Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

Lads,
    Do any of these sellers sell larger than xl sizes?
    Looking to order 2 or 3 but they are for lads between xxl & xxxl
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭brian2614

Is anyone putting in an order with shoot,am looking for Madrid pants put couldn't be arsed waiting round for one piece to arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

brian2614 wrote: »
    Is anyone putting in an order with shoot,am looking for Madrid pants put couldn't be arsed waiting round for one piece to arrive.

Order through Parcel Motel and you won't be waiting long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Some pics of my jerseys. Very impressed from the price i paid.

couple more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

sgarvan wrote: »
    Got the first half of my order today from ShootJerseys. Second half is in Parcel Motel depot so I will receive it tomorrow. Ordered on 14th August. Parcels were dispatched on 21st August. Collected first package from PM on 26th August.

Second half of my order is as follows and I can post pictures tomorrow if anyone wants them
    • Barcelona Black Goalkeepers Jersey
    • Arsenal Away Kids Kit (Size 20 Age 5/6)
    • Liverpool Black Tracksuit Top

Collected second parcel today (27th Aug) from PM.

Arsenal Away Kids Kit (Size 20 Age 5/6)
    xQ63zcK.jpg

Barcelona Black Goalkeepers Jersey
    J1Thdr6.jpg

Liverpool Black Tracksuit Top
    PQ3pku5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Another cowboy on adverts selling United and Chelsea shirts, have reported all his ads for all the good it will do.

http://www.adverts.ie/other-clothes-shoes-accessories/manchester-united-jersey-15-16/8733715

Have thrown a few comments up if anyone else cares to back me up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

It's down it seems, nice job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭macslash

Lads has anyone had trouble with AliExpress?? I ordered a utd jersey at the start of August and paid for it and they emailed me this morning saying it was cancelled for lack of payment! Anyone any similar issues? I emailed them a few times but have had no reply...ta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

macslash wrote: »
    Lads has anyone had trouble with AliExpress?? I ordered a utd jersey at the start of August and paid for it and they emailed me this morning saying it was cancelled for lack of payment! Anyone any similar issues? I emailed them a few times but have had no reply...ta

Best to open a dispute via AliExpress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Second order made with ShootJersey for 7 items on 26th August & it all shipped today. Heading to me via Parcel Motel so should have it all, hopefully by this day next week.

They used Hong Kong post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Second order made with ShootJersey for 7 items on 26th August & it all shipped today. Heading to me via Parcel Motel so should have it all, hopefully by this day next week.

After all their talk yesterday they sent an order for me this morn thru EMS :P
    Maybe the one that is being processed will be sent by HK post!

Hopefully the EMS one will arrive ok and not be seized!

Did you use PM up north or Dublin?

Just speaking to them on Whatsapp, it would appear that the packages seized were addressed to Ireland, not UK and they thought I was in Ireland but my default address on my a/c with Shoot is PM up North so hopefully will still get the goods the way I've got my last 2 orders!

kfallon wrote: »
    Did you use PM up north or Dublin?

Just speaking to them on Whatsapp, it would appear that the packages seized were addressed to Ireland, not UK and they thought I was in Ireland but my default address on my a/c with Shoot is PM up North so hopefully will still get the goods the way I've got my last 2 orders!

I used my PM, Northern Ireland address & specified United Kingdom in the address. So hopefully no problems with my 2nd order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Gonna order from Shoot Jersey.
    2 Quick question's.

* Why are people using PM as opposed to ship to Ireland & also do you select standard shipping ?

* How are the sizes compared to original's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

2 Quick question's.

* Why are people using PM as opposed to ship to Ireland & also do you select standard shipping ?

1 Getting it shipped to PM is way faster than to an Irish address
    Also Irish customs seema to be a disaster

2 Havent received mine yet but the lads here reckon the sizes are right

Edit: my jerseys that were shipped on Monday are up north today so should get by tomorrow or sunday. Thats seriuosly quick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Was just about to post the two very questions Luckycharms did lol

How do I go about using PM? I've never used it before and are clueless.

And can anyone explain the actual difference between Thai and normal style of te jerseys? Cheers.

I take large in clothes and ordered large from ShootJerseys and all the jerseys I received fit me fine.
    ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Was just about to post the two very questions Luckycharms did lol

How do I go about using PM? I've never used it before and are clueless.

And can anyone explain the actual difference between Thai and normal style of te jerseys? Cheers.

Part 1 - Sign up to PM and choose the nearest PM deposit box to you. You will be given an ID. You then set your delivery address to

Your Name
    Your PM ID
    1A McKinney Road
    Newtownabbey
    Co Antrim
    BT36 4PE
    UK

Your parcel will then be delivered to PM via the UK. PM will then move your parcel to your chosen deposit box. You will get a text/email with a pin number to put into the machine.

Part 2 - No idea. I ordered Thai style and all were perfect. Go back through the thread. I posted pics of all my jerseys from ShootJerseys

Cheers bud! Is there any special option I have to choose on the shootjerseys website for guaranteed delivery?

• Advertisement

Cheers bud! Is there any special option I have to choose on the shootjerseys website for guaranteed delivery?

If you order 5 or more jerseys with them they send by EMS. I presume if you order less they go by HK post. Unfortunately there is no guaranteed delivery per say as you are dealing in fake goods and there is always a chance c**t**s could interfere.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Lads, I think the less mention of c^stoms the better. Don't want them cracking down and stopping the jerseys coming in!

Lads, I think the less mention of c^stoms the better. Don't want them cracking down and stopping the jerseys coming in!

Good point. Edited my post

All ShootJersey orders are going via Hong Kong Post they confirmed with me this morning.

Would it be an idea to have an FAQ on these jerseys on first page instead of people requesting the same info over and over again? Not giving out to anyone posting questions as such but if everyone knew where to look in the FAQ it might make the thread more readable? Just seems same stuff gets asked over and over again.

Just a suggestion

^ was only thinking this myself, but didnt wanna say as I'm new to this thread. But it would help out a lot of people like myself who are buying for first time

Do I put the delivery and the billing address as the PM UK one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

With mine I put my own address as the billing address and then PM as the shipping address.
    Ordered 4 united jerseys just there, hopefully they get here ok

Simply Red wrote: »
    With mine I put my own address as the billing address and then PM as the shipping address.
    Ordered 4 united jerseys just there, hopefully they get here ok

Nice one! Is it safe to use my card on their site?

I put the PM address as both.
    Nice one! Is it safe to use my card on their site?

Haven't had an issue yet anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Ordered for the first time off Aliexpress, using PMUK addy. Marseille home and away, Arsenal home and Sporting Lisbon home. Got 3 mediums and a large. I'm 192cm and about 80kg but have a slim build and most of my jerseys are a bit on the short side anyways, would prefer them tight fitting! Hope all goes well and will post pictures when done with the various sellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Just got my shootjerseys order.

Took no more then 5 days to arrive and 3 days for them to make em, 8 days all in to my door.
    Quality seems very good, Dortmund home seems like a very strong material, nothing flimsy,

Unfortunately the chelsea 3rd kit, while seems good quality, isnt right, The grey going through the middle is way to obvious.

Will post a pic for comparision later

D_turbo wrote: »
    Just got my shootjerseys order.

Took no more then 5 days to arrive and 3 days for them to make em, 8 days all in to my door.
    Quality seems very good, Dortmund home seems like a very strong material, nothing flimsy,

Unfortunately the chelsea 3rd kit, while seems good quality, isnt right, The grey going through the middle is way to obvious.

Will post a pic for comparision later

Yeah i got a Chelsea 3rd kit for kids the other day, way too grey and not right!

Just picked up my jereseys at PM from shootjerseys i got the
    Barca away kids with socks quality is good and seems spot on, colour is right too hard to tell from pic
    dDqhn5k.jpg
    oDXizYi.jpg
    KHbERXQ.jpg

Zenith Away
    Totally wrong , the blue zig zag is supposed to be a subtle grey, bit pissed coz the jersey is well made a nice material.was onto shoot he said he will sort it Monday
    P9kjQzO.jpg

What it should look like
    wM0YKQ3.jpg

Psg Away
    Got this from my DHGATE supplier and quality and fit is perfect as usual no complaints
    omMdtjI.jpg
    O8r0s44.jpg
    mceMBR8.jpg

So still got a United Away coming from shootjerseys
    And a Athletico away, barca home kids and Arsenal 3rd coming from my aliexpress supplier.
    Will wait to see what tge utd one is like before making any judgement on shoot, if its just OK ill stick with my other 2 suppliers
    Would rather wait the extra week and have it spot on:)

kfallon wrote: »
    Yeah i got a Chelsea 3rd kit for kids the other day, way too grey and not right!

Yeah thats it, Bit dissapointing but for 17€ what can i expect.
    I actually got 2 of em, Only ordered one for the lads, 1 in Large. 1 in XL
    So the one that fits is free. so wont complain.

2 were left out of my package tho, missing schalke and swansea. said might have been sent in a seperate package and wil let me know monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Please just link to pictures and not embed anymore lads. The last few pages are a nightmare to scroll through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

One last cheeky embed because it's only a small one.

Can someone please let me know if they see this available for sale on any of their sites:

OKLw7Qo.jpg

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine (but Nike can do one if they think I'm paying €120 from the United Store).

Definitely agree with oats. At least it's data friendly for mobile users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine (but Nike can do one if they think I'm paying €120 from the United Store).

Nike should have them on sale from two seasons ago? I got a pair of United Nike shorts a few weeks ago for €3.

• Advertisement

Have been looking through the thread but cant see it can anyone link me
    Macseller amd yayuns site?

Wanna see if they have anything my sellers dont cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

dobman88 wrote: »
    Nike should have them on sale from two seasons ago? I got a pair of United Nike shorts a few weeks ago for €3.

I'm looking for that particular training top, which is new, and made by Adidas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I'm looking for that particular training top, which is new, and made by Adidas.

Oh right. Just you mentioned Nike in your OP so I assumed it was an old CL top you were looking at.

I'll keep an eye out for that one anyway. I saw one on sports direct but it was still fairly pricey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

So is it still ok to order from Shootjersey? I haven't been following the delivery stuff.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    So is it still ok to order from Shootjersey? I haven't been following the delivery stuff.

If you use parcel motel its perfect
    cant comment on irish delivery adress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I see that guy on adverts has admitted the jerseys are fake "he was so surprised" when he compared them to other ones.

What a spoofer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

What's the best site to track the order from ? Also I ordered mine to the Irish PM address. Was I meant to order it to the UK one. ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

www.17track.net

Yeah you should have ordered to the UK parcel motel as it would come weeks quicker and c**toms isn't as tough to get through. You should still get your jerseys but expect 4 - 6 weeks and the parcel motel payment anyway for it. Best bet is if you just placed the order, to contact seller and change address to the parcel motel UK.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I ordered on 10 August and no sign yet , Should i start to worry ??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

sharkman wrote: »

Did you have a Parcel Motel delivery or to your address and did you ask for numbers etc on jerseys ?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭gillamandango

I ordered 5 kits on the 12th and one is only just being made in the factory..I use Whatsapp and they keep me updated, said they would send other 4 jerseys and then follow on when the factory has made the other..But, I declined as I didnt want too many packages coming from china..Get on whatsapp and I bet the reason is the factory is making the kit..For me it was a Real Madrid Kids 3rd kit..
    sharkman wrote: »

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement