Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Where would be better to pick up a PSG Home jersey ShootJerseys or Mac's Seller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Can someone PM me Macs seller please? Much appreciated - thanks :)

Agus mise! Have a Skrill account and money left in it, and I really want those Marseille jerseys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Anyone here get the new Arsenal home jersey from Shoot jerseys? What's the quality like does it have the slight hooped pattern to it etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Anyone here get the new Arsenal home jersey from Shoot jerseys? What's the quality like does it have the slight hooped pattern to it etc?

Mine is on the way. Will post pics when it arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Has anyone bought the training pants from Shoot Jerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Just an update on my aliexpress seller. He's a nightmare to deal with, has taken 2 weeks just to send the package, even though he told me he sent it the day after I ordered. Would usually have them with macs guy now.
    Will update future when I get them to see was it worth the wait.

sgarvan wrote:
    Mine is on the way. Will post pics when it arrives.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Ordered 3 jerseys from tried and trusted seller in aliexpress on 12th Aug and they arrived in UK on Friday so should have them in parcel motel in next couple of days, happy with that timeframe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Might order from ShootJersey has landed in Newtownabbey, Post Depot so should be delivered to Parcel Motel today. All going well I should have my order tomorrow and I will post feedback on here.

Added more jerseys to my order on saturday an where shipped today from shootjerseys communication is top notch and no problem adding extra jerseys to my original order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

My Bayern jersey from Shootjersey arrived at PM on Friday so it took 9 days to arrive.
    Quality is very good and when compared to my other kits i'd say they're on par with Yayun's.

IR2unbM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Can someone pm me a link to A good seller on Aliexpress or shoot jerseys? Preferably someone that sells good quality jerseys that are true to size, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    My Bayern jersey from Shootjersey arrived at PM on Friday so it took 9 days to arrive.
    Quality is very good and when compared to my other kits i'd say they're on par with Yayun's.

Standard Chinese Post?

kfallon wrote: »
    Standard Chinese Post?

Yeah to Parcel Motel Uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Anyone having difficulty with shoot jerseys processing the order. I have registered, gone through all the shipping address etc, then when it comes to payment, all I am getting is, "processing, do not refresh the page". Nothing happens, have tried it a few times now, even on different devices. Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone having difficulty with shoot jerseys processing the order. I have registered, gone through all the shipping address etc, then when it comes to payment, all I am getting is, "processing, do not refresh the page". Nothing happens, have tried it a few times now, even on different devices. Anyone else having this problem?

Are you by chance doing it in your phone through chrome browser,i got the same problem had to use pc or standard android browser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Are you by chance doing it in your phone through chrome browser,i got the same problem had to use pc or standard android browser

Tried both android phone and ipad. Will try the pc, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

question for anyone who ordered from shootjersey they have two sections for jerseys thai version (is this player style) and soccer (presume this is fan style) ??

ordered from aliexpress and order still stuck at processing 2 weeks after order & numerous messages to seller!:mad:

question for anyone who ordered from shootjersey they have two sections for jerseys thai version (is this player style) and soccer (presume this is fan style) ??

Thats actually a good question.
    I'll shoot him an email and see what he says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Perfect quality Man United home jersey arrived today. Fit was perfect too. Best €13 i've spent in a long time. I'm never buying a genuine jersey again.

zarquon wrote: »
    Perfect quality Man United home jersey arrived today. Fit was perfect too. Best €13 i've spent in a long time. I'm never buying a genuine jersey again.

Link to the seller? How long did it take from placing the order to delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Zarquon, if you could throw up a link or PM me one, I'd appreciate it, cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭ician

Are there any legitimate sites that sell jerseys from a few seasons ago, specifically looking for a black and blue Manchester United checkered one from a few years ago.

Zarquon, if you could throw up a link or PM me one, I'd appreciate it, cheers.

Yeah I'd appreciate that too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

He bought off the same crowd I did.

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    He bought off the same crowd I did.

Got a link handy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

ician wrote: »
    Are there any legitimate sites that sell jerseys from a few seasons ago, specifically looking for a black and blue Manchester United checkered one from a few years ago.
    https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/premiership-clubs/manchester-united/2002-present.html?limit=100

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Lucas Hood wrote: »

how long were you waiting to receive? I've actually ordered from them order is still at processing 2 weeks later and don't seem to be replying to my mails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Has anyone seen the Juventus third (black) in kids sizes anywhere? Shootjerseys only seem to have the adult size and couldn't find a seller on aliexpress.

• Advertisement

Has anyone seen the Juventus third (black) in kids sizes anywhere? Shootjerseys only seem to have the adult size and couldn't find a seller on aliexpress.

Thanks

Sent shootjerseys a message on whatsapp to see if they can source it?

I've 3 jerseys in parcel motel waiting to be collected in the morning, ordered on the 12th August, delighted with that delivery time, Roma white and 2 United white, will post pics when I get a chance tmw.

how long were you waiting to receive? I've actually ordered from them order is still at processing 2 weeks later and don't seem to be replying to my mails

Read back through thread I've already said 12 days.

fdbeIHy.jpg

Just to say lads the quality of the shirts is excellent and it took 12 days by parcel motel, still waiting on an order to home address which I ordered before this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Which seller and how much sono?

That's his yupoo site here:

http://yujiatiyu.v.yupoo.com

Then that's the link to pay, you should get his contact details there where you can message him and if you're buying any just ask him how much and then ask for HK mail it's better than China mail.

Email him and get a price he replies to them more than Aliexpress messages

913046266@qq.com His name is Yuan

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/grou...250446203.html

Oh and price I got Roma short sleeve and 2 long sleeve United for $50 I think.

I definitely do not recommend getting names on the shirts they just fall off in wash and too hard to hand wash every time to prevent it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bought an Irish Rugby Jersey for €20 from Aliexpress from a seller called 'He's fashion jewellery'.. wouldn't recommend as colour definitely seems a too bright (more like the Irish soccer jersey colour if anything)!

IMG_20150825_WA0000.jpg

That's not even the RWC jersey, is it?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32446566462.html

• Advertisement

kfallon wrote: »
    That's not even the RWC jersey, is it?
    Nope, wasn't looking for the RWC jersey to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

Got my Man Utd home and Atletico away jersey this morning. Bought from an Aliexpress seller and the quality is very good. Even tho they are both xl the man utd one seems to be a bit bigger, but cant complain they were only €13 each :D

Conchy wrote: »
    Got my Man Utd home and Atletico away jersey this morning. Bought from an Aliexpress seller and the quality is very good. Even tho they are both xl the man utd one seems to be a bit bigger, but cant complain they were only €13 each :D

Ordered athletico away my self from my buyer can you stick up a pick of yours

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Thats actually a good question.
    I'll shoot him an email and see what he says.

Got a reply from ShootJersey -
    Nice day my friend,

Thanks for your your message,Thai version jerseys mean the best quality ones,which almost the
    same with the original ones,and you have to buy the shorts separately,

Soccer uniforms are the normal version ones,it default comes with the shorts kit,please
    check on our website.

Doesn't really clear much up.

Basq wrote: »
    Bought an Irish Rugby Jersey for €20 from Aliexpress from a seller called 'He's fashion jewellery'.. wouldn't recommend as colour definitely seems a too bright (more like the Irish soccer jersey colour if anything)!
    Just on this... is it worth raising a dispute with AliExpress? I assume it's a pointless exercise simply stating colour not as indicated in screenshot (though all I have it a small screenshot as original ad has been removed), but said I'd put it out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Sono wrote: »
    That's his yupoo site here:

http://yujiatiyu.v.yupoo.com

Then that's the link to pay, you should get his contact details there where you can message him and if you're buying any just ask him how much and then ask for HK mail it's better than China mail.

Email him and get a price he replies to them more than Aliexpress messages

913046266@qq.com His name is Yuan

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/grou...250446203.html

Oh and price I got Roma short sleeve and 2 long sleeve United for $50 I think.

I definitely do not recommend getting names on the shirts they just fall off in wash and too hard to hand wash every time to prevent it.

What link did you pay with? Through the Aliexpress website? The link you pasted doesn't seem to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Small problem,on the payment page,the billing address is coming up as the parcel motel one in Antrim and I can't change it.I'm given the choice of UK or Canada:confused: I've use PM before on Aliexpress and didn't have a problem.

Any ideas folks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Basq wrote: »
    Just on this... is it worth raising a dispute with AliExpress? I assume it's a pointless exercise simply stating colour not as indicated in screenshot (though all I have it a small screenshot as original ad has been removed), but said I'd put it out there.
    Probably not. I have seen many ads on Aliexpress where they have it stated on the ads. Colours may differ slightly depending on individuals monitor settings or something along them lines. Plus the fact if you ordered a counterfeit product a dispute will definitely not work.

henke wrote: »
    Probably not. I have seen many ads on Aliexpress where they have it stated on the ads. Colours may differ slightly depending on individuals monitor settings or something along them lines. Plus the fact if you ordered a counterfeit product a dispute will definitely not work.
    Yeah - to be honest, I didn't think so alright. Thanks for reply!

• Advertisement

henke wrote: »
    What link did you pay with? Through the Aliexpress website? The link you pasted doesn't seem to work.

This work?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/patch-custom-fonts-pay-link/709776_250446203.html

It says $1 in the item but once you have made contact by mail agree a price for whatever you want and then change the quantity in the item for $1 so for example my last order was $50 so just change the quality to 50 and in the notes to seller say what jerseys you want. Sounds complicated but it's a piece of piss really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement