Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭henke

Sono wrote: »
    This work?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/patch-custom-fonts-pay-link/709776_250446203.html

It says $1 in the item but once you have made contact by mail agree a price for whatever you want and then change the quantity in the item for $1 so for example my last order was $50 so just change the quality to 50 and in the notes to seller say what jerseys you want. Sounds complicated but it's a piece of piss really
    Yeah that works cheers. Ah yeah I get it. I'll send him a mail. Might chance bargaining with him :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

To be honest he doesn't do much bargaining at all I tried it a couple of weeks ago! I've given all the info that's needed now so no excuse for anyone looking to order from him!

If you are impatient like I am I suggest using parcel motel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Got my Black Long Sleeve LFC Jersey & White Short Sleeved Jersey along with a kids Real Madrid Grey Kit from Shootjersey. They are flawless & sizing is very good perfect fit in a large for me. I will try & post pictures in a bit.

But one small problem, the red LFC Kids Kit is totally wrong & not the same in the picture. However, it wasn't a Thai Version edition. Spoke to Shoot on WhatsApp & they will give me a free Thai Jersey in my next order.

No problem recommending Shoot Jersey, Thai versions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

sgarvan wrote: »
    Mine is on the way. Will post pics when it arrives.

You get this yet mate?

Chelsea bayern and arsenal shirts arrived today, all top notch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

FixitFelix wrote: »
    You get this yet mate?

One of my two packages are in Parcel Motel. Will collect later. Will put up pics then

Got this Madrid 15/16 training top off my aliexpress seller quality is top notch as usual:D and fit id perfect i wear Large and its spot on took about 2.5 weeks.
    Yq7ADhw.jpg
    oyetoEj.jpg
    UyXLnHu.jpg
    J25ZtvN.jpg

My white Bayern large 15/16 jersey is slightly big on me, I've lost some weight recently and I'm bloody ragin! If anyone wants it they can have it for €20 posted.

PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

love that valencia away jersey. quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

My white Bayern large 15/16 jersey is slightly big on me, I've lost some weight recently and I'm bloody ragin! If anyone wants it they can have it for €20 posted.

PM if interested

I'll take that.

PM incoming.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

kfallon wrote: »
    Ordered with Shootjersey on 19th, shipped this morn!

Jury is still a little out on them, noticed on the Utd kids kit that the crest was too far over to the left, was nearly under the kids arm. Hopefully a one off. Will decide after this lot if I'll continue or revert to Macs guy.

Only prob is Shoot have white Liverpool kids kit and Macs guy doesnt

Website seems to be gone ...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

sharkman wrote: »
    Website seems to be gone ...:mad:

Shootjerseys? Still up for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Ordered a utd jersey over a week ago from Ali Express ( Pauls Store ) and still hasn't been shipped. Messaged him too and got no response. Starting to worry a bit.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Shootjerseys? Still up for me

http://www.shootjerseys.com ???

My bad : http://www.shootjerseys.top

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Ordered a utd jersey over a week ago from Ali Express ( Pauls Store ) and still hasn't been shipped. Messaged him too and got no response. Starting to worry a bit.

Ordered 2 weeks ago from same seller I've sent numerous mails and no reply ! Might cancel and order from Shootjerseys as seems to be a quicker turn around

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Ordered 2 weeks ago from same seller I've sent numerous mails and no reply ! Might cancel and order from Shootjerseys as seems to be a quicker turn around

Also ordered from "Paul Football Club" on 5th August. Order left China on 18th August. ShootJersey from here on in. For all the savings on AliExpress, the free China delivery simply takes too long

Got the first half of my order today from ShootJerseys. Second half is in Parcel Motel depot so I will receive it tomorrow. Ordered on 14th August. Parcels were dispatched on 21st August. Collected first package from PM on 26th August.

First half of order is as below and pictures of them

Arsenal Home Kit
    Nh21eIY.jpg

Arsenal Away Kit
    wqA55OH.jpg

Arsenal Third Kit
    Pga5miX.jpg

Arsenal Home Training Top
    wcQp6UD.jpg

Arsenal Home Kids Kit (Size 20 Age 5/6)
    q52sjUq.jpg

Second half of my order is as follows and I can post pictures tomorrow if anyone wants them
    • Barcelona Black Goalkeepers Jersey
    • Arsenal Away Kids Kit (Size 20 Age 5/6)
    • Liverpool Black Tracksuit Top

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Where did you order from sgarvan?
    Thanks

Where did you order from sgarvan?
    Thanks

Edited original post. Ordered from ShootJerseys

• Advertisement

Got the first half of my order today from ShootJerseys. Second half is in Parcel Motel depot so I will receive it tomorrow. Ordered on 14th August. Parcels were dispatched on 21st August. Collected first package from PM on 26th August.

First half of order is as below and pictures of them

Arsenal Home Kit
    Nh21eIY.jpg

Arsenal Away Kit
    wqA55OH.jpg

Arsenal Third Kit
    Pga5miX.jpg

Arsenal Home Training Top
    wcQp6UD.jpg

Arsenal Home Kids Kit (Size 20 Age 5/6)
    q52sjUq.jpg

Second half of my order is as follows and I can post pictures tomorrow if anyone wants them
    • Barcelona Black Goalkeepers Jersey
    • Arsenal Away Kids Kit (Size 20 Age 5/6)
    • Liverpool Black Tracksuit Top

Does the arsenal jersey have the slight stripped pattern to it at the front? And is it porous at the back? Or plain material?

Also why do they all stitch the kids crest on when the v real one is vinyl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Lads the best place to order retro jerseys from, I'm looking for Adidas arsenal jvc Jerseys in particular and the official ones on the retro sites are hundreds of pounds and I'm not interested in the "no score" crap ones. Looking for decent replicas that look authentic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭statto25

Lads the best place to order retro jerseys from, I'm looking for Adidas arsenal jvc Jerseys in particular and the official ones on the retro sites are hundreds of pounds and I'm not interested in the "no score" crap ones. Looking for decent replicas that look authentic.

I haven't the patience to go back through the thread but there was a site mentioned that would recreate retro jerseys as long as there was demand. Have a look through and see can ya spot it.

This looks ok http://ie.sportsdirect.com/score-draw-retro-arsenal-1988-home-shirt-377531?colcode=37753108

I bought the United 1999 CL Final one and it's perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Has anybody got any pics of a Manchester United jersey ordered from shoot jersey ? I ordered two and took the risk at €35 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

dobman88 wrote: »
    This looks ok http://ie.sportsdirect.com/score-draw-retro-arsenal-1988-home-shirt-377531?colcode=37753108

I bought the United 1999 CL Final one and it's perfect.

I'm looking for authentic looking. Thanks anyway.

Had a quick search there and can't find anything on the thread. It's near impossible get what I'm looking for without shelling out a tonne of money for a real one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

14murphy wrote: »
    Has anybody got any pics of a Manchester United jersey ordered from shoot jersey ? I ordered two and took the risk at €35 ?

I just ordered the black one this evening - have yet to see anyone post a pic of it so who knows what it will look like when it arrives :eek: :D

Have seen people post the red and white and they look fine.

I'm looking for authentic looking. Thanks anyway.

Had a quick search there and can't find anything on the thread. It's near impossible get what I'm looking for without shelling out a tonne of money for a real one.

I doubt anyone will know whether a jersey from the 80's is real or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

[quot
    ="The Honey Monster;96767526"]Lads the best place to order retro jerseys from, I'm looking for Adidas arsenal jvc Jerseys in particular and the official ones on the retro sites are hundreds of pounds and I'm not interested in the "no score" crap ones. Looking for decent replicas that look authentic.[/
    quote]

Retroshirthaven.com/collections is the place you need for super retro replicas.
    They used to be called 3in1football.com,you should find them on Facebook also.
    Have bought numerous replicas off them in the past and are superb quality.

• Advertisement

Does the arsenal jersey have the slight stripped pattern to it at the front? And is it porous at the back? Or plain material?

Yes it does have both the stripped pattern at the front and porous at the back. Hopefully you can see from these pics

tyQJ30p.jpg

yqSvTI9.jpg
    Also why do they all stitch the kids crest on when the v real one is vinyl

No idea why. I know last seasons official kids kit had a stitched on crest where the adults had vinyl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Jerseys received this morning, top quality. Will post pics later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Looks like Shootjerseys are not using EMS anymore, they had a couple of packages seized by customs so are reverting to HK Post!

Looks like Shootjerseys are not using EMS anymore, they had a couple of packages seized by customs so are reverting to HK Post!

Mine came via EMS and got delivered. I wondering are they for packages that are being delivered to an Irish address as opposed Parcel Motel

Mine came via EMS and got delivered. I wondering are they for packages that are being delivered to an Irish address as opposed Parcel Motel

Mine arrived by EMS also last night and I use PM UK address but they told me this morn that a couple of packages were seized recently so they can't count on them anymore!

I did use another website before, they sent by EMS also, got seized by Customs. To make it worse I had to pay the PM drop off of €4 for the privilege of getting the letter from customs to say they'd been destroyed :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Mine arrived by EMS also last night and I use PM UK address but they told me this morn that a couple of packages were seized recently so they can't count on them anymore!

I did use another website before, they sent by EMS also, got seized by Customs. To make it worse I had to pay the PM drop off of €4 for the privilege of getting the letter from customs to say they'd been destroyed :p

Saw before on boards that if you get a letter like that or an invoice and have paid for it, just send PM an email with a copy of the letter and they may refund the €4 charge for it. Worth a shot, worst they can say is no.

• Advertisement

Yawns wrote: »
    Saw before on boards that if you get a letter like that or an invoice and have paid for it, just send PM an email with a copy of the letter and they may refund the €4 charge for it. Worth a shot, worst they can say is no.

I opened the locker at my PM depot, opened the letter and fúcked it straight in the bin on the street! Was a couple of months ago now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I opened the locker at my PM depot, opened the letter and fúcked it straight in the bin on the street! Was a couple of months ago now

Was the letter from Irish or UK customs? It'd be very odd if it was from Irish customs seeing as the package was technically delivered to the UK before being sent to the Republic.

zerks wrote: »
    Was the letter from Irish or UK customs? It'd be very odd if it was from Irish customs seeing as the package was technically delivered to the UK before being sent to the Republic.

From UK Customs in Coventry!

HK post is great to PM I've never had any issues, I really hope this isn't the end of the cheap jerseys from China it would bloody kill me to pay full price ever again.

HK post is great to PM I've never had any issues, I really hope this isn't the end of the cheap jerseys from China it would bloody kill me to pay full price ever again.

Na won't be the end, I'd say they are just covering themselves! I think in about 4 years of ordering jerseys from Asia I've had two batches destroyed and one of them was by Irish Customs!

• Advertisement

Btw how long does it take to arrive at your doorstep once it's with HK Post? 10 days? Shorter? Longer?

Whats the best tracking website for HK Post?

Na won't be the end, I'd say they are just covering themselves! I think in about 4 years of ordering jerseys from Asia I've had two batches destroyed and one of them was by Irish Customs!

I hope you're right, I've ordered a good few myself and never had any issue but there is always that risk factor that they could get destroyed.

Btw how long does it take to arrive at your doorstep once it's with HK Post? 10 days? Shorter? Longer?

Whats the best tracking website for HK Post?

Track17 is the site I use for tracking HK post, takes about 12 days through PM, about 3 weeks to an Irish address.

Yes it does have both the stripped pattern at the front and porous at the back. Hopefully you can see from these pics

tyQJ30p.jpg

yqSvTI9.jpg

No idea why. I know last seasons official kids kit had a stitched on crest where the adults had vinyl.

Cheers looks spot on gonna order one up now

Edit: my order from shootjerseys that was shipped on Monday is on heathrow distribution centre already, thats pretty damn fast.
    Hooefully doesnt spend too long there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

my order from shootjerseys that was shipped on Monday is on heathrow distribution centre already, thats pretty damn fast.
    Hooefully doesnt spend too long there

Same with mine.
    It was there for 3 days i think.

I'd say the quick deliveries will be a thing of the past now after my conversation with them this morning!

I'd say the quick deliveries will be a thing of the past now after my conversation with them this morning!

What did they say to you this morning?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Lads, anyone got a link to a seller that does the 2 Man Utd keeper jerseys with long sleeves? Have had a look at the usual sellers but see only short sleeves up on pictures. Have sent a message to 2 sellers but no response as of yet. Thai quality is what I'm after if anyone has any links, it'd be much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Jerseys arrived from macs seller today. Nice fit. I'm overall happy but I did tell him I wanted fan style jerseys but my barca one has the sweat holes which AFAIK is player style.

One more thing is that the triangle on the Liverpool neck is wonky.

I'm happy with them though, glad I purchased them. Right before the weekend games :)

Barca jersey looks off colour in my pics somehow but it is spot on in person!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement