will decide after this lot if I'll continue or revert to Macs guy.

Only prob is Shoot have white Liverpool kids kit and Macs guy doesnt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Is everyone just paying using the method on site of shootjerseys? Looks a bit off to me, is there no paypal option? Can't see one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭caviardreams

kfallon wrote: »
    Ordered with Shootjersey on 19th, shipped this morn!

Jury is still a little out on them, noticed on the Utd kids kit that the crest was too far over to the left, was nearly under the kids arm. Hopefully a one off. Will decide after this lot if I'll continue or revert to Macs guy.

Only prob is Shoot have white Liverpool kids kit and Macs guy doesnt

Can someone PM me Macs seller please? Much appreciated - thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭boccy23

Can someone PM me Macs seller please? Much appreciated - thanks :)

Me too please.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement