Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Did you have a Parcel Motel delivery or to your address and did you ask for numbers etc on jerseys ?

Direct to house , no numbers . Standard shirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I ordered 5 kits on the 12th and one is only just being made in the factory..I use Whatsapp and they keep me updated, said they would send other 4 jerseys and then follow on when the factory has made the other..But, I declined as I didnt want too many packages coming from china..Get on whatsapp and I bet the reason is the factory is making the kit..For me it was a Real Madrid Kids 3rd kit..

Lol that kit was delaying me too, said they'd send it in my next order!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

sharkman wrote: »
    Direct to house , no numbers . Standard shirts.

Direct to house you are looking at between 3 - 6 weeks delivery after dispatch date, not order date.

It's the main reason so many use Parcel Motel, cuts the delivery time down to 1 - 2 weeks in general.

Try sending them a whatsapp or email to see what they say. They should be able to give you a tracking number.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Yawns wrote: »
    Direct to house you are looking at between 3 - 6 weeks delivery after dispatch date, not order date.

It's the main reason so many use Parcel Motel, cuts the delivery time down to 1 - 2 weeks in general.

Try sending them a whatsapp or email to see what they say. They should be able to give you a tracking number.

Will do thanks.. PM Ireland or UK ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

I used my UK address.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

UK parcel motel. Once you have a local locker selected, they will send it down to the local locker about 24 hours after they accept it in the Northern facility

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭cherrytaz

Got the below delivered to PM UK from aliexpress. Took around 4 weeks to come..quite happy with the jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

All ShootJersey orders are going via Hong Kong Post they confirmed with me this morning.

Ordered 5 items and used PM. They told me this morning on whatsapp that If using UK post will get sent via e-packet (whatever that is) & for shipping to Ireland (which they said customs in Ireland is horrible) will use HK post.
    Delivery around 1 week they say.

Let's wait and see :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Shootjerseys tryna tell me that the Zenith jersey they sent me is right when its clearly wrong

Ordered 5 items and used PM. They told me this morning on whatsapp that If using UK post will get sent via e-packet (whatever that is) & for shipping to Ireland (which they said customs in Ireland is horrible) will use HK post.
    Delivery around 1 week they say.

Let's wait and see :)

Yeah they send by e-packet if it's the UK address and 5 items! Sandy is very helpful on the Whatsapp, great to deal with!

Whoever was waiting on the Real 3rd kit for kids, it's now available! Someone mentioned it a few pages ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

kfallon wrote: »
    Yeah they send by e-packet if it's the UK address and 5 items! Sandy is very helpful on the Whatsapp, great to deal with!

Whoever was waiting on the Real 3rd kit for kids, it's now available! Someone mentioned it a few pages ago!

I was the juve black kids kit person - Thanks a mill for the heads up kfallon! :)

She created a whatsapp group and 99% are irish customers from the phone numbers showing :D

She created a whatsapp group and 99% are irish customers from the phone numbers showing :D

yeah she messaged me to say she was starting a group just for Irish customers - mainly to advise about shipping but for promotions etc also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

My phone is hoping with this whatsapp group

FixitFelix wrote: »
    My phone is hoping with this whatsapp group

I put it on mute. It seems a few people left the group & shoot jerseys left as well :eek:

Yeah I left it, would be happy with it if there was just stock updates or promotions but people querying orders means it's a disaster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

is the only risk with not using parcel motel that it will take a long time? will it avoid C*st*ms or something with PM?
    I wanted to order a jersey i don't need it until end of november so i dont really need quick shipping....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

neacy69 wrote: »
    is the only risk with not using parcel motel that it will take a long time? will it avoid C*st*ms or something with PM?
    I wanted to order a jersey i don't need it until end of november so i dont really need quick shipping....

Better chance of avoiding customs + Quick delivery if you go with PM UK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

If it's only 1 or 2 jerseys no need for PM, if you aren't in a rush. I've ordered several and never had one caught. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

so who's jerseys are better quality ShootJersey or yayun ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

gustafo wrote: »
    so who's jerseys are better quality ShootJersey or yayun ?

The same I think.

I order from Shoot this year & yayun last year. A no complaints from either

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I used the NI Parcel Motel...that should be ok...right?

Arrived in UK on 29th August. No sign of tracking number being recognised on Royal Mail yet :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,369 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

FutureGuy wrote: »

Arrived in UK on 29th August. No sign of tracking number being recognised on Royal Mail yet :confused:

Mine doesn't show up on RM until it has been delivered a lot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Ordered some jerseys last year from Macs seller but haven't looked at this really since, is there a new consensus on best site to order from? Seeing alot of this shootjerseys place

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

FutureGuy wrote: »

Check your online banking, PM put a hold on the money the day before delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Have a medium home arsenal shirt for sale, it's more like a medium to large, can post pics if needed I'll post if someone is interested, €22 posted.

Ordered an Ireland jersey off Aliexpress, got the tracking code, saw it was in England yesterday and today I get this :eek:

http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RI593585368CN

Fooking Blackpool?? :confused: :mad:

Ordered an Ireland jersey off Aliexpress, got the tracking code, saw it was in England yesterday and today I get this :eek:

http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RI593585368CN

Fooking Blackpool?? :confused: :mad:

Hopefully its the wrong tracking number or something? Whatsapp them

neacy69 wrote: »
    Hopefully its the wrong tracking number or something? Whatsapp them

Thats what I'm hoping, it's an Aliexpress seller, no Whatsapp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Gents, how do ye pay with shootjerseys? And has anyone ordered from hitjerseys.pw?

Thats what I'm hoping, it's an Aliexpress seller, no Whatsapp

If it's a mistake on their part and they aren't playing ball just open a dispute and demand your money back, you'll definitely get it back, hopefully just the wrong tracking number they gave you.

Sono wrote: »
    If it's a mistake on their part and they aren't playing ball just open a dispute and demand your money back, you'll definitely get it back, hopefully just the wrong tracking number they gave you.

Yeah I sent the seller a message (tho their store seems to have gone missing :mad:), if I don't get a response in the next couple of days I'll open a dispute

Gents, how do ye pay with shootjerseys? And has anyone ordered from hitjerseys.pw?

Same crowd as far as I know.

You pay with you credit/debit card at the end of checkout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Haven't bought a football jersey in a long time but after reading through the thread, and seeing my local Lifestyle were charging something like €70 for Dortmund away, I said if give ShootJersry a whirl and see what the craic was.
    Ordered on 14th Aug and made schoolboy error of using my address instead of PM. Checked the tracking constantly, it left HK on 19th but nothing further ... Until this morning U spotted it was received in Dublin at 4am this morning and now listed as on route to customer.

I'll post a pic when it arrives.

Ordered a kids kit from an Ali seller and used PM. Ordered on 25th Aug, got message in 26th to say it shipped so we'll see how long it takes to get to NI PM

Collecting my united 3rd jersey from the PO today. Ordered from shootjerseys direct to the house (not PM) on the 12th but it wasnt shipped until the 17th...Got an attempted delivery notification yesterday.

I'll post pics when i get it

Looks like Shoot Jerseys has created another website. http://bestjersey.top/

It is advertised across the top of Shoot. Jerseys are slightly cheaper aswell but shipping is only free if you order 10 items or more

89tXxrP.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

sgarvan wrote: »
    Looks like Shoot Jerseys has created another website. http://bestjersey.top/

It is advertised across the top of Shoot. Jerseys are slightly cheaper aswell but shipping is only free if you order 10 items or more

10 Jerseys is a lot, asking for trouble customs wise if shipping that quantity imo. Not as much incentive to order when you have to pay 30USD delivery.

Aliexpress prob better for single jerseys but they take an age, im waiting on a few over 4 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭recyclops

mine arrived today, good quality though united third is slightly different to one in the shop

they didnt send on the shorts unfortuantely but i cant imagine they would send them alone haha

Anyone ever have a problem with a submitting a dispute on Aliexpress? I clicked the relevant options, "Package not received", "Sent to Wrong Address" etc but when I input a summary in the box and hit 'Submit' I get an error message saying, "Please input 4-512 English Characters" when I've written about 150 words ffs :mad:

Won't let me submit my dispute then!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭CD8ED

Anyone ever have a problem with a submitting a dispute on Aliexpress? I clicked the relevant options, "Package not received", "Sent to Wrong Address" etc but when I input a summary in the box and hit 'Submit' I get an error message saying, "Please input 4-512 English Characters" when I've written about 150 words ffs :mad:

150 words is more than likely more than 512 characters man. For example, "jersey" is 1 word but 6 characters :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Try less words, maximum is 512 letters.

CD8ED wrote: »
    150 words is more than likely more than 512 characters man. For example, "jersey" is 1 word but 6 characters :pac:
    Nforce wrote: »
    Try less words, maximum is 512 letters.

Duh :pac:
    Ffs I was reading it as words :o

Sono wrote: »
    Have a medium home arsenal shirt for sale, it's more like a medium to large, can post pics if needed I'll post if someone is interested, €22 posted

http://i.imgur.com/f2IVmmq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/02lmAPM.jpg

This is still available if anyone is interested drop me a PM

recyclops wrote: »
    mine arrived today, good quality though united third is slightly different to one in the shop

they didnt send on the shorts unfortuantely but i cant imagine they would send them alone haha

What differences did you notice? I haven't opened mine properly yet but looks good from first look...

I'll post pics when i get home

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Has anybody compared Shootjerseys sizing to genuine jerseys in the shops?

I was always a medium in Nike Man Utd jerseys but I tried the new Adidas jerseys on and it's the small that fits me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Steel Dog wrote: »
    Has anybody compared Shootjerseys sizing to genuine jerseys in the shops?

I was always a medium in Nike Man Utd jerseys but I tried the new Adidas jerseys on and it's the small that fits me.

Found them a tad smaller.
    Like half a size.

Had 2 orders sent from Shoot on 30/8 to 2 diff PM accounts, one arrived but the other not even in UK yet. Anybody know if they hold back one package if 2 are sent or has anyone had an order taken over 5 days to deliver?

Btw both orders sent by epacket (the fast method)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Got an order from Mac's seller today. 9 days via Parcel Motel.

I got the United home jersey with Memphis 7 (but I already have the "real one"). The one I got today is far, far too big for me. It's marked as a small but it's way way too baggy for me. It's somewhere around a "big" Medium or Large. If anybody is interested in taking it for the same price I paid for it (~€20), feel free to shoot me an PM. I have a picture of it compared side by side to the real one.

I got the Roma home, Dortmund home and the United training top. The quality of the two home jerseys are absolutely faultless, but the United training top has a luminous orange trim rather than red, although it's actually nicer like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

v3ttel wrote: »
    Got an order from Mac's seller today. 9 days via Parcel Motel.

I got the United home jersey with Memphis 7 (but I already have the "real one"). The one I got today is far, far too big for me. It's marked as a small but it's way way too baggy for me. It's somewhere around a "big" Medium or Large. If anybody is interested in taking it for the same price I paid for it (~€20), feel free to shoot me an PM. I have a picture of it compared side by side to the real one.

I got the Roma home, Dortmund home and the United training top. The quality of the two home jerseys are absolutely faultless, but the United training top has a luminous orange trim rather than red, although it's actually nicer like that.

Any difference is the two United jerseys when side by side? I must place an order soon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement